Pages:
Author

Topic: did anyone try groupbitcoin.com for cloud mining? - page 2. (Read 5000 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Not sure if they are legit or not? I signed up and ordered some services from them 36 hours ago and paid using Bitcoin. The only email I received was a confirmation of my order. I still don't see a fulfilment of my order in terms of the 10GH/s I ordered and I am down 0.058 BTC. I sent an email to their support address and that was ignored too.  Angry OK, it's small change to some but I wanted to see if the order would go through before ordering more. Looks like I was right to be cautious?

Same situation for me - sent .0298 for 5GHs on 5/21 and and got the confirmation mail, but the order hasn't been filled. I also sent a mail to the support address, and no response.  My order # is N12.

When you say 'support address' what address do you mean because we only use [email protected] and don't have anything from you either. Whats going on here do you both work for Cloud Hashing haha

DeathRay1977- You made a small order on Thursday registered on here yesterday just to post that, and you also posted a bad review on cloudminingreviews.com without even talking to us first? If I hadn't have seen this I wouldn't even have known you had an issue.

Call or email ([email protected]) if you ever have an issue there's nothing wrong with either of your orders they're both running.

We're waiting for our fiber line to be installed in our new place to run the stats but you should both see your orders when you log in.

I replied to the order confirmation email that I got - it is the [email protected] address, it didn't bounce back or throw errors, so not sure why you didn't get it. If the orders are active and functional, thanks thats good to hear. Will take a look now.

Ahh ok I think that must be the problem! Can you please email direct. We've just launched our new site a few days ago there's been a few teething problems which we're working on.

All our contracts start when you order, you will get your first payout at the end of this month. Thanks

We've just finished our new place just waiting for BT now to put the fiber line in. Your hardware is on the left - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6901373

Cool - thanks. Have just sent a mail directly to the info@ address.

Quick update - one of their reps contacted me via in-page chat while I was checking my details, and it sounds like the new website is just isnt showing the contract details. Also, sent an email directly, and got a response, so will update this once the contract page is working.
Not sure if they are legit or not? I signed up and ordered some services from them 36 hours ago and paid using Bitcoin. The only email I received was a confirmation of my order. I still don't see a fulfilment of my order in terms of the 10GH/s I ordered and I am down 0.058 BTC. I sent an email to their support address and that was ignored too.  Angry OK, it's small change to some but I wanted to see if the order would go through before ordering more. Looks like I was right to be cautious?

Same situation for me - sent .0298 for 5GHs on 5/21 and and got the confirmation mail, but the order hasn't been filled. I also sent a mail to the support address, and no response.  My order # is N12.

When you say 'support address' what address do you mean because we only use [email protected] and don't have anything from you either. Whats going on here do you both work for Cloud Hashing haha

DeathRay1977- You made a small order on Thursday registered on here yesterday just to post that, and you also posted a bad review on cloudminingreviews.com without even talking to us first? If I hadn't have seen this I wouldn't even have known you had an issue.

Call or email ([email protected]) if you ever have an issue there's nothing wrong with either of your orders they're both running.

We're waiting for our fiber line to be installed in our new place to run the stats but you should both see your orders when you log in.

I replied to the order confirmation email that I got - it is the [email protected] address, it didn't bounce back or throw errors, so not sure why you didn't get it. If the orders are active and functional, thanks thats good to hear. Will take a look now.

Ahh ok I think that must be the problem! Can you please email direct. We've just launched our new site a few days ago there's been a few teething problems which we're working on.

All our contracts start when you order, you will get your first payout at the end of this month. Thanks

We've just finished our new place just waiting for BT now to put the fiber line in. Your hardware is on the left - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6901373

Cool - thanks. Have just sent a mail directly to the info@ address.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Cloud Mining & Colocation

Not sure if they are legit or not? I signed up and ordered some services from them 36 hours ago and paid using Bitcoin. The only email I received was a confirmation of my order. I still don't see a fulfilment of my order in terms of the 10GH/s I ordered and I am down 0.058 BTC. I sent an email to their support address and that was ignored too.  Angry OK, it's small change to some but I wanted to see if the order would go through before ordering more. Looks like I was right to be cautious?

From us ?!

Yes. Order no Y21.

There's no issue with your order. I emailed you last night. You haven't replied.

We have no emails from you?

Activity: 3
Not sure if they are legit or not? I signed up and ordered some services from them 36 hours ago and paid using Bitcoin. The only email I received was a confirmation of my order. I still don't see a fulfilment of my order in terms of the 10GH/s I ordered and I am down 0.058 BTC. I sent an email to their support address and that was ignored too.  Angry OK, it's small change to some but I wanted to see if the order would go through before ordering more. Looks like I was right to be cautious?

From us ?!

Yes. Order no Y21.

From us ?!
Activity: 3

Activity: 5
I use https://bit-mining.co/ it has a lower price than all the stuff on the cloudhashingreviews website, and I've had nothing but good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
If your interested again you can try PB Mining. Their prices are the best in market (in this moment 1 gh/s 0.0089 btc; they go down with the increase of the difficulty). Their have a thread in this forum and have very good support. They pay regularly every Sunday. I got three payments since today. It's all I can tell for the moment.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
If you are still interested, you can try the cloud mining site I use on my signature.. I find it better than Cex.io, cheaper and has better profitting results.. it is still new the site, been launched for more than a month but I find it very trusty. Have been mining and doing well. Feel free it try it out if you want! Smiley

Good luck
hello, I was looking for a good cloud mining service, I initially was going for alpha miners but I don't trust the fact that they are anonymous and I found zero reviews online on them, i'm afraid it might be a scam, I have found a couple of reviews of groupbitcoin.com , also they have an address and a phone number and they are based in london, they seem to be legitimate but before putting any money into it I was wondering if any of you guys ever tried them and can confirm they are ok, or if you have any recommendation about a similar service. Thank you!

We have some reviews on our site. Reviews - http://www.groupbitcoin.com/pages/customer-reviews

We also have some on cloudminingreviews.com

Never heard of alpha miners but there is a TONNE of scams at the moment be careful.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
hello, I was looking for a good cloud mining service, I initially was going for alpha miners but I don't trust the fact that they are anonymous and I found zero reviews online on them, i'm afraid it might be a scam, I have found a couple of reviews of groupbitcoin.com , also they have an address and a phone number and they are based in london, they seem to be legitimate but before putting any money into it I was wondering if any of you guys ever tried them and can confirm they are ok, or if you have any recommendation about a similar service. Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: