Pages:
Author

Topic: Did we hit the bottom already? - page 2. (Read 774 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 110
December 23, 2018, 05:38:39 PM
Not sure why it really matters. Lets be honest no one is going to time the bottom perfectly and if you looking to HODL then why wouldn't it matter if BTC goes down a bit more in the short term?

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a flash crash before going up.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
December 23, 2018, 04:49:25 PM
I think no, it will go down further. BTC will be touching 2000$ and ETH will be touching 50$. Last days of December will be crucial for crypto market. No wonder I may go wrong and there is a bull run on 30 or 31 of December and whole market will be shocked. So let's wait and see.

50$ Ether? I would go all in at 50$ ether too!:)

If the bottom has not been reached (it is very possible), I think that next price drops can be expected at the beginning of next year. I've seen statements about Bitcoin falling below $2000, and Ethereum below $50, but it seems very unlikely. If the market tries to dive again, the bottom will be a little under $2800 BTC and $80 ETH
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 04:05:46 PM

It good to hope for a new glorious day of the market but we must not ignore the fact miracle just dont happen like that. However, the market will still face another dump in price when it Monday as i predicted and I believe we're yet to reach the bottom price.
[/quote]

So where is your expected bottom ? 2000$?
December 23, 2018, 04:04:05 PM
I think no, it will go down further. BTC will be touching 2000$ and ETH will be touching 50$. Last days of December will be crucial for crypto market. No wonder I may go wrong and there is a bull run on 30 or 31 of December and whole market will be shocked. So let's wait and see.

50$ Ether? I would go all in at 50$ ether too!:)
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
December 23, 2018, 03:52:17 PM
Hi guys,
Did we hit the bottom already? What is your bet? I think yes, we did last Sunday when we hit 3130 for Bitcoin, since then we are flying.
What is your next move?
Are we in already in the next bull run?
According to my experience in a bull run, Bitcoin and other big cap coins will increase such as Bitcoin and Ether and at the moment Bitcoin Cash like it or not and a bit later ETC and other similar ones and later the smaller ones such as Yggdrash etc.

Regards

Daniel
I hope that it us our last bottom for this year, hopefully it will continue to increase. The price is now in the uptrend even if it is not really high atleast it will still consider to the uptrend now because of a little bit increase of the price. Hoping that this is continues and will continue next year.  Grin

It good to hope for a new glorious day of the market but we must not ignore the fact miracle just dont happen like that. However, the market will still face another dump in price when it Monday as i predicted and I believe we're yet to reach the bottom price.
You are right hoping for the best goes in our favour id we will be hopeful that if today is down in market so it is good time for us so this is time to buy. Price get a down but we are not at bottom still we have allot of space to make progress I am sure we will see it growing very soon. In this way we need to hold with patience and buy more.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
December 23, 2018, 09:55:55 AM
Hi guys,
Did we hit the bottom already? What is your bet? I think yes, we did last Sunday when we hit 3130 for Bitcoin, since then we are flying.
What is your next move?
According to my experience in a bull run, Bitcoin and other big cap coins will increase such as Bitcoin and Ether and at the moment Bitcoin Cash like it or not and a bit later ETC and other similar ones and later the smaller ones such as Yggdrash etc.

Regards

Daniel
I hope that it us our last bottom for this year, hopefully it will continue to increase. The price is now in the uptrend even if it is not really high atleast it will still consider to the uptrend now because of a little bit increase of the price. Hoping that this is continues and will continue next year.  Grin

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
December 23, 2018, 02:08:07 AM
December 22, 2018, 05:08:02 PM

[/quote]
I won’t be surprised that most of you will keep asking this question until you miss out on the opportunity. This cryptocurrency is all about risk, stop waiting for the bottom and invest your money. The price is already down, so I don’t what else you’re waiting for. That’s why some of you don’t achieve anything in this. You keep waiting for the bottom and you keep missing out. Price is already going up.

I agree , well I have already invested in a lot and previously many times at the wrong times like when we were so high. I can understand why the people are waiting and reluctant to invest. However I understand what you are saying. These times are perfect for investment into altcoins and BTC/ETH, ETC and smaller caps altcoins such as YGGDRASH and so on. There are so many good opportunities around.

[/quote]
Many people are doubting about this rally of bitcoins from $3200 level to $$4050 levels. FOMO might caused this rally and I checked in major exchanges but all look good. But, this rally could not be taken as a sign of trend reversal as we need more sustaining prices above $4000 levels so that price move toward $5000 and then $6500 levels.
[/quote]

December 22, 2018, 05:05:06 PM
In my opinion, we didn't hit the bottom yet, and what happened recently is just part of the correction process of crypto from the unrealistic rally last year. I think this spike in price is just a bull trap for a deeper dip. But don't worry, bitcoin will bitcoin, posed to rise and to transform our financial economy. But if you think that bull run is fast approaching, you can play safe by buying some with half of your money and saving the other half for possible deeper dip.

So where is that deeper dip ends according to you? It is always good to have some fiat for unforeseen events.
December 22, 2018, 05:03:08 PM
Ive seen a lot of tweets that we already hit the bottom and be ready for the reversal that will happen anytime ,it will huge .
Let them say what they want to say you just focus on what you think and what you want. And today if you look at price graph according to some people price is 3.9k which is not bottom price. In start price of bitcoin was only 100$ so I think now we can never go back to the bottom price because of high acceptability of bitcoin.

So then you agree with me that we won't see lower than 3130 from now on?
December 22, 2018, 05:01:29 PM
Anything could happen without any prior indication. The entire network is functional on its own without any external market interference. Also it is manipulative, which could result in a drastic fall if large volume come united to make a large scale investment. To this they will manipulate and fluctuate the market. This fluctuations will surely create a panic and causes increased sell.

I would bet with anyone that we won't hit 890 for Bitcoin. At 1500 I would go all in but we won't hit even 1500 either. Max 2800 if we got ETF refusal. The people are learning, they cannot bring down the market with some weak fake news anymore I think and hope.
Activity: 1092
December 22, 2018, 04:26:01 PM
Ive seen a lot of tweets that we already hit the bottom and be ready for the reversal that will happen anytime ,it will huge .
Let them say what they want to say you just focus on what you think and what you want. And today if you look at price graph according to some people price is 3.9k which is not bottom price. In start price of bitcoin was only 100$ so I think now we can never go back to the bottom price because of high acceptability of bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 22, 2018, 11:59:16 AM
In my opinion, we didn't hit the bottom yet, and what happened recently is just part of the correction process of crypto from the unrealistic rally last year. I think this spike in price is just a bull trap for a deeper dip. But don't worry, bitcoin will bitcoin, posed to rise and to transform our financial economy. But if you think that bull run is fast approaching, you can play safe by buying some with half of your money and saving the other half for possible deeper dip.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
December 22, 2018, 09:23:55 AM
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
December 22, 2018, 08:20:28 AM
What is your next move?
I won’t be surprised that most of you will keep asking this question until you miss out on the opportunity. This cryptocurrency is all about risk, stop waiting for the bottom and invest your money. The price is already down, so I don’t what else you’re waiting for. That’s why some of you don’t achieve anything in this. You keep waiting for the bottom and you keep missing out. Price is already going up.

it is manipulative, which could result in a drastic fall if large volume come united to make a large scale investment.
Many people are doubting about this rally of bitcoins from $3200 level to $$4050 levels. FOMO might caused this rally and I checked in major exchanges but all look good. But, this rally could not be taken as a sign of trend reversal as we need more sustaining prices above $4000 levels so that price move toward $5000 and then $6500 levels.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
December 22, 2018, 03:19:12 AM
Anything could happen without any prior indication. The entire network is functional on its own without any external market interference. Also it is manipulative, which could result in a drastic fall if large volume come united to make a large scale investment. To this they will manipulate and fluctuate the market. This fluctuations will surely create a panic and causes increased sell.
Activity: 1078
December 22, 2018, 02:12:31 AM
Hi guys,
What is your next move?

Regards

Daniel
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
December 21, 2018, 07:48:30 PM
We hit the bottom for the bitcoin and ethereum value and now increasing again will happen.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
December 21, 2018, 07:32:29 PM
Hi guys,

If going up at a smaller pace is what you call flying, every cryptocurrency would have been a bird. Wink
2950 is in the talks, and it may not be so easy this time to break it down over there, but when the volume towards the buy end (bulls) goes down or gets soaked up by bears, the bulls lose the steam and stop trying hard and wait for the next opportunity. This BTC thing - they've got nothing to do with the tech but all they need is to double - quadruple their earnings and as the leverage thing is too hot to handle but still one of its kind to multiply it, they won't let it sustain for longer and make it go down one last time before the real bull run begins.

What is your next move?

I really hope and pray we do, and if not, be ready and wait for the bulls to lose their power. I've seen how desperate the shorts have been as whenever they've got chances, they didn't lose a second in breaking it down to 50-100 bucks in a few minutes.
December 21, 2018, 05:23:58 PM

now that you said it: " Some nice guy was spreading that the bottom will be around 800. "

many news channels increased the panic

according to that site, would drop to $1000

This potential floor lines up with a long-term area of interest or former resistance turned support seen on the weekly chart. However, note that the triangle pattern is around $5,000 tall so the resulting breakdown could last by the same height, possibly taking bitcoin all the way down to the $1,000 mark.

https://ethereumworldnews.com/bitcoin-btc-price-analysis-sellers-aiming-for-3100

I was already convinced that the price would fall to  $1500

[/quote]

So you think at least 1500$ must be the bottom and that would be already an optimistic scenario?
I doubt. I don't think we will see Bitcoin again that low. Maybe with an ETF refusal maybe we see deeper bottom. Like 3000. Otherwise we will see max 3900 and 4000 and that will be considered as a dip already.
At the moment we are at 3870. Nice dip. Am I too bullish/:) ?Smiley Don't think so. Soon we will see. If we really hit 1400 or 1500 I go all in, even if that is not advisable.
Pages:
Jump to: