Pages:
Author

Topic: Did I made a good investment? - page 3. (Read 2241 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
July 06, 2017, 10:09:51 AM
If you could give us some more information like what price you bought those coins at and till what time do you consider holding onto them, we could help you out. A nice chunk of coins you have invested in have been rising up until recently.
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
July 06, 2017, 10:09:05 AM
I have invested in the following cryptos: XRP, Bancor, Blackcoin, Agoras, Siacoin, DOGE, REDDCOIN, Bytecoin and ICO Tezos.

Did you guys think I invested in good things for long term?
I think you have good investments. Have confidence in that. Good luck to you.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
July 06, 2017, 10:05:54 AM
I have invested in the following cryptos: XRP, Bancor, Blackcoin, Agoras, Siacoin, DOGE, REDDCOIN, Bytecoin and ICO Tezos.

Did you have learned about all of altcoins ? Should you know about instrument of investment and never ask to us
because in investment, only your self that know what are the best altcoins for you,
you must use your analisys fundamental of the altcoins before invested on there
include do you be ready losing money because investing on the altcoins.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
July 06, 2017, 10:03:56 AM
Seems okayish for starter (as you are newbie I can see).
Only thing that looks meh is ripple, I dislike it completely, I dont mind good news around it.

I am I started investing 2 months ago.

the most important thing for investing is to know your investment and believe in your choice. no matter how, you should hold on

Yes I really did my research on them, it's just really difficult to see that somethings I bought on peak and then they went down and I'm at red, but I will hold and stay strong with it.

I have no idea.

Maybe include the prices you bought them for (without amount if you want) in your comment and make a ocmparison a few months down the line.

I mean, are these coins good coins to hold on to, I bought a few at peak like XRP and bancor and agoras and they went down a lot. But I am hoping by holding they will grow over time.

all good,, and i hope you already made a research for all your coin,,
until you choose it

Thanks mate, I did my research most definitely. I will hold!

I would buy some Ark to add to your investment.

Why? Is that a good investment?

Too much coins is not good for investment, just buy 3 - 4 coins is enough. Long term need extra money ( martiangle strategy ) and patience, do you have it or not?. But this is your money with your own analyze and your risk, let's see what happen. Don't forget to use stop loss and take profit, never hold when time to sell comes. Good luck.

I have invested all the money I could afford the invest and wish not to invest anymore for the next 6 months. What is your advise? Take my loss on some and invest in 3-4 only or should I keep them all until profit and then sell to keep only 3-4?
Activity: 826
July 06, 2017, 10:03:28 AM

Too much coins is not good for investment, just buy 3 - 4 coins is enough. Long term need extra money ( martiangle strategy ) and patience, do you have it or not?. But this is your money with your own analyze and your risk, let's see what happen. Don't forget to use stop loss and take profit, never hold when time to sell comes. Good luck.
Activity: 498
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
July 06, 2017, 10:01:16 AM
I would buy some Ark to add to your investment.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
July 06, 2017, 09:59:23 AM
all good,, and i hope you already made a research for all your coin,,
until you choose it
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
July 06, 2017, 09:56:06 AM

the most important thing for investing is to know your investment and believe in your choice. no matter how, you should hold on
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
July 06, 2017, 09:53:40 AM
Seems okayish for starter (as you are newbie I can see).
Only thing that looks meh is ripple, I dislike it completely, I dont mind good news around it.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
July 06, 2017, 09:52:49 AM
I have no idea.

Maybe include the prices you bought them for (without amount if you want) in your comment and make a ocmparison a few months down the line.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
July 06, 2017, 09:44:52 AM

Pages:
Jump to: