Pages:
Author

Topic: Did I miss an opportunity? At what point would you say is too high to buy? - page 2. (Read 2449 times)

Activity: 898
Merit: 1000
Buy, and if it drops, hold until it goes back up. While you're waiting, take advantage of the cheaper coins and buy some more. Simple.

-Edit-
Shermo's advice is good, please be aware of the risk. Consider what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Only invest what you can afford to lose, price may go up, price may go down nobody REALLY knows what will happen.

It's a risky investment, but no more so than a volatile stock really. I've invested some of my savings because it I think its worth the risk and potentially could be worthwhile in the future for online spending as well as an investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
https://ubikiri.com/
buy some for investment, buy some to spend.....watch the price soar.  It's fun. Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
It's really irrelevant how much bitcoins you're getting since bitcoin is just an arbitrary number. It can be divided infinitesimally so hop on. The value changed, that's all.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi all

I feel like i got into Bitcoin just one month too late. When I first started reading on here 1 BTC=£27. The next time I looked a few days later they were about £42. I knew it was a good investment opportunity but I was/am broke. I've just been watching the price rise and ruing my bad timing. I put a couple of high price items that I'm not using, up for sale at the start of the week, hoping to get btc at £100 once I sold the stuff. I just looked and they are almost 200 usd, £126.3 in our superior currency (haha j/k).

So, I'm thinking I've shit the biscuit as they say. Missed the old boat. Or have I? What if these things are £200 next week?

At what point did/do you think they were too rich for you to buy? I was willing to pay £100 but might just stick to my meager Aztec mining operation now.

Shameless Plug If anyone wants a US Fender P bass or canon L glass pm me Wink

Pages:
Jump to: