Pages:
Author

Topic: Did someone make money with Steem (https://steemit.com/)? - page 2. (Read 706 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Steemit is a social media platform where you get paid for every activity.
I am a member of steemit community since three months,however i am not good at writing articles.
Posting atleast two times a day earns me $2-3 per article. Upvoting and commenting others posts also grows me steem power.
If you want to earn from steemit, you have to be active there and must have hundreds followers.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
You can earn money from steem as far as i know. Just by creating posts and good articles. Also you can earn by commenting and voting. You have to build your SP(stands for Steam Power) which earns you STEEM. I never tried it though. But I've read some threads here about steemit few months ago. They are saying you can earn money from that site. But i think this forum is better compare to that site. Here you can earn good money. Steemit is good. But i don't know how to create good articles. Also, you have to be active to earn huge from this. If this forum never exist, i will join steem. But still this forum is the best.
Activity: 544
Merit: 507
I know my account is worth 40 dollars after two posts and one year activity.
But that is something calculated and not real. Wish I have earned some steemit but at this moment I have zero (0)

good luck
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
♠️ Play for Fun ♥️
I have never use Steem, but China has a copycat version (YOYOW?) in ICO, according to the Chinese corporations always have subsidies when they promo. I might try it.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
From what I read heard and what I read its yes, they can earn from that platform. Tho you need a quite impressive and very informative article so people on that community will upvote your articles and even your comments or reply. The payment method is I really dunno if it's on USD, BTC but I have a big guess that the payment is Steem and you will have to trade that coins in any supported exchange.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Although I did not write a good article, but still curious some people really make money with STEEM?
In poloniex you can see STEEM and SBD really have been trading volume
Do not know who has no income experience can be shared
Pages:
Jump to: