Pages:
Author

Topic: Did Israel just shot-down a Russian passenger plane - page 2. (Read 2501 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
what about the supposed video of the crash?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ilwy96CHGgk

If they really filmed the plane then I think they knew something would happen because people usually don't film planes flying 30 miles above ground just for fun

And technical failure has been ruled out, the communication saying that there was a technical problem was a lie

I don´t doubt that Insane McCain and other nutcases sent those terrorist lunatics Stinger missiles, manpads or whatever is used against low flying aircraft. But to shoot down a plane 30,000 feet up you need much more sophisticated and powerful equipment. And personnel trained and qualified to operate it.

Either a very sophisticated ground to air system, radar tracking the target and guiding the rocket, which is a big rocket, or an attack aircraft, or a malicious item placed on board.

There is no reason to suspect anything other that structural failure until evidence shows otherwise.  Could have been a tail falling off, part of the fuselage coming off in an explosive decompression.

If as mentioned the pilot SAID they had mechanical trouble and he was going to land, that rules....

The tail section seems to have split off in flight. If it was due to explosives they´ll presumably find residue of that.

The black boxes are in good shape. They need time to investigate this, that´s all for now.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
I don´t doubt that Insane McCain and other nutcases sent those terrorist lunatics Stinger missiles, manpads or whatever is used against low flying aircraft. But to shoot down a plane 30,000 feet up you need much more sophisticated and powerful equipment. And personnel trained and qualified to operate it.

Either a very sophisticated ground to air system, radar tracking the target and guiding the rocket, which is a big rocket, or an attack aircraft, or a malicious item placed on board.

There is no reason to suspect anything other that structural failure until evidence shows otherwise.  Could have been a tail falling off, part of the fuselage coming off in an explosive decompression.

If as mentioned the pilot SAID they had mechanical trouble and he was going to land, that rules....
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
I think that the crash was not because any military action . it is an accident that may happen with any plane
i think you need to check out this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2i2GIpX5ec
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
This was most probably a technical failure - the plane was an old machine, which already sustained damage to its tail part during its service. Most probably a case of a budget airline being too "budget".

Too early to say and to place the blame. Give it a month (not a year, like in MH-17 case!) to decode the recorders and to analyse the evidence.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Russians could just blow themselves up just to plot it. they've been meaning to go war with these region. It sure a good way to simply have access to ground zero and so they'll have reason to go war.
Lol, plot to start a war which already started month ago. You, sir, are an idiot.

Really?
Never really watch TV news these days. then its no surprise if they just blow each other then.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
Russians could just blow themselves up just to plot it. they've been meaning to go war with these region. It sure a good way to simply have access to ground zero and so they'll have reason to go war.
Lol, plot to start a war which already has been started more than month ago. Sorry, sir, but are an idiot.

Besidea that, only cowards like US need a "reason" to go war. It can be seen in history, that country like Russia wouldn't care about excuses.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I don't think it was done by Israel. It was probably technical issue.
So there is no reason to be paranoid.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Could be possible, but who knows, you'll only get to see what they show you
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
no, the jews might be evil but they are too clever to do something like that, there is no way they'd risk the russian response
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
@catch.me.if.you.can doubt israel or america did it. Too great a risk of the situation escalating. And a lot of that speculation doesn't make sense. More likely isis got someone on board with explosives.

This could just be a regular crash without any foul play. But hey who knows, we will probably never know otherwise  Undecided

The black box was already recovered. And debris was collected and is going to be analyzed. So the causes will probably be known soon. But it doesn't look like it was an accident because of the way the plane broke in two in mid air.
Well, since the bodies and debris was scattered over a wide area, (3 by 5 miles or so) the plane must have come apart up in the air I guess.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
if its an organized terrorist they would not just target any plane without a high rank personnel it that plane. but i presume this is just an act as start of something far more worst.Sad
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
Well I was reading maybe month ago about senator John Mccain and he said he would arm isis and give them the weapons to bring down Russian planes!

http://www.infowars.com/mccain-arm-syrian-rebels-to-shoot-down-russian-planes/][url]http://www.infowars.com/mccain-arm-syrian-rebels-to-shoot-down-russian-planes/[/url]

It`s just crazy what is happening there, for me this easily can be truth they showed allready that they wish to go in war with everyone. I saw somewhere they earning more then 50 millions per month just from oil so to whom they sell it, who give them guns, who are their allies... Or maybe they just brag about it? It`s very hard to see what is real in all that mess, I`m sorry for innocent people get`s hurt.
May all those passangers from plane rest in peace.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
This could just be a regular crash without any foul play. But hey who knows, we will probably never know otherwise  Undecided
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Young but I'm not that bold
I think that the crash was not because any military action . it is an accident that may happen with any plane
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Umm... I heard that the pilot of the plane had told the dispatcher that plane's having some technical problems as soon as they departured from the airport. He said they'll land on the next possible airport, just.. didn't succeed.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Quite possible.You can't rule out any possibility for the region in question is valuable to all parties involved.Russia,US,Israel etc all have their interests and this could lead to a major war in region
Pages:
Jump to: