Author

Topic: Did you earn some bitcoin today? - page 142. (Read 536697 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
September 30, 2015, 04:34:25 PM
i played for a while on primedice and luckybit i managed to win 0.003 bitcoins out of 0.00013 i received from faucets earlier today i guess thats a good win
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 30, 2015, 04:30:47 PM
I earned some nice money on poker early hours in fiat and then brought into bitcoin this morning if that counts, managed to get another 1.4btc. 0.2 of this is staking on parlay bets as we speak and i am also registered to a few poker games for tonight hopefully i have more luck and earn some more btc for tomorrow
September 30, 2015, 02:56:06 PM
i was earn some btc with trade today and try my luck on gambling site and get some profit there
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1104
September 30, 2015, 02:54:27 PM
I did earn today. I gamble used my faucets most of my profits
Today came in gambling its my lucky day today.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
September 30, 2015, 02:47:16 PM
yes i earn bitcoin today from bet FC Astana v Galatasaray and i pick for a draw result and i won
the amount is 0.06 btc
September 30, 2015, 02:45:55 PM
few satoshi by faucets...
To be realistic...I have spend this morning more satoshi for my faucet users that I have earnt...
Activity: 784
September 30, 2015, 02:31:47 PM
higher than yesterday .totally btc equal to 3 dollars.
Activity: 742
September 30, 2015, 01:22:32 PM
if iam not wrong on micro earning or another thread about faucet, Well actually i was not surprised, because i was earned $2 almost daily just from faucet all you have to do just find your best strategy and manage your time so you can earn much bitcoin weekly

I can reached that amount too back in my faucet days and to tell you Im not using rotator then. I discovered faucet rotator when  Im not that faucet addict anymore because I joined signature campaign. But still up today Im still claiming at faucets but not like before that Im spending time on it regularly.

Yeaaah me to,but it was a hard work i guess, at least faucet has teach me everything about bitcoin,being a bitcoiner and bring me to this forum,on here i can improve my skills and knowledge, meet the people from different country and get the cash to. so far this is a better way to earn bitcoin

It is worth if you can automate the process. Faucet is good for new members to get familiar with bitcoin and its transactions.

Yeah like the bot right?  it possible to earn much bitcoin daily with it, i've found a lot of guys out there that selling bot for faucet but i never purchased it before, as we know that faucet is a best teacher for new members to get to know bitcoin and want to learn it especially how to transaction with bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
September 30, 2015, 12:55:07 PM
if iam not wrong on micro earning or another thread about faucet, Well actually i was not surprised, because i was earned $2 almost daily just from faucet all you have to do just find your best strategy and manage your time so you can earn much bitcoin weekly

I can reached that amount too back in my faucet days and to tell you Im not using rotator then. I discovered faucet rotator when  Im not that faucet addict anymore because I joined signature campaign. But still up today Im still claiming at faucets but not like before that Im spending time on it regularly.

Yeaaah me to,but it was a hard work i guess, at least faucet has teach me everything about bitcoin,being a bitcoiner and bring me to this forum,on here i can improve my skills and knowledge, meet the people from different country and get the cash to. so far this is a better way to earn bitcoin

It is worth if you can automate the process. Faucet is good for new members to get familiar with bitcoin and its transactions.
September 30, 2015, 12:45:07 PM

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 30, 2015, 12:37:25 PM
I do not know why people still use faucets!? I tried some of them today to test and it took me an hour to visit and claim reward at 30 faucets for 10k satoshi.

I just earn some satoshis from farm satoshi and some faucet rotator....

some people have their own method that working on faucet i mean they can earn much bitcoin from faucet with their own tricks,as far as i know that one of method is changing the ip address, and for your information there are someone here that has shared his revenue from faucetbox and guess what his income from faucet was bigger than my income from signature campaign for full member,but unfortunately i've lost the link

Damn really? I know that is possible but Im not expecting that it can reached 5 million satoshis or more in a week. That was awesome.

September 30, 2015, 12:35:26 PM
I just got some about 0.02 from trading, altough its low but its good better than nothing, I hope I can do better for next day.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
September 30, 2015, 12:31:34 PM
YES earning 300satosi from faucet  Cheesy
im very busy this day, My 2 friend get married, and i can't online for long time

People are mostly depending on faucets for bitcoin earning. No one is ready to buy bitcoin for a profit. Better open a thread asking how much money did you invest in bitcoin today.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
September 30, 2015, 12:25:44 PM
YES earning 300satosi from faucet  Cheesy
im very busy this day, My 2 friend get married, and i can't online for long time
September 30, 2015, 12:19:22 PM
I do not know why people still use faucets!? I tried some of them today to test and it took me an hour to visit and claim reward at 30 faucets for 10k satoshi.

some people have their own method that working on faucet i mean they can earn much bitcoin from faucet with their own tricks,as far as i know that one of method is changing the ip address, and for your information there are someone here that has shared his revenue from faucetbox and guess what his income from faucet was bigger than my income from signature campaign for full member,but unfortunately i've lost the link

Damn really? I know that is possible but Im not expecting that it can reached 5 million satoshis or more in a week. That was awesome.
legendary
September 30, 2015, 12:12:16 PM

September 30, 2015, 12:08:38 PM

copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
September 30, 2015, 11:58:27 AM
Earned some interest while getting repaid on a short term loan.
Also earned from investments and got some tips from generous gamblers Cheesy
legendary
September 30, 2015, 11:56:42 AM

For your current rank your question will be appropriate but for him he is just a Junior Member. Even if he joined signature campaign he will only earn penny there so much better if he do fauceting while doing signature campaign. Come on bitmax join campaign now and combine those method to boost somehow your earnings.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
September 30, 2015, 10:49:48 AM

Jump to: