Author

Topic: Did you earn some bitcoin today? - page 282. (Read 536697 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
May 08, 2015, 08:23:15 PM
Did you earn some bitcoin today? If so, how did you do it? BTC

Earning 140% of my investment from www.CrazyPonzi.com. It is not everyday, it is in every 120 hour. But I am more or less satisfied with this return. It is kind of calculated gambling for me.
If you earned money here, other users will have loose their money.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
May 08, 2015, 04:19:43 PM
few satoshis as usual from faucets and referrer commission from faucets.
...but referrer commission are given back to my members,so I cannot say i earn...they go just trough me if I can say so.
Activity: 169
Merit: 110
May 07, 2015, 02:45:59 PM

Earning 140% of my investment from www.CrazyPonzi.com. It is not everyday, it is in every 120 hour. But I am more or less satisfied with this return. It is kind of calculated gambling for me.

Is that true? Because I every ponzi is always run away after they got enough of their money plus when I saw this website it say that this is a gambling game? But still give use $140 return altough some of them got paid

I would strongly suggest NOT to invest a single satoshi unless u properly understand the game. Because, that way u'll only end up accusing it as a scam for no reason. First do understand, your investment here is not secured and that is not because operator will run away with it but because it can expire. That means to say, your investment/bet, whatever you call it, will get 120 hour to be covered. Otherwise, it will expire and add up to the bankroll to pay next investors. Operator takes commission whenever someone gets return and that sums up to an amount more than he'll make from running away with the bankroll. Hence, he never runs away. If u r into gambling, I'd suggest that u check the FAQ first and study the game. Then only decide if the game is for you or not.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
♦ SIMDAQ ♦
May 07, 2015, 02:05:29 PM
Im earn some bitcoin to altcoin trading Tongue i like altcoin
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
May 07, 2015, 07:54:17 AM

Is that true? Because I every ponzi is always run away after they got enough of their money plus when I saw this website it say that this is a gambling game? But still give use $140 return altough some of them got paid
Activity: 169
Merit: 110
May 07, 2015, 07:05:05 AM

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
May 07, 2015, 06:34:16 AM
Today, I got 0.475 on scrypt.cc (buy & sell).
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 07, 2015, 03:59:26 AM
Yesterday i earned 0.03btc =6.9USD, i bet on barca.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
be your self
May 07, 2015, 03:53:14 AM
Yee.. Earn pretty much bitcoin from giveaway at  one of altcoin site , but lost some coz i do gamble..
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
May 06, 2015, 09:59:26 PM
Glad you asked hehe, i made something like 0.05 btc in scrypt mining today, low investment low return... but enough for me to stay tunned and up with btc community even without much to live on it, just to imagine getting in to in earlier like the end of 2012... Maybe work on a time machine to do so :p

What are you using to mine scrypt?   I have found it to be a hard market for quite a while on profit.
۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★
May 06, 2015, 09:54:13 PM
Glad you asked hehe, i made something like 0.05 btc in scrypt mining today, low investment low return... but enough for me to stay tunned and up with btc community even without much to live on it, just to imagine getting in to in earlier like the end of 2012... Maybe work on a time machine to do so :p
legendary
Activity: 1232
May 06, 2015, 01:45:09 PM

you seem to prefer single bet, I also chose arsenal overnight, but I chose over 2.5 goals and added another team and make it a parlay and finally I lost haha
this my bet http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=12Rh1MqngS2wrMT8vm4W2uQF6RunTUzuBS
Sorry to hear that u lost, use the bets of jocca, they are really good, and free.

ahh yeah right, sometimes they have good tips, it's just that we must be smart, which is nice to be a parlay Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
May 06, 2015, 01:39:28 PM
If signature campaigns are adopted in other forums, the Bitcoin usage will grow, because people would be able to earn ~0.01 BTC / week.

The problem is that some people would write too many "empty" posts. Undecided

Also, I hope that It will be more task on Internet, I have earned some money with task in this forum. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
May 06, 2015, 11:55:13 AM
i earnt few satoshis  using my own faucet rotators and few satoshis from referrer commissions i give back.
legendary
Activity: 1456
May 05, 2015, 05:08:20 PM

It's nothing personal.  I just like to ask questions.  When one day you say something, then say something different the next day it makes me ask questions.

I personally think you exaggerate on some things but I could be wrong.

Have you ever considered investigative journalism as a job? It could suits you and you could make good buck on it. Perhaps even for bitcoin, there are many bitcoin news sites that hire journalists.

I enjoy doing other things with my time.  It's just when I see someone pushing books to gain downloads, I like it when they are the type of person who would not exaggerate.  

Look who is exagerating now, my e-book can be read online, no need to download it, and you know that too. I can say the same thing about you: you only pretend to be the "forum cop" here to advertise your signature campaign  Cheesy

I'm no forum cop.  I was referring to your social media guide - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-to-earn-bitcoin-fastest-way-possible-with-social-media-1024110 .  You DO have to get it through mediafire. And sending people to your download instead of posting on forum is an attempt to monetize your guide.

I do believe I have a much longer time on this forum. I rarely get into "online battles" as they are a waste of time.  
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 05, 2015, 02:39:52 PM

It's nothing personal.  I just like to ask questions.  When one day you say something, then say something different the next day it makes me ask questions.

I personally think you exaggerate on some things but I could be wrong.

Have you ever considered investigative journalism as a job? It could suits you and you could make good buck on it. Perhaps even for bitcoin, there are many bitcoin news sites that hire journalists.

I enjoy doing other things with my time.  It's just when I see someone pushing books to gain downloads, I like it when they are the type of person who would not exaggerate.   

Look who is exagerating now, my e-book can be read online, no need to download it, and you know that too. I can say the same thing about you: you only pretend to be the "forum cop" here to advertise your signature campaign  Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 05, 2015, 10:09:29 AM
Not today, but still hope.
Activity: 910
May 05, 2015, 04:26:40 AM
Received a ~$5 tip (in bitcoin) for helping out another member of the forums. That is always nice!
May 05, 2015, 04:22:55 AM

you seem to prefer single bet, I also chose arsenal overnight, but I chose over 2.5 goals and added another team and make it a parlay and finally I lost haha
this my bet http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=12Rh1MqngS2wrMT8vm4W2uQF6RunTUzuBS
Sorry to hear that u lost, use the bets of jocca, they are really good, and free.
legendary
Activity: 1232
May 05, 2015, 04:15:22 AM

Jump to: