Pages:
Author

Topic: Did Twitch secretly end payments with Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 321 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
I didn't even know that they have that kind of option in the first place. I thought that fiat is the only one available to use as a mode of payment in Twitch. I haven't even seen one donate bitcoin because most of the streamers even the big ones prefer fiat. The only streaming platform that I know that accepts cryptocurrency is dLive.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
When was the last time you paid using BTC? I assume you did so about 3 years ago.

There's this 2019 article that says it's been removed - Twitch Removes Support For Crypto Payments

Here's another one - Streaming Service Twitch Removes Crypto Payment Options, Reddit User Reports

edit: my bad.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
In the past, I have often paid for a subscription to streamers on Twitch (part of Amazon) with Bitcoin. I wanted to do this again today, but I can no longer find the payment option for Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general. I also could not find any announcement about ending this option.
Does anyone know if Twitch has permanently removed the Bitcoin payment option or if this is just temporary?
Pages:
Jump to: