Pages:
Author

Topic: Did crypto affect your studies? - page 3. (Read 371 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 03:21:56 AM
It’s not! I think th best solution here is to have a time management, Set time and schedule about your priorities.
Activity: 83
September 01, 2018, 03:07:47 AM
Yes, this will affect your studies negatively or positively.  It is good that the students are doing this crypto because they can earn some money for their allowance even for tuition fees. this can be their sideline and help in terms of financial needs. But sometimes when we are getting some income, we are forgetting the reason why we are doing the crypto. Because of the money we are earning from crypto, they forget to study and focus their attention in crypto and give all their time in it. Each students should set their goals in finishing their studies, they should not forget it...Do the crypto to help them and assist them financially.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
September 01, 2018, 01:10:22 AM
You have said it all. Crypto is much involving and it requires proper time management. It takes discipline to be able to excel in both at the same time.
Activity: 13
August 31, 2018, 02:42:48 PM
In my opinion, if you want to have good marks and do crypto you will do it. Correct time management is the most important thing in this matter.
Activity: 8
August 31, 2018, 11:40:58 AM
I read a thread where a guy was narrating how he failed 3/5 courses the semester he first started crypto trading. I know the crypto community is made up of a very youthful population so most of us here are schooling.
I also started crypto when I was a student and surprisingly i had my best results that semester. This is because that was when I learnt time management.
 Crypto is very demanding, so do studies, and if you fail to blend the two, it is very likely one would affect the other.
In my case, I structured a personal timetable and allocated proportional time for my bounty and trading activities. I ensured discipline in the timetable and this made me successful in both my crypto and studies. I didn't allow the money in crypto divert my attention from my studies.
There is time for everything. After completion, you can use the whole day for crypto if you want. You can also do same and it might help you.

Yes it is true, the only thing is time management and commitment on making such time be on what you want to do. Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 6006
bitcoindata.science
August 31, 2018, 09:55:18 AM
Cryptocurrencies somehow became my study for some time

You can study trading if you like. There are good sites and books online where you can learn about technical analysis
 This is a useful knowledge.

But I prefer to study about the blockchain, bitcoin, etc. I don't trade, I just hold.

There are good books online and they are very useful. You can begin with mastering bitcoin, which is free on GitHub
By Andreas Antonopoulos
Activity: 628
Merit: 276
BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC
August 31, 2018, 06:41:11 AM
Congrats for managing time good enough for crypto and study!
Unfortunately I don't have same experience as you. I started learning about crypto just at the end of the study. I did managed to make all the tests.
In my country you have to make a final Diploma work (a small research with experiments etc. on subject related to your study) and I still haven't finished it after more then a year. But I am now working on it very actively and I hope I will be able to finish it ASAP.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 03:24:03 AM
What you are saying very true. Crypto is very demanding especially when you participate in both trading and bounties . thanks for your little advice
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 31, 2018, 03:13:51 AM
Great to hear that you have been managing your time well with crypto's and your studies.

I'm encouraging every student to study harder and harder so you can learn more along your way but its also fine that you are involved with crypto trading. I've heard a lot of students became financial after getting involved.

You just need to allocate and spent your time wisely, do your priorities. Though there are great people who left studies because they have believed on what they are doing like Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg but its still better to finish your studies guys while HODLING and trading.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 02:55:30 AM
I read a thread where a guy was narrating how he failed 3/5 courses the semester he first started crypto trading. I know the crypto community is made up of a very youthful population so most of us here are schooling.
I also started crypto when I was a student and surprisingly i had my best results that semester. This is because that was when I learnt time management.
 Crypto is very demanding, so do studies, and if you fail to blend the two, it is very likely one would affect the other.
In my case, I structured a personal timetable and allocated proportional time for my bounty and trading activities. I ensured discipline in the timetable and this made me successful in both my crypto and studies. I didn't allow the money in crypto divert my attention from my studies.
There is time for everything. After completion, you can use the whole day for crypto if you want. You can also do same and it might help you.
Pages:
Jump to: