Pages:
Author

Topic: Did you all stock up on your LTC yet?could this be the last call for this train? - page 2. (Read 1355 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
in summary the mining pool operators shorts were having less effect each time, so now they've gone long  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I'm looking forward to seeing how quickly the Lightning Network is implemented (they are already working on that). The good news will keep coming so likely not the last call; but. definitely a good time to get on board. It seems Coinbase about to go live with LTC to help with buying.

The stars are aligning It seems.

I only wish i had a ton of scrypt asics now

Any one know where to get hold of the best asics at a good price? not preorder actual stock?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I'm looking forward to seeing how quickly the Lightning Network is implemented (they are already working on that). The good news will keep coming so likely not the last call; but. definitely a good time to get on board. It seems Coinbase about to go live with LTC to help with buying.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
https://medium.com/@Litecoinchina/litecoin-global-roundtable-resolution-001-2017-c67b729bc06d

I like coblee once he wants something the guy does not mess around. Shame he didn't push for LTC like this to progress for the last 2 years.

However I think he is starting to realise that LTC can perhaps go where BTC fears to tread.

Who knows what is going to happen now. Had enough of BTC spoiling the party though perhaps this will wake them up.
Pages:
Jump to: