Pages:
Author

Topic: Did you earn some bitcoin today? - page 98. (Read 536697 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
November 11, 2015, 08:51:38 AM
i'm pretty lazy today and didn't earn a bitcoin but i hope i could earn more bitcoin tomorrow

I got lazy this day too. Although I got some but it is really low. It feels like everything have been lowered since bitcoin went up. Every faucet, every other websites that tips bitcoin got lowered also. That made me so lazy now. I hope everything goes back to normal.
to be honest because the bitcoin price is dropped very fast today it also makes me so lazy to earn a bitcoin today

my hopes also just like you wish bitcoin price will back to normal tomorrow

Yes the bitcoin price is dropping so the prices in faucets, paid to click ads and other where we earn bits should also go back to their normal price. It is like 3/4 of the price has been taken. One example is the tips I am getting from one website. From 1000 bits became 250 bits now. Whew.
Yeah that's really harsh for some of us who work and earn with bitcoin... Everyone who participate in signature campaign can experience this too I think

Nope, I have a work in the real life.. so this doesn't even affect me at all. If there are people who are relying for a sig campaign as their line of work then they are missing a better opportunities in life.

depends. for some people $20 a week is a lot of money... never forget other parts of the world Smiley

I never lazy to look for bitcoin, because it was the only my job. because I do not have a real job. so at least I can get tens of dollars every week Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
November 11, 2015, 08:30:35 AM
i'm pretty lazy today and didn't earn a bitcoin but i hope i could earn more bitcoin tomorrow

I got lazy this day too. Although I got some but it is really low. It feels like everything have been lowered since bitcoin went up. Every faucet, every other websites that tips bitcoin got lowered also. That made me so lazy now. I hope everything goes back to normal.
to be honest because the bitcoin price is dropped very fast today it also makes me so lazy to earn a bitcoin today

Yes the bitcoin price is dropping so the prices in faucets, paid to click ads and other where we earn bits should also go back to their normal price. It is like 3/4 of the price has been taken. One example is the tips I am getting from one website. From 1000 bits became 250 bits now. Whew.
Yeah that's really harsh for some of us who work and earn with bitcoin... Everyone who participate in signature campaign can experience this too I think

Nope, I have a work in the real life.. so this doesn't even affect me at all. If there are people who are relying for a sig campaign as their line of work then they are missing a better opportunities in life.

depends. for some people $20 a week is a lot of money... never forget other parts of the world Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 11, 2015, 08:24:11 AM

Activity: 770
November 11, 2015, 07:58:19 AM

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
November 11, 2015, 01:41:49 AM

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
November 10, 2015, 11:29:29 PM
yeah today I get some satoshi of trade. I am quite happy now altcoin prices go up, while bitcoin down Undecided
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 10, 2015, 04:13:37 PM
no luck, i hope i will earn some in next days
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
November 10, 2015, 02:40:01 PM
I have made a gain of 0.049 BTC through soccer bets today. Made a combination bet of three matches which were all guessed right.
legendary
Activity: 1456
November 10, 2015, 01:23:45 PM
Today no work just because of nothing in wallet now thinking to leave some faucets as they are fail to pay just scams and wast of time trying to search for legit sites which pay some good amount any suggestion could be welcomed

Signature campaigns is best.  There is no site that you can visit/play game that will be sizeable you will earn cents per hour.  You get paid less then the ad's pay the faucet owner for your view... so very very little.

BTC is money there really is not quick way for money.  All forms of money take some sort of time or work.   I got signature and normal mining yesterday which is always a fun day.  But mining is my main thing.
Activity: 812
November 10, 2015, 01:14:12 PM
Today no work just because of nothing in wallet now thinking to leave some faucets as they are fail to pay just scams and wast of time trying to search for legit sites which pay some good amount any suggestion could be welcomed
legendary
Activity: 980
November 10, 2015, 01:11:32 PM
all must have risks and this is my favorite, I always make a parlay. although I always lose, but sometimes I also get quite a lot of parlay Smiley
there is always be risk for doing a gambling but sometimes if you're lucky with your parlay you will earn pretty much profit from it
Activity: 532
November 10, 2015, 12:04:24 PM
yeah today I get 0.015BTC of the trade, I have sold a few coins that I got from the giveaway Smiley
Activity: 778
November 10, 2015, 11:27:36 AM
Around 30,000 satoshi's from faucets. My goal ws 50.000 satoshi, but i had to go to the game. Tomorrow I will get 50.000 for sure.
legendary
November 10, 2015, 11:25:49 AM

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
November 10, 2015, 10:59:16 AM
yes I get little profit from freecoin, of the price 1 satoshi then they go up to 7 satoshi and I had to sell it Smiley
So if you bought 1 btc  worth of freecoin, then you can now sell it for 7 btc Shocked

Btw, I earned 0.1 BTC today for selling a forum account, good earnings for me this day Smiley

haha just dream i can get profit 7btc Tongue not much I just get a little profit Smiley

nice, what rank account you are selling at a price of 0.1BTC?
legendary
Activity: 1232
November 10, 2015, 10:50:40 AM
Just received my payout from luckybit twitter campaign and try to renew by sending BTC 0.005 to green line.
At the result is I got more profit. This is great !

yeah I almost get about 140,000 doge, but unfortunately today I was not lucky, my parlay only lost one team. quite painful Sad

140k doge is a pretty much amount and i think you do a sport betting tonight did you?

doing a parlay is very risky but if you got lucky you will earn bitcoin with huge amount

but today i earn small profit only from my trading activity and the amount is 0.003 btc

Betting with parlay is quite risky rather than single bet
Betting with parlays is easiest way to lost your money because its happen to me many time just because of this now I believe less profit is better then this big very risky

all must have risks and this is my favorite, I always make a parlay. although I always lose, but sometimes I also get quite a lot of parlay Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
November 10, 2015, 10:44:00 AM

legendary
November 10, 2015, 10:39:00 AM
Activity: 676
November 10, 2015, 09:57:23 AM
i'm earning with signature only, not too much, because i post very little, but i have a job so i'm not so concerned about it, but it is still good to earn some coins
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 10, 2015, 09:34:24 AM
I earn some satoshi from my referral in faucet. Thats for my referral of continuously taking satoshi in faucet.
Pages:
Jump to: