Pages:
Author

Topic: Did Bitcoin REALLY Hit The Bottom? Are We There Yet? - page 4. (Read 561 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2012
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
You seem to advertise the exchange nauticus. No one knows when the market will turn. How long can we discuss this?
Agreed with you. This guy seems to promote the exchange. I think Bitcoin has yet a chance to be dropped a little. It will go below $3000 before the bull run. Whenever I will see btc at below $3k, I assume the bullrun is also ahead of us.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
You seem to advertise the exchange nauticus. No one knows when the market will turn. How long can we discuss this?
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
I know a lot of users thought 6K was the bottom for BTC...then it plunged another 50% down to $3200. Right now BTC is looking pretty strong, it had a HUGE spike from the support level. This COULD mean a reversal is imminent  Grin Right now, I've been trying to accumulate as much NTS and BTC as possible. Every time BTC or NTS dumps a little bit on Nauticus, I've been picking some up. I think this bear market could be coming to an end and if it does we might see the next bull market start. Now, this could be a bull trap, but right now a lot of traders are optimistic and appear to exiting short positions and going long, so we will see.

Look At This Bullish Chart Action! - https://nauticus.exchange/exchange/NTSBTC

this move in the short term doesn;t really anything in the long term perspective. Because a lot of it is nothing but mere noise only. Better focus on fundamentals and market cycle as well. Of course being able to read technicals can be a huge advantage too.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
I know a lot of users thought 6K was the bottom for BTC...then it plunged another 50% down to $3200. Right now BTC is looking pretty strong, it had a HUGE spike from the support level. This COULD mean a reversal is imminent  Grin Right now, I've been trying to accumulate as much NTS and BTC as possible. Every time BTC or NTS dumps a little bit on Nauticus, I've been picking some up. I think this bear market could be coming to an end and if it does we might see the next bull market start. Now, this could be a bull trap, but right now a lot of traders are optimistic and appear to exiting short positions and going long, so we will see.

Look At This Bullish Chart Action! - https://nauticus.exchange/exchange/NTSBTC
Pages:
Jump to: