Pages:
Author

Topic: DId anyone get investigated when they cashed out a lot of bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 522 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
I know about a friend who had the same situation a few months ago, he is more introduced in bitcoin than me, because he has experience in a lot of things that i have never done, but he told me that i should start cashing-out my bitcoins in cash using localbitcoin guys that buys bitcoins with fiat. This is a good way to cashout them, because the bank is not going to ask you anything because that money is not going to be in the bank.
Activity: 583
Merit: 503
I mean i moved into my bank 10k dollars in fiat the other day and had calls and letters from my bank asking me where the money came from.etc.....and that was fiat.

Saw a similar story from someone I know from another crypto-related forum; cashed out roughly 20K euros and subsequently got an invitation from his bank for a personal conversation. Apparently banks tend to get a bit edgy when discovering significants sums of money from an unknown origin. This specific case was in The Netherlands btw.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
They will probably put you on monitor list !
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I honestly wonder if i can definitely cash my btc out without having the entire banking and law enforement community arresting me and torturing me till i hand them over. Seriously....anyone got investigated in some way when they cashed out a large sum.

I mean i moved into my bank 10k dollars in fiat the other day and had calls and letters from my bank asking me where the money came from.etc.....and that was fiat.
Pages:
Jump to: