Pages:
Author

Topic: Did ICN developers fly with the money? - page 2. (Read 1465 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Horror Movie Phreak
January 17, 2017, 03:45:27 PM
They are still active and working hard.
They have given several life-signs the past few days and talked to the community on slack.

I guess they are very busy coding and hiring a team. I don't like it when they stop communicating, the first person they need to hire is someone to do that for them.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
January 17, 2017, 03:39:03 PM
They are still active and working hard.
They have given several life-signs the past few days and talked to the community on slack.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
January 17, 2017, 03:28:01 PM
you mean the developer of this ICN? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-ann-icoin-democratic-coin-under-new-management-930382 maybe they did run away.
the coin still is listed on yobit, so you still can dump yours while others have not dumped yet. its your chance.

I have never owned any Iconomi so there's nothing for me to dump, I was considering looking at a position because the graph looks healthy, but of course, a graph looks healthy until it doesn't.. so im also looking at the fundamentals, and im not sure if they are looking good enough for me to get invested at all.
The coin electronicash is talking about is completely different as ICONOMI is not even listed in YOBIT and they will never do so as YOBIT is not a good exchange as there are more scam coins than real ones.The developers of ICONOMI are not hiding behind a website like most of the scam coins do and those developers already revealed their identity to the investors or to the entire world so nothing to worry about running away with the ICO money.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
January 17, 2017, 03:14:55 PM
you mean the developer of this ICN? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-ann-icoin-democratic-coin-under-new-management-930382 maybe they did run away.
the coin still is listed on yobit, so you still can dump yours while others have not dumped yet. its your chance.

I have never owned any Iconomi so there's nothing for me to dump, I was considering looking at a position because the graph looks healthy, but of course, a graph looks healthy until it doesn't.. so im also looking at the fundamentals, and im not sure if they are looking good enough for me to get invested at all.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 17, 2017, 03:10:52 PM
He is talking about iconomi and it is the only coin which is still in profit after the ICO,the rest of the ICO shares have taken a nose dive after the ICO and most of them dumped those coins in loss and ICONOMI is the only coin that gained so much traction and i am not sure what OP is trying to tell here ,i think they are on the verge of releasing their platform and i dont know if there is any delay with the launch.

no. i think he meant (ICN) Icoin lol  if he meant ICNONOMI, then i guess he jsut want the price to drop a bit so he can enter.
but i seriously believe he meant icoin (ICN), he isn't as smart as the rest of the fudsters that can come up with a good creative FUD so i think he really meant ICOIN.

iCoin didn't have an ICO its just mining. So what funds? I think he is talking about iconomi and yes Devs ran away with the funds.  Cheesy

what they didn't have an ICO? so who's funds are they running away from? oh god don't tell me they are running someone's ICO funds.

the price of ICONOMI still is +8 and the holders can actually dump now. you're lucky if you can dump yours right now, you'd profit through it.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
January 17, 2017, 03:00:24 PM
He is talking about iconomi and it is the only coin which is still in profit after the ICO,the rest of the ICO shares have taken a nose dive after the ICO and most of them dumped those coins in loss and ICONOMI is the only coin that gained so much traction and i am not sure what OP is trying to tell here ,i think they are on the verge of releasing their platform and i dont know if there is any delay with the launch.
Well by going into the ICN thread it looks like there are a lot of people complaining that the devs have stopped communicating with people...

Im also interested in buying some of this, but I can't take a decision if the devs are not responding.

It looks stable after ICO, but devs can dump at any time, let's hope that doesn't happen.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
severe mental disorder
January 17, 2017, 02:59:55 PM

no. i think he meant (ICN) Icoin lol  if he meant ICNONOMI, then i guess he jsut want the price to drop a bit so he can enter.
but i seriously believe he meant icoin (ICN), he isn't as smart as the rest of the fudsters that can come up with a good creative FUD so i think he really meant ICOIN.

iCoin didn't have an ICO its just mining. So what funds? I think he is talking about iconomi and yes Devs ran away with the funds.  Cheesy
legendary
January 17, 2017, 02:49:37 PM

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
January 17, 2017, 02:46:03 PM
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
January 17, 2017, 02:42:48 PM
I've read they are not updating the software, they cannot be found on the forums, the websites are not getting updates, no one is replying... what the hell is going on?

I was looking forward getting a position on this thing since it seems one of the few coins that didnt collapse after the ICO but it seems the developers have left so why the fuck would I want to put money on this then?

Devs ran away with ICO funds and money they made by dumping? Who would ever thought that would happen in crypto ...(sarcasm).
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
January 17, 2017, 02:41:07 PM
You are wrong to come to that conclusion, the last week of December 2016, the team still communicate through their twitter handle that 11% of the Byte ball distribution was given to ICONOMI, do that look someone who wants to disappeared with investors money, I don't know what people want if they keep coming to the pubic when are they going to actually work on the platform.
legendary
January 17, 2017, 02:36:52 PM
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
January 17, 2017, 02:30:56 PM
I've read they are not updating the software, they cannot be found on the forums, the websites are not getting updates, no one is replying... what the hell is going on?

I was looking forward getting a position on this thing since it seems one of the few coins that didnt collapse after the ICO but it seems the developers have left so why the fuck would I want to put money on this then?
Pages:
Jump to: