Pages:
Author

Topic: Did Covid19 effected bitcoin positive or negative? - page 6. (Read 1028 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
The covid lockdown is no longer in its effect in my country, the pandemic did not cause people to totally avoid banking hall, before the corona virus people had disliked the stress, I for myself don't like the queuing up in wait to get attended to when I can do it by myself online through mobile means, even Non-Bitcoiners can do that except for matters that need them to go to their banks -this matter are reducing-.
 Bitcoin was building up even before the pandemic imposed a lockdown on the world, if the lockdown had an add-on effect on bitcoin it would be considerably low.
Activity: 238
Merit: 28
The Pandemic situation forced the world to adopt digital technologies. For instance, I never participated in online live classes, online quizzes by government institutions, etc. But Corona Virus has given me the chance to participate in online activities. Governments have forced to rethink about adopting technologies. For lockdowns over the world hit the economy. That's forced institutions to adopt Bitcoin. Also, people got free time to learn more about Cryptocurrencies. This helped to attract more people. Overall Covid-19 has effected positively on Bitcoin.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
If you do a check of what price was before this time and what it was before covid-19 or its peak around March, then you will know the direction the influence it is for bitcoin. Definitely it is positive IMO because it is clear with the price now. The covid-19 brought many people into the internet since they were at home, many lots jobs and needed something to start from. The governments officially opened up the internet for its workers to work from home and make reports to office through the internet. Simple, the internet space was opened for a new kind of business that was accepted by everybody and so it had to give opportunity to bitcoin investment.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1026
In Search of Incredible
You have given a nice example but bitcoin price will face downfall if this pandemic last for few more years. A long sleep may cause death of price. It will create serious crisis and world economy will be hampered badly. As a result bitcoin price will go down significantly. Till now btc price have shown strong move. But the fact isn't related to covid-19. The price have increased enough for some positive news about bitcoin.

Bitcoin is a decentralised crypto. Every country won't include bitcoin in their normal money system. Many bank have developed application for their customers. It helps people to use bank service and transfer money from home. By using those app people can transfer money without touching it with hand. So bitcoin not going to have this position.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
I realized a world that the wise said that, When people are sleeping transactions goes down mostly at night, grate  people makes there money at night, no grate man sleep 6pm to 6 am, Bitcoin had a great value even during the COVID-19,If Covid19 happens to continue for 5 years, And the lockdown is still effective in all countries, bitcoin world have been the major currencies see as a medium of exchange, people will be afraid of going to banks of touching money from someone hands or holding physical cash, they will be really afraid of contacting Covid19,bitcoin will continue her  transactions even when the countries are not in a good state.

I would have agreed with your standpoint since I am pro-Bitcoin but in reality, I do not think that Bitcoin will be the major currency if the pandemic continues.  Remember, Bitcoin isn't the only virtual currency available in the market.  People are able to transact with the use of CC and Visa.  People can buy goods with the use of ATM card may it be prepaid or debit card.  If things gets worst, government and financial institution will adopt to the situation implementing cashless society with the use of cards or worst, they will just create their own cryptocurrency to at least have control on the flow of transactions.  Aside from that, banks will not just be idle and let decentralized cryptocurrency to take advantage of the scenario.  Banks will also do everything they can to cope up with the situation and take profit from it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 180
I'm Matured Now
I think the effect of Covid-19 on bitcoin was positive. Because it made people coming online looking for income sources and an currency which can be easy to use. And bitcoin solved both of the problems. Even I cam back to crypto after 2years on this lockdown and now enjoying the bull run.

Many people are now understanding that bitcoin is useful and it can be a useful thing in the daily life. Hope the run of bitcoin continues like this.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 261
Even I feel the same as lockdown has made people understand the worth of Bitcoin and even those who didn't actually tried any transaction via Bitcoin has made it during this last one year. I hope people get used to bitcoin even when life gets back to normal phase, now this bull run will add more advantage to crypto as usually more and more people who has no idea about Bitcoin gets to know Bitcoin when it breaks record like it did in 2018.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
Hello
I do think that quarantine actually helped me get involved with Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies more ,  since now most of the people are working from home and the colleges are closed, one can try and check the sites and at the same time for the students and people who are abroad and cannot travel due to restrictions for that Bitcoins have become a very important method of payment for those families. You don't have to go outside and get it done.
Bitcoins is helping in jobs
Helping companies in advertising
Helping in overseas transactions
Helping people with trading , with investing , for holding.
I do think that Bitcoins is actually very important during pandemic and I personally am very glad that we have a way to get us through it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 57
You are very correct on this one bitcoin as the digital mode of making transactions online and across border bitcoin has make social distancing more flexible you don't need to have contact with any bank before you can send and receive money through bitcoin.
Activity: 54
Merit: 4
I realized a world that the wise said that, When people are sleeping transactions goes down mostly at night, grate  people makes there money at night, no grate man sleep 6pm to 6 am, Bitcoin had a great value even during the COVID-19,If Covid19 happens to continue for 5 years, And the lockdown is still effective in all countries, bitcoin world have been the major currencies see as a medium of exchange, people will be afraid of going to banks of touching money from someone hands or holding physical cash, they will be really afraid of contacting Covid19,bitcoin will continue her  transactions even when the countries are not in a good state.
Pages:
Jump to: