Pages:
Author

Topic: Did you earn some bitcoin today? - page 69. (Read 536695 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 08, 2015, 11:11:37 AM
In last few days too much busy with some other stuff and have no time for trading and any bitcoin related activity but hope now back in business and will earn some good amount as holidays also coming and some good offers for all
Activity: 770
December 08, 2015, 11:10:48 AM
earning some satoshi from faucet and gambling
what are you gambling? betting sport, dice or cards game?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
December 08, 2015, 11:07:28 AM
earning some satoshi from faucet and gambling
December 08, 2015, 10:39:26 AM

yeah I know Grin bitmixer pays weekly so it's kinda hard for an impatient person like me Grin that's also why I choose yobit campaign

Hmm Yobit requires you to do 20 post a day with cut off time and also you must do it everyday. Where is the freedom of posting in that campaign? Posting everywhere? Hmm not really an interesting offer. Anyways every people has own point of view.

That is not correct, 20 is maximum posts and there is no minimum.
I agree. There's no requirement like that Grin and you won't be kicked out of the campaign as long as you still wear the signature Grin if I am correct
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
December 08, 2015, 10:34:47 AM

yeah I know Grin bitmixer pays weekly so it's kinda hard for an impatient person like me Grin that's also why I choose yobit campaign

Hmm Yobit requires you to do 20 post a day with cut off time and also you must do it everyday. Where is the freedom of posting in that campaign? Posting everywhere? Hmm not really an interesting offer. Anyways every people has own point of view.

That is not correct, 20 is maximum posts and there is no minimum.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 08, 2015, 10:32:46 AM

December 08, 2015, 09:04:42 AM
Today I have earned 0.006 from signature campaign Grin I hope I will be able to make more Grin

will be making less in few months, because when the value will increase farther they will cut even more the reward, so be prepared for something like 0.25 a month, for the best campaign

when it will reach a point of 0.1 btc per month, i think i'm going to abandon it
well yobit's campaign has a average-low payment so I believe there will be no decrease in the reward Grin Anyway I am just earning bitcoin as my side income so yeah... not really concerned about it Grin

yobit campaign give low payment per post but if you can reach maximum post everyday you can get more satosi than other signature
im still use bitmixer sign campaign, I feel comfortable in bitmixer, no minimum post and the rate is still good for me
legendary
Activity: 1764
December 08, 2015, 07:12:24 AM
Today I have earned 0.006 from signature campaign Grin I hope I will be able to make more Grin

will be making less in few months, because when the value will increase farther they will cut even more the reward, so be prepared for something like 0.25 a month, for the best campaign

when it will reach a point of 0.1 btc per month, i think i'm going to abandon it
well yobit's campaign has a average-low payment so I believe there will be no decrease in the reward Grin Anyway I am just earning bitcoin as my side income so yeah... not really concerned about it Grin

yobit campaign give low payment per post but if you can reach maximum post everyday you can get more satosi than other signature
im still use bitmixer sign campaign, I feel comfortable in bitmixer, no minimum post and the rate is still good for me

true, but the cool thing about yobit is that you can withdraw anytime you want. no need to wait for more or less competent sig manager to do some work
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
December 08, 2015, 06:40:28 AM

December 08, 2015, 06:25:16 AM

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
December 08, 2015, 06:05:40 AM
earned 0.01BTC from giveaway, My friend made a pretty big profit on trade and he made a giveaway for some of his friends Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 08, 2015, 05:53:53 AM
few satoshi's from faucets
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
December 08, 2015, 05:50:37 AM
earned 0.023 BTC from trading and 0.015 BTC from gambling. I hope to get more in Champions League Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
December 08, 2015, 05:34:46 AM
i earned 0.01 bitcoin today from gambling
just luck i bet 0.00005 Satoshi and i got at number x200.
legendary
Activity: 980
December 08, 2015, 05:18:52 AM
yes i did earn bitcoin today for do a small task from other site but not huge amount and only 0.002 btc
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
December 08, 2015, 05:09:10 AM
Tried some faucets here but it's irritating how many ads and popups are showing everytime, but today i earned from an exchange deal which made my day Smiley

chose better ones...

so far just few satoshi from faucets...but we are in the morning here and day is not finished.
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
December 08, 2015, 05:05:56 AM
Not really, but I spent a few satoshis instead. It is not easy to earn some satoshis when I am busy af. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
December 08, 2015, 04:08:19 AM
Tried some faucets here but it's irritating how many ads and popups are showing everytime, but today i earned from an exchange deal which made my day Smiley
Activity: 700
December 08, 2015, 04:07:49 AM

hehe...but that is not likely to happen as sooner as you assume ,cause there are campaigns still paying higher rates it's just difficult to get inn.
some people are always negative and cant just think of something they don't like.It doesn't means all campaigns work their way.
coming to the thread ,yeah i made some cents Undecided posting today.

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
December 08, 2015, 03:54:23 AM

Pages:
Jump to: