Pages:
Author

Topic: Did Max Keiser Abandon Maxcoin? Explain to me like I'm Five! :p - page 3. (Read 4661 times)

Activity: 708
Merit: 500
where do you imagine all those coins came from @ .005?
looks like the holders finally switching bags...

they'll be available to buy at launch! gees
Activity: 556
target price 500 satoshi in 5 months. about where fastcoin is, maxkeiser messed with cryptos and got burnt, sorry that along with him went a large community of people. at least his reputation of a joker is finally under everybody's scrutiny. yet, there's something more he can do to crap onto himself even more: launch the stacycoin.

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
I'll admit I got MaxCoin wrong. The lack of Max Keiser saying anything about it for awhile seems pretty clear to me.  Embarrassed
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
This coin is dead. It make few people  lost many BTC, FUCK maxcoin.....
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000
ltex.nl

And lastly lastly, noone cares about criminal scumbag opinion.

You would be surprised at the huge number of PM's I get from devs asking for exactly that all the time. Besides nothing I said was opinion, it is fact.

If the devs couldn't even pre-compile a Windows client pre-launch then they are definitley not qualified to be the leads on something that is claiming to be a multimillion USD venture. That's just plain fact.

Since I familiar with the previous work of the devs, I know for a fact that they are competent and this "bungled" launch was by design.

I congratulate them, the con worked flawless. Max Keiser unaware of the plan pumped this coin to 0.04 BTC and these guys cleaned up.

Brilliant on an execution level and yes that is my criminal opinion!

~BCX~

One true confession of a criminal fucktard!

btw, where ever he uses the frase "it's a fact" he means, "my schyzo Ego compels me to twist my opinion in to a sheer fact"

Wet fart chasers rule  Cool
Activity: 1139
In time my bets will come true. Noble and iCoin all the way.
legendary
Activity: 1023
ltex.nl

And lastly lastly, noone cares about criminal scumbag opinion.

You would be surprised at the huge number of PM's I get from devs asking for exactly that all the time. Besides nothing I said was opinion, it is fact.

If the devs couldn't even pre-compile a Windows client pre-launch then they are definitley not qualified to be the leads on something that is claiming to be a multimillion USD venture. That's just plain fact.

Since I familiar with the previous work of the devs, I know for a fact that they are competent and this "bungled" launch was by design.

I congratulate them, the con worked flawless. Max Keiser unaware of the plan pumped this coin to 0.04 BTC and these guys cleaned up.

Brilliant on an execution level and yes that is my criminal opinion!

~BCX~

One true confession of a criminal fucktard!

btw, where ever he uses the frase "it's a fact" he means, "my schyzo Ego compels me to twist my opinion in to a sheer fact"
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Evengelist
explain like you're five ok

Max Keiser Bad Man
MaxCoin Smelly Poo

Haha, even my 2 year old nephew would understand that Smiley
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
MaxcoinProject.org
We have been made aware of this rumour and would like to briefly comment, as the developers of MaxCoin. The rumour is completely unfounded and it is to our great regret that people believe it to be true.

Firstly, does it make sense that we would appear on television, on the Keiser Report, as named guests, if we were performing a pump and dump scheme? This is an illegal, not to mention hugely immoral, activity and it would seem foolhardy at the very least to do so. The identity of the developers is widely known and, due to this and the connection with Max Keiser, we are one of the most transparent altcoins available at the moment.

Whilst the launch was regrettably rocky, for which we apologise, we have continued to maintain MaxCoin, releasing software updates, working on affiliated services and trying to establish deals with exchanges, stores and payment processors. We will continue to do this for the foreseeable future and, additionally, are looking to encourage community developers to expand the project. To this end we are currently exploring the possibility of raising some capital to allow bounties to be offered for development.

I hope this assuages some of the doubts of the community. Please also be aware that we are not active on this forum and that the use of Twitter is the best way to contact the development team.

Thanks,
The MaxCoin Developers
Activity: 742
I'm dying.

Max Keiser Bad Man
MaxCoin Smelly Poo

Kids love to play with poo Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It's fairly obvious that he has abandoned the coin. I think it took him a while to realize he was conned into helping the devs pull off a spectacular pump and dump.
I do not think for a second that he knew or even understood the technical aspects pre launch. It is now clear that the devs "bungled" the Linux only client release and subsequent launch to give themselves a 24 hour monopoly on mining right in the sweet spot of profit.

It is also clear that were large gpu farms that came online immediately right after launch. Once he realized what a joke of a coin and a huge scam this was, pulled off in his name.
He has distanced himself from it. This coin is dead, there will be no more Max Keiser pumps.

~BCX~

Close but not quite. If any serious reporter wants the full story of exactly what happened including the level of Max Keisers involvement I will tell the true story... For 10btc
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348

Max Keiser Bad Man
MaxCoin Smelly Poo

Well played.  Smiley

OP did ask for it and that is pretty much how 5 year olds think.
I should know. I'm still 5 deep down Wink
Activity: 112
We can put your money into maxcoin the next global crypto currency that will take down the global bankster cartell

and It's gone

Next please

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust

Max Keiser Bad Man
MaxCoin Smelly Poo

Well played.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1876
Max Keiser wasn't conned lol it isnt his first crypto pump scam, more like he distances himself when the scams become blatantly obvious. He always dribbles on about the corrupt bankers, yet he is worse then them.

It's fairly obvious that he has abandoned the coin. I think it took him a while to realize he was conned into helping the devs pull off a spectacular pump and dump.
I do not think for a second that he knew or even understood the technical aspects pre launch. It is now clear that the devs "bungled" the Linux only client release and subsequent launch to give themselves a 24 hour monopoly on mining right in the sweet spot of profit.

It is also clear that were large gpu farms that came online immediately right after launch. Once he realized what a joke of a coin and a huge scam this was, pulled off in his name.
He has distanced himself from it. This coin is dead, there will be no more Max Keiser pumps.

~BCX~

legendary
Activity: 1876

Max Keiser Bad Man
MaxCoin Smelly Poo

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
I don't think it was doing as well as he was expecting.
It does seem like he's dropped it but does occasionally refer to it.
Can anyone confirm this?

Pretty accurate summary. Smiley

I doubt he will ever condemn Maxcoin publicly.. my guess is he's pretty embarrassed about the whole situation.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Looks like he and his cronies minted it and now he wants to wash his hands of it because so many of us got brnt by it. I think this is just a hunch as with maxcoin anything goes really. Cry
Activity: 98
Can anyone confirm this?

I saw a retweet today where he was thanking the devs for keeping the public informed as though he was not directly involved with the coin.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
Can anyone confirm this?
Pages:
Jump to: