Pages:
Author

Topic: Did Redsn0w sell his account after falling in Yellow Snow? - page 2. (Read 4092 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
Still would like a response to my question as well,but I must be to far down the list to acknowledge. Cry
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
I do not know PistolPete but I find it odd to pass such information on for some one else to post about and then have their name mentioned anyways!
Why go stirring the pot if you are unwilling to stand behind these allegations you make? Why pass on these allegations if you have not looked into them yourself!

Or is it the forum line to approach QS about anything like this to see if it is worthy of scrutiny. Either way I think its a bad precedence to throw light accusations around.

I think Quickseller has lost his 'mind' and now he can't be really taken seriously, however I agree with you : why open a thread (example, about me) on behalf of Pistolpete? It seems that PistolPete is worried or something like that.
Right I lost my mind Wink

Why don't you explain why you stopped using your vanity address, and where all that bitcoin came from Roll Eyes especially after you lost so much on Prime-Dice to the point of your rage-quitting the forum

Why don't you explain why you were unwilling to decrypt a PGP encrypted message to your inbox despite you later being able to provide a PGP signed message when publicly asked for one Roll Eyes

Why did you "stop" the improper "use" of quotes? These are only my opinions.

I am the crazy one ;Wink

1) I wanted to change my address for my security, and I will not tell you where I 'obtain' my bitcoin. It exists something named called 'privacy'  Roll Eyes,
2) Due the interest of the loan, and about this fact you can assume that I am the same redsn0w because I was able to sign a PGP message,
3) I wanted to stop to use quotes after TECSHARE said that I'm using quotes in a grammatically incorrect way (and I thought he was right).

I'm so patient, but you are making me really 'impatience'  (wtf quotes  Shocked).
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
I do not know PistolPete but I find it odd to pass such information on for some one else to post about and then have their name mentioned anyways!
Why go stirring the pot if you are unwilling to stand behind these allegations you make? Why pass on these allegations if you have not looked into them yourself!

Or is it the forum line to approach QS about anything like this to see if it is worthy of scrutiny. Either way I think its a bad precedence to throw light accusations around.

I think Quickseller has lost his 'mind' and now he can't be really taken seriously, however I agree with you : why open a thread (example, about me) on behalf of Pistolpete? It seems that PistolPete is worried or something like that.
Right I lost my mind Wink

Why don't you explain why you stopped using your vanity address, and where all that bitcoin came from Roll Eyes especially after you lost so much on Prime-Dice to the point of your rage-quitting the forum

Why don't you explain why you were unwilling to decrypt a PGP encrypted message to your inbox despite you later being able to provide a PGP signed message when publicly asked for one Roll Eyes

Why did you "stop" the improper "use" of quotes? These are only my opinions.

I am the crazy one ;Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
A neutral feedback isn't necessary, if you want you can simple ask BadBear or theymos and I'm sure they will say "he is the same redsn0w" Wink.

I dont think admins will do anything to resolve this. Maybe its neutral because you did answer the above question (last time we talked) correctly? I personally think many people here need a break, just dont bother for a week. Its very relaxing.

Yes of course, I did reply correct because I'm the same person and again 'yes' a lot of people should take a break.

wardrick seems to be like quickseller´s dog recently and following him blindly, if redsnow hasnt had a password change i dont see how anyone would think that he sold his account.
legendary
#Free market
A neutral feedback isn't necessary, if you want you can simple ask BadBear or theymos and I'm sure they will say "he is the same redsn0w" Wink.

I dont think admins will do anything to resolve this. Maybe its neutral because you did answer the above question (last time we talked) correctly? I personally think many people here need a break, just dont bother for a week. Its very relaxing.

Yes of course, I did reply correct because I'm the same person and again 'yes' a lot of people should take a break.
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499
No I dont escrow anymore.

legendary
#Free market

legendary
#Free market

If this is really you redsn0w, when was the last time we talked?

Your writing has changed a lot. You don't leave trust as much as you used to, you stopped doing it 4 months ago.

When I asked in a PM if you wanted to buy a 10$ starbuck gift card (22 Nov.) and *I know my writing is changed, because I wanted to change it and recently I don't have a lot of 'free' time. Don't worry ... I'm the same redsn0w and I've never wanted to sell or sold my forum account.

*maybe my english is improved, isn't it?

For the question about trust, I stopped to leave them because I was not anymore in the defaultTrust list (my 'comments' were not more visible under the trusted feddback section by the other users). So I thought it was not necessary to continue 'release' them.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

If this is really you redsn0w, when was the last time we talked?

Your writing has changed a lot. Looking at your trust page you used to leave lots of trust to people but you stopped doing that 4 months ago. This is clearly not you.
legendary
#Free market

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1010
▇ ▅ ▃ ▇ ▅ █
I had some trades with redsn0w in the past and one a few weeks ago, we talk sometimes in the italian telegram chat and i am pretty sure that he did not sell his account  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
I didn't sell my account, are you serious Quickseller  Roll Eyes?
It was suggested by PistolPete that I post this.

PistolPete can be wrong  when he pm's about  sold accounts.

PistolPete can be correct when he pm's about accounts.

He has pm'd me correctly and wrongly at different times.

I do my best to confirm his info as some times he is correct.
legendary
#Free market

Then you and PistolPete are wrong, I didn't sell my forum account.
legendary
#Free market

There is also this:
Yes, I would personally suggest you electrum. It is very good and light wallet.
If you look at both his vanity address and his "new" address, you will see that all of the transactions he spent were initially seen by blockchain.info's own node, indicating that he either used their wallet or was using blockchain.info/pushtx to spend his funds.

At the very least, an eye should be kept on him....

What is the problem if I suggest other users to use electrum and I personally use BC.info ?
copper member
legendary
#Free market
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I can't see his password change history in forum security log,his password is not changed since last month
https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php

there are not some proofs that he sold his account, I can't find any account selling thread that sold/offered an account matching specification of redsn0w account
copper member
Yes, I would personally suggest you electrum. It is very good and light wallet.
If you look at both his vanity address and his "new" address, you will see that all of the transactions he spent were initially seen by blockchain.info's own node, indicating that he either used their wallet or was using blockchain.info/pushtx to spend his funds.

At the very least, an eye should be kept on him....
Pages:
Jump to: