Author

Topic: Did you earn some bitcoin today? - page 179. (Read 536697 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 04, 2015, 05:20:23 PM
Withdrew my first amount from coinwallet today very small amount but its a start!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
September 04, 2015, 01:41:24 PM
yes i earn today with claim some giveaway from other website and do the task in this forum and the amount is only 0.007 btc
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
September 04, 2015, 01:25:28 PM
Thank you i will do my best, and i hate hidden fees, thank you our payday is on Monday and have a nice day Smiley

Welcome! And yeah didn't noticed that payday is near until you told me lol. Have a nice day too mate!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 04, 2015, 12:45:47 PM
didn't earn any bitcoin today. instead I lost some bitcoins because I had to sell them to buy something.
Same, LOST ? no you use it but me lost on dice Roll Eyes
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
Thank satoshi
September 04, 2015, 12:41:44 PM
didn't earn any bitcoin today. instead I lost some bitcoins because I had to sell them to buy something.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
September 04, 2015, 12:24:56 PM
Yes i earned some bitcoin today from altcoin giveaway and from my job, still looking earning method dailly
i wish i could earn bitcoin tomorw
wish me luck

Out of curiosity , where do you getting your altcoin giveaway? Are you referring to Yobit's freecoins or there are any site out there that giving away some altcoins?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
September 04, 2015, 12:19:25 PM
Yes i earned some bitcoin today from altcoin giveaway and from my job, still looking earning method dailly
i wish i could earn bitcoin tomorw
wish me luck
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
September 04, 2015, 12:16:44 PM
I expect today to get my payment from my signature campaign,

The count has been completed and now waiting the admin to make the payment.

Is anyone excited when the payday come?

Just joined Bitmixer.io signature campaign now and yes I feel excited now for my first payment next week than while Im in my former campaign's daily payout lol.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
September 04, 2015, 12:06:26 PM
yes from faucets and ads space sold on my sites.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
September 04, 2015, 12:03:41 PM
I'm playing new gambling site and their promotion is awesome. Because of their magic, I'm earned some bits everything and sometimes "miracle" might be found on chat without being expected. Even you're new with bitcoin gambling, may try to take a visit there....
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
September 04, 2015, 12:00:01 PM
I expect today to get my payment from my signature campaign,

The count has been completed and now waiting the admin to make the payment.

Is anyone excited when the payday come?
Activity: 532
September 04, 2015, 11:42:14 AM
Well that's good, i tried once in coinbase but my country was not allowed (there are just to little the list of countries) then i stopped and when i checked the fees were high comparing to other exchanges.

If that's the case , how about joining a bitcoin group in your country like in those in social media (e.g facebook groups) to have some ideas or thoughts where they buy bitcoins locally in your country.

First time that i hear something innovative, could you send me a link just to see how these things works?

I can't. I don't know what country you from and we are not living in the same country so even if I find some in Facebook I can't say if it is active or not. You are the one who can found that.

Yes i know but just wanted to know how this things works, the procedure i think is the same in all countries.

What I mean is by joining in your own country's bitcoin group like those in Facebook you can asked them how they buy bitcoin since you are thinking the best exchanges available in your country. I hope Im not misleaded in our discussion lol.

Thank you i will do my best, and i hate hidden fees, thank you our payday is on Monday and have a nice day Smiley
legendary
September 04, 2015, 10:46:44 AM
Well that's good, i tried once in coinbase but my country was not allowed (there are just to little the list of countries) then i stopped and when i checked the fees were high comparing to other exchanges.

If that's the case , how about joining a bitcoin group in your country like in those in social media (e.g facebook groups) to have some ideas or thoughts where they buy bitcoins locally in your country.

First time that i hear something innovative, could you send me a link just to see how these things works?

I can't. I don't know what country you from and we are not living in the same country so even if I find some in Facebook I can't say if it is active or not. You are the one who can found that.

Yes i know but just wanted to know how this things works, the procedure i think is the same in all countries.

What I mean is by joining in your own country's bitcoin group like those in Facebook you can asked them how they buy bitcoin since you are thinking the best exchanges available in your country. I hope Im not misleaded in our discussion lol.
September 04, 2015, 10:33:23 AM

legendary
September 04, 2015, 09:33:42 AM

September 04, 2015, 09:28:59 AM

legendary
September 04, 2015, 09:27:35 AM

September 04, 2015, 09:20:33 AM
I think I lost because I decide to cashout some of my bitcoin earlier then the bitcoin price now as of this time is increased by I think 5%. But it's ok. I really need to convert some of my bitcoin so no option. Tongue

I hate this moment when i cashout the price of bitcoins gets higher, but i dont look for 2-3 days in bitcoin price. But sometime when i cashout the price of bitcoin crash and i feel happy lol

I will buy again those that I cashout earlier to monitor my bitcoin earnings experience without buying it in fiat. Hope that the price is much lower compare to the price I sell it if I will buy again.

Alright, wait untill the price drops a bit, btw when do you buy bitcoins? locally or in exchange?

Never experienced to buy bitcoins before but I will preferred exchange since we have a local exchange here with decent rate than those who sells locally.

legendary
September 04, 2015, 09:11:32 AM
I think I lost because I decide to cashout some of my bitcoin earlier then the bitcoin price now as of this time is increased by I think 5%. But it's ok. I really need to convert some of my bitcoin so no option. Tongue

I hate this moment when i cashout the price of bitcoins gets higher, but i dont look for 2-3 days in bitcoin price. But sometime when i cashout the price of bitcoin crash and i feel happy lol

I will buy again those that I cashout earlier to monitor my bitcoin earnings experience without buying it in fiat. Hope that the price is much lower compare to the price I sell it if I will buy again.

Alright, wait untill the price drops a bit, btw when do you buy bitcoins? locally or in exchange?

Never experienced to buy bitcoins before but I will preferred exchange since we have a local exchange here with decent rate than those who sells locally.
September 04, 2015, 09:04:30 AM

Jump to: