Author

Topic: Did you earn some bitcoin today? - page 163. (Read 536697 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
September 14, 2015, 09:21:05 AM
Earned a decent amount today from doing a side task then waiting for my weekly payout in my signature campaign.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 14, 2015, 07:30:54 AM
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
September 14, 2015, 06:01:38 AM
I have been waiting for 2 days now for signature payment.
Really when you think that you will be paid and you don't get in time sucks.
Better is paying bi-weekly when the payment is delayed, waiting...
Btw, Coinut doesn't pay weekly,you get paid every 8 days instead of 7. GL hope you get paid soon. Tongue

The campaign has been running almost a year(Since last December)
And nobody noticed it lol, i notified the owner and he told his manager to take action.
Today i didn't earned anything yet, even though i see most people earn by gambling/betting.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 14, 2015, 04:50:15 AM
I daily play bitcoin games on my android phone and dice games and poker.... And participate in activities on bitcointalk. Org... So i am able to earn minimum 0.001btc a day!!! Its fun and i love it..... Smiley

In my free time i also earn from faucets.
I have also and android phone can you please suggest any of these games, not gambling because i don't like.
Always better than waiting for the payment lol, let me earn something from this android games, is that like flappy coin?

you can open  http://bitplay.today/
they are develpoer of some free games to earning free bitcoin

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.battledude.coincrush
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.battledude.coinflapper

you forgot to add coin hopper,its from bitplay too.  its quite new and exciting to play but i still find coin flapper more fun and challenging Cheesy
Activity: 434
Loose lips sink sigs!
September 14, 2015, 02:24:19 AM
Btw, Coinut doesn't pay weekly,you get paid every 8 days instead of 7. GL hope you get paid soon. Tongue

Since everyone here is a pro at getting paid...and only posting so they can get paid, I think it's time to move this thread to a place more appropriate - like bitcoin, economics, services discussion (because this is talking about earned bitcoin) or micropayments...cause no one's really earning that much on a daily basis.

I dont get paid by posting, yet.

I just like to post, and i tell my opinion how i can earn bitcoin so others can earn too!  Grin

Alright, for you we can keep the thread here...for the rest of you, stop posting every day!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 14, 2015, 02:05:22 AM

Since everyone here is a pro at getting paid...and only posting so they can get paid, I think it's time to move this thread to a place more appropriate - like bitcoin, economics, services discussion (because this is talking about earned bitcoin) or micropayments...cause no one's really earning that much on a daily basis.

I dont get paid by posting, yet.

I just like to post, and i tell my opinion how i can earn bitcoin so others can earn too!  Grin
Activity: 434
Loose lips sink sigs!
September 14, 2015, 12:54:39 AM

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
September 13, 2015, 11:59:54 PM
yesterday was one good day.  I have some very good profit from some alt coins and  I won one good bet which give me very good profit
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
September 13, 2015, 11:19:11 PM
I daily play bitcoin games on my android phone and dice games and poker.... And participate in activities on bitcointalk. Org... So i am able to earn minimum 0.001btc a day!!! Its fun and i love it..... Smiley

I have also and android phone can you please suggest any of these games, not gambling because i don't like.
Always better than waiting for the payment lol, let me earn something from this android games, is that like flappy coin?

you can open  http://bitplay.today/
they are develpoer of some free games to earning free bitcoin

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.battledude.coincrush
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.battledude.coinflapper
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 13, 2015, 11:13:29 PM
None!  Today spent too much time away from the exchanges  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
September 13, 2015, 11:01:54 PM

Have you tried coin hopper? I find it more fun than coin flapper and earning a few satoshis but I just play it to kill boredom, the satoshis I earned is just a bonus Grin You can also try Wheel of Bitcoins it's pretty good too but I didn't play too much there unlike on coin hopper
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 13, 2015, 10:45:27 PM
Yea I won 0.008BTC from http://SatoshiDice.com

It was my best gamble! Thanks satoshi!
Activity: 742
September 13, 2015, 10:15:54 PM
got no real income today, only 0,002 from campaign
Activity: 742
September 13, 2015, 09:45:09 PM
yes i earned bitcoin today from some giveaway and from a contest i was won
iam still looking profit today
i wish i win the other competition and earn much bitcoin today
Merit: 503
September 13, 2015, 09:40:28 PM
No earning this day, i start buy some altcoin
if my sell order filled i get 0.006BTC a litle profit is better than a huge lose  Cheesy
Activity: 504
September 13, 2015, 09:07:16 PM
earned .04 early today, looking for more later Smiley
September 13, 2015, 08:58:40 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 512
September 13, 2015, 06:27:05 PM
No, I lost 60$. I started with 5$ in primedice and made 60 bucks, I wanted to reach 100$, when I wagered again, lost everything. its sad  Undecided

Try out next time SatoshiDice

https://www.satoshidice.com/

You might get lucky there next time. A guy today won over 25 BTC there (5700$) , he really did a good BTC earning for today!
Zz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077
September 13, 2015, 05:19:31 PM
I will earn some Bitcoin today, I have great betting slips. I'm very confident about my picks today.
You seem very confident today will get a bitcoin, whether you bet on sports gambling? soccer has a big risk anything could happen.
but good luck I hope you really can get bitcoin today  Smiley

What is soccer? I gave football and tennis bets. I have guaranteed coupon for today. You can see it in my thread. Add Djokovic win today and you have great odd.
I'll write this thread tonight how much will I earn. Smiley

Told yall! Cool
I earned more than 0.5BTC today from sport bets. I'll earn more when Djokovic beat Federer but match is stopped now, it's raining.
Activity: 574
September 13, 2015, 02:29:56 PM
earning from Giveaway 300k satosi Smiley

Congratulations for the giveaway
Is it here in the forum or where did you find it ?
Jump to: