Pages:
Author

Topic: Did not use change address and now balance is $0. Transaction Unspent. - page 2. (Read 198 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
Did you make that transaction you link above? Or just forgot that you sent Bitcoin to someone?

Check the Electrum status a circle at the bottom right corner of Electrum if it's green, red, or arrow?

It looks like this

The green means the connection is fine but if it was red means you have a connection issue same as if you stuck on syncing or double arrow.
Activity: 11
Merit: 3
Hi all,

I've used Electrum a handful of times and stupidly thought change address were causing me to not be able to send close to full amounts in my wallet balance.  My last transaction I turned change address off and it went through successfully.  However there was a transaction the following day that I don't recall making and my balance is now at zero.  I checked blockchain and the address the funds were sent to are unspent.

Is there anything I can do?  Likely not but I figured it was worth a question to this group.

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/4c00cfa1360b91fec3fe43b45f318d4810a4cd806069423ec8e103c694833493

Thanks in advance!
Pages:
Jump to: