Pages:
Author

Topic: Did Bitcoin actually died ? Yes, more than 320 times already - page 2. (Read 21760 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This is ridiculous. How can bitcoin actually die for 320 times? Sometimes I wonder how people speculate false information regarding bitcoin. Perhaps they know little or nothing about it. Bitcoin will forever survive.
Right now, Bitcoin has grown very much in its dominance. This is even the flip side and it turns out Bitcoin - Sunday this summer.

I suppose now the price of BTC is slowly increasing. Monfex stated that the price is starting to consolidate near the $11,800 mark.The fast EMA (200) is starting to make a sideways move, but still showing momentum for Bitcoin .
 What do you guys think about that ?
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
This is ridiculous. How can bitcoin actually die for 320 times? Sometimes I wonder how people speculate false information regarding bitcoin. Perhaps they know little or nothing about it. Bitcoin will forever survive.
Right now, Bitcoin has grown very much in its dominance. This is even the flip side and it turns out Bitcoin - Sunday this summer.
Because of that high dominance, it's impossible that bitcoin will again die, otherwise it would make  altcoins worthless.
When bitcoin dump, people think that bitcoin is gonna die but these newbies has no idea how many times bitcoin is declared dead and bounce back every time, that's how strong bitcoin is and it only died because it was still in the early phase and manipulation is very rampant, in fact, it's like you are gambling here if you don't trust and don't know how to hold patiently. 
Activity: 141
Merit: 19
Blockchain does not care about the price of Bitcoin or what the media is saying about it - it just works and continues to create a new block of transactions every ten minutes. Until it stops, he is alive. It just keeps moving forward, one block at a time, step by step.

I disagree with this thought. The miner mines and gets reward if the reward is worth nothing then he would not mine invest in mining power and other infrastructure. The somewhere or the other way Bitcoin price and the Blockchain mining are interlinked.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
rediculous, sometimes people say that Bitcoin is nothing but a rumour so it's not a matter of dying or living. for me, it's conception. day by day Bitcoin is becoming a popular and powerful platform for payment and investment purpose.
Bitcoin will not die until the world alive, In the coming future, bitcoin and cryptocurrency will dominate in the market place and monetary platform, so keep in touch with Bitcoin and hold it for the future purpose, I can assure you Bitcoin will bring a lot of profit within a couple of years. So don't miss the chance.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
if I think this year the growth in bitcoin prices is also slowly increasing, so I think bitcoin will also live longer, so I believe bitcoin won't die too. because now the development of the price of bitcoin is also growing well.
Activity: 785
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
A certain disillusionment is affecting the crypto-active markets, while Bitcoin prices are flirting dangerously around $4,000. Since the record set in December 2017, its value has fallen by 78%, causing the American economist Nouriel Roubini, Bitcoin's well-known opponent, to say that "the mother of all bubbles has now burst". To say that he is going through a difficult period is a euphemism: it is no secret that a crypto winter has been installed. Nevertheless, Bitcoin's history has shown that every time he was promised death, it emerged stronger.

In traditional finance, a crash is generally defined as a fall of at least 10% in a single session. For Bitcoin, the volatility is such that it is not interesting to count them as it is customary to observe such variations.It is preferable to focus on correction periods, named after these more or less sudden downward movements, stopping a general upward trend, affecting assets that are probably overvalued. They may lack fundamental reasons or simply obey a profit-taking by investors. Here are all those that have exceeded 30%.

The worst correction observed occurred between November 2013 and January 2015, causing Bitcoin to lose 87% of its value in 411 days. This collapse is similar to the one currently underway, but 2014 was also marked by the bankruptcy of MtGox, at the time the world's leading trading platform (nearly 80% of flows). Many users had lost access to their Bitcoins, throwing a great wave of pessimism into the area. Nothing to do with 2018, as favorable news from Wall Street is accumulating.

The question now is how far will the 2018 correction go? Can it go to zero?

In the case of a company, even if it is bankrupt, the value of its walls or machinery prevents it from reaching this threshold. For Bitcoin, you have to ask yourself what its core value is.  What value can this have in Europe? Almost nothing, given that our banking system works relatively well. But the question must be asked differently in other parts of the world, such as Venezuela, where Bitcoin is increasingly being used to escape hyperinflation in the bolivar (the IMF expects +1,000,000% over the year). In Caracas, it is perceived as a store of value and a way out of an authoritarian state.

Bitcoin's weakness lies in the effectiveness of its protocol, which allows you to send value online without the need of a trusted third party. The level of his course is ultimately of enormous importance.

I came to know this recently and it gave me a good believe that no matter how it keeps dying it's keeps coming back strong and big many won't understand now but in due time we will all know that bitcoin is really a strong coin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is going through a bad time. It's not always that Bitcoin has passed through a bad time. If you notice a little behind, then you will realize that there is a bad time and good time also for Bitcoin. But bitcoin did not always keep us in frustration. Millions of people brought their lives to bitcoin. At present they now have good positions in the society. So they have always been in peace, but they have to do many straggles. We have to go through this difficult situation now. Because the need for patience to get something good. Be patient. Believe it.

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think that this is not the last drop that bitcoin will survive, but it will come back again. Because it's happened before. It is foolish to say that bitcoin can die, because there are no prerequisites for this.
Activity: 86
BTC died so many tried because most of people in the financial world thought that governments will never accept bitcoin and that is why price felt but in reality governments will have to accept bitcoin in the future if the majority of businesses and entrepreneurs starts to use bitcoin as a means of payments and there are more than enough evidence to believe that Bitcoin market is recovering but it will take more time than we expect to come to a certain level because the drop was much higher than any other time but there are many evidence to believe that it will recover in the future
Activity: 484
Merit: 124
When people see bitcoin value, it's too volatile so people afraid with it.
It's normal thing when people start yelling on crypto. But for me personally I'm not having problem at all because I believe on crypto until now
Activity: 86
world will see like bitcoin died or going to die but btc can be considered as the fittest among all digital currencies and there are more than enough evidence to believe that Bitcoin market is recovering but it will take more time than we expect to come to a certain level because the drop was much higher than any other time but there are many evidence to believe that it will recover in the future so any investor today can certainly invest with confidence to make remarkable profits in the future but patience is significant until the end but that is something many doesn't have and that is why many doesn't believe bitcoin can survive
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
this is the 10th year and BTC has already made the point- survived as the anonymous method of decentralized transaction.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

I think Bitcoin is still being conquered, the main thing is patience)

Activity: 377
Bitcoin does have a low value but that does not mean dead, there is still hope that it will be able to rise again. I will wait for those days, and the time will prove because time also continues. Even though many people consider dead but I still believe bitcoin will still be a favorite coin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
                   We can not know if Bitcoin will die or not because this currency is part of a decentralized system that can not be controlled. Enough might know what could happen in a decentralized system? It is clear that the currency has a tremendous potential, and the price drop does not have to panic. If we talk about the price drop for Bitcoin as the death of the coin, then Bitcoin died 320 times, but he also rose 320 times.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Even they say that bitcoin got dead, lot of investors and traders always revive bitcoin and still continuing investing from it lot of people still buying and never missed their chance to pump again.
One thing is for sure, if bitcoin hits the bottom it will not last on that level for at least one day because many investors will be more happy to buy bitcoin on that level. We died yet we are still kicking right now and as we move forward, the price will become more expensive.
after the price falls prices will definitely bounce, because there are many users who buy it because it's the right time to buy. of course bitcoin isn't dead yet, we are still free to use it. death is only speculation made, to drop bitcoin price. so don't be affected by such speculation dude

Well the temptation of an extremely cheap buy would be too much for investors so yeah you're all right that that's one factor that'll keep bitcoin alive. And time will probably come when people will see beyond just bitcoin's monetary value. There's still a long way to go with so much still yet to happen.
Thats right, so many things have not happened yet, the potential of bitcoin is still very large. how can someone say that bitcoin will
die just because the price falls? eventhough thats is natural, isnt it ? it's just false speculation that wants to see bitcoin fall
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
Every time I read this kind of topic, I always laugh on this one. Because this is obviously a kind of fud here, where most of the time novice got panic on this circumstances in the market. But for the others who are deeply matured in trading this is a good opportunity for them to buy then hold, hold , hold in a long term.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Even they say that bitcoin got dead, lot of investors and traders always revive bitcoin and still continuing investing from it lot of people still buying and never missed their chance to pump again.
One thing is for sure, if bitcoin hits the bottom it will not last on that level for at least one day because many investors will be more happy to buy bitcoin on that level. We died yet we are still kicking right now and as we move forward, the price will become more expensive.
after the price falls prices will definitely bounce, because there are many users who buy it because it's the right time to buy. of course bitcoin isn't dead yet, we are still free to use it. death is only speculation made, to drop bitcoin price. so don't be affected by such speculation dude

Well the temptation of an extremely cheap buy would be too much for investors so yeah you're all right that that's one factor that'll keep bitcoin alive. And time will probably come when people will see beyond just bitcoin's monetary value. There's still a long way to go with so much still yet to happen.
Activity: 648
Many time I heard about bitcoin will be die, but until now is not true and bitcoin keep exist although have lower price, always keep hold and invest your money at bitcoin because always have surprise bitcoin will grow up on higher price.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Pages:
Jump to: