Author

Topic: Did you earn some bitcoin today? - page 216. (Read 536697 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
August 05, 2015, 10:42:40 AM
I have earned 0.0021 btc today from my signature payment. I guess I should spend more time here to get more payment.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
August 05, 2015, 10:36:05 AM
i am just earn some satoshis today from faucet
not huge amount but better than not earning Smiley
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 05, 2015, 09:37:48 AM
earned 30k satoshis daily from faucet or maybe higher dpending on my luck
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
August 05, 2015, 09:21:20 AM
Don't earn any and lose any today Grin
Previously always lose because gambling, and then stopped like 4-7 months, luckily I don't use my main money
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
August 05, 2015, 09:19:32 AM
Another faucet bitter spotted. Don't compare faucets to signature campaign. Faucet plays another role. As you see he is on Yobit's signature campaign which has a daily post limit. What if he like to do faucets after he reached that limit? What if he just like to faucets because he is having fun doing that? Many people have the reasons why they still use faucets. Even those in high rank here still claiming at faucets. Everyone knows signature campaign is much better than faucets but they are "different".

Why do you promote faucets? Are you a faucet owner? The only people who makes money from faucets is faucet owners. I know 2 faucet owner, they make 5000$ month average.
On a user side people only waste time when they solve captchas.

I didn't earn any bitcoin today, but the day is still young.

Where in my post that I stated I am promoting faucets? Like I said faucets plays another role in Bitcoin world. Ignore those rewards Im not pointing on faucet rewards. Please think out of the box. I will give you one, Faucets helps bitcoin popularity.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
August 05, 2015, 09:18:38 AM
today i am not earn some bitcoin Sad lose it instead
i am lose some mBtc on gambling site
i am not lucky enough today  Cry
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
August 05, 2015, 08:58:41 AM
Another faucet bitter spotted. Don't compare faucets to signature campaign. Faucet plays another role. As you see he is on Yobit's signature campaign which has a daily post limit. What if he like to do faucets after he reached that limit? What if he just like to faucets because he is having fun doing that? Many people have the reasons why they still use faucets. Even those in high rank here still claiming at faucets. Everyone knows signature campaign is much better than faucets but they are "different".

Why do you promote faucets? Are you a faucet owner? The only people who makes money from faucets is faucet owners. I know 2 faucet owner, they make 5000$ month average.

You really missed his point. Faucet isn't just a way to earn bitcoins, they are there to preserve a special environment of bitcoin, an environment for newcomers to test and taste bitcoin system. And his point, claiming faucet is really a personal thing, they loved their small income and comparing them to signature campaign really killed those point
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
August 05, 2015, 08:00:51 AM

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
August 05, 2015, 07:52:03 AM
Yes, a little!  Wink
legendary
August 05, 2015, 07:03:30 AM
I'm thinking too that starting with signature campaign is a good step here in the forum. Faucet too make a list and go to them every 2 hours.

Signature campaign is okay but faucet is not a good idea. They are waste of time for you. You can do better things with that time.

Zz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077
August 05, 2015, 06:59:31 AM
I'm thinking too that starting with signature campaign is a good step here in the forum. Faucet too make a list and go to them every 2 hours.

Signature campaign is okay but faucet is not a good idea. They are waste of time for you. You can do better things with that time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
August 05, 2015, 06:44:22 AM
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
August 05, 2015, 06:10:48 AM
As always, I earned on yobit sig campaign and on some faucets also
legendary
August 05, 2015, 06:05:34 AM
Earned only from my faucets referrals commission plus another commission in my online wallet provider , worth 0.004btc in every person I referred to their service. A total of 3 person verified their account today.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
August 05, 2015, 12:38:47 AM
yes i got it from the faucet and i decided to gamble it all, i lost 0.01 as i did an all in bet on 3x i have never hit it yet even though i tried like 6 times already

Im earning from faucet too http://www.robotcoingame.com/?id=3H4N8E91tx36wVESCnZADsJXdS6MkBMRqb Smiley
but my best option is signature campaign
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 05, 2015, 12:36:45 AM
Yes i did.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
August 04, 2015, 10:01:30 PM
yes i got it from the faucet and i decided to gamble it all, i lost 0.01 as i did an all in bet on 3x i have never hit it yet even though i tried like 6 times already

atleast it wasnt a .1 btc loss right. But I think gambling and doing it 6 times would of still made you lose.

The purpose of gambling is when you win, you cant stop really and its for you to come back to deposit and play again until you lose more.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 04, 2015, 08:29:50 PM
Once again I've received earnings from signature campaign. I'm having some nice profits  Roll Eyes
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Re-Evolution
August 04, 2015, 08:04:45 PM
Yes, i have earn some bitcoin today about 0.05++BTC in gambling sportbook site make parlay who there three match with odd 3.2 Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
August 04, 2015, 07:38:07 PM
Jump to: