Pages:
Author

Topic: Did COVID-19 Bring Any Positive Sign? - page 10. (Read 1366 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Play Poker on Telegram
May 18, 2020, 03:12:25 PM
Life is alot more difficult for many people in almost every country in the world for us to count the positives or advantages; if the situation was different: The presence of the virus, very few fatalities, everyone indoors with enough to eat, jobs reserved for workers till after the pandemic etc, then this advantages will not sound 'sour in the ears', or seem too much of a pyhrric advantage.

But with just how many people have lost their lives all over the world, there is no way we can count positives from this, even if there is, they are outweighed by the deaths, hunger, fallen economy and suffering brought by this pandemic.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
May 18, 2020, 02:35:32 PM
Those advantages can only be felt by people who aren't really struggling with the 'what will they eat tomorrow' problem.

Are we passed the peak already? Damnn, some of the important people in my country are talking about the inevitable economic collapse in the near future.

Although the situation doesn't feel too gripping anymore and everyone has begun to adapt, it cannot hide the truth that we don't even know when this pandemic will end especially in my country.

I still have some fiat savings and hold some BTC. I hope that holding Bitcoin will save me later if my country fiat currency is weakening later.
Activity: 224
Merit: 16
May 18, 2020, 02:01:27 PM
The whole world is now passing a crisis moment. COVID-19 has broken down the economy. It has taken many valuable lives and made the world’s medical treatment helpless. The question is,  Did COVID-19 bring any positive sign? I want to describe some points which are being possible by dint of this Culprit Corona.

• Environmental Improvement:
The environment is passing the happiest moment now. The level of sound pollution has decreased tremedously. The amount of led and carbon-di-oxyde in the air are decreasing in the tolerable stage. The ozone layer is repairing its scratches. The environmental eco-system is being tighten.   

• Tightening Family Bindings:
People were busy in their job or business. Very few times was possible to spend with family. Now maximum people are staying at home and passing most of their time with family members. As a result ties of the family bindings are being stronger.

• Enhancing Online Business and Marketing
We know world COVID-19 has stopped the activities of industries, firms and businesses. People are now being motivated to involve in online business and online marketing which is beyond the affect of any culprits. Online job and marketing has increase tremendously than before

• Creating Digital Employment
Corona Virus enhances the area and opportunity of digital employment. People are now engaging in different online jobs. Many self employed activities have also been created that help to increase the digital employment.   

• Expanding the Knowledge and Use of Technology
As people are now passing idle time, many of them who didn’t involve in technological attachment are trying to familiar with digital world for online shopping, online business, online news, social contact etc. They are using computer, internet, web browsing and other technologies. In this case, I say, corona is expanding the knowledge and use of technology. 

• Expanding the Crypto World
To use the present lazy time, Many people are seeking different online platforms to invest their fund. Many of them has already invested in cryptocurrency. Many governments of the world are thinking for advancement of digital currency where cryptocurrency has a priority in the line. So, Corona is helping to expand the crypto world.

I expect to add your valuable opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: