Pages:
Author

Topic: Did you ever regret having gotten into Bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 1549 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
Interesting question, I know. For me personally the answer is no - I have not ever regretted having gotten into bitcoin, despite having spent hundreds and hundreds of hours researching the topic.  It's always been an interesting ride.

But I have a friend who got scammed and he regrets having had anything to do with crypto in the first place. It's pretty sad but there's nothing I can do about it. I even offered giving him half of the amount he lost from my own crypto stash (mind you I am not rich) but he's so scared that he's not interested any longer...

do not invest in bitcoin without knowledge and only want to be rich in a short time.
each individual is responsible for his own money.
Activity: 961
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
Interesting question, I know. For me personally the answer is no - I have not ever regretted having gotten into bitcoin, despite having spent hundreds and hundreds of hours researching the topic.  It's always been an interesting ride.

But I have a friend who got scammed and he regrets having had anything to do with crypto in the first place. It's pretty sad but there's nothing I can do about it. I even offered giving him half of the amount he lost from my own crypto stash (mind you I am not rich) but he's so scared that he's not interested any longer...
for me i also dont regret gotten into bitcoin i earn and learn in bitcoin at the same time
what i regret is not investing more before when the price is cheap but i know im not the only one

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
no.

$25 to $5K

$2 to $5K

fractions of a cent.

$5K to $100K

$5K to $1M

do you begin to see how this works?
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
I don't. I gained a lot from bitcoin. The bearish period maybe taking longer than expected but for just less than 2years I have already gained more than 300% of my investment in bitcoin and altcoins so even at this period of time, I still consider myself a winner.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

I also not regret having gotten into bitcoin because I saw the fruit of all my effort especially in earning bitcoin to be traded and invested. But there are some instances that we scammed by greedy people so that sometimes we thought to end up everything in dealing bitcoin but I realized that more bitcoin to come than losing bitcoin due to scam.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
I have no regret whatsoever gotten into the world of Bitcoin. Bitcoin gain my attention backed in 2017 when i first went into it, at the end of my trial i fall in love with the said Bitcoin. I have made huge profits from trading and investment, currently am holding a huge portion of Bitcoin for the next bull run.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I'm very thankful being into bitcoin and having the information. Yes, I have some failures with few investment and bounty works but all in all I receive more than I deserve on the works I've done in relation to cryptocurrency. Having the idea what blockchain, cryptoccurency and bitcoin could do in the near future is really a good  advantage.
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
I never regretted being here. I realized that crypto opens up huge opportunities and I am very glad that I learned about it. Your friend should understand that him should not be afraid of crypto. The fact that he lost money is only his fault. You must first study the coins well before investing in it.
Merit: 38
Absolutely not  Wink Bitcoin sooner or later will start again a new bull run, and we must not forget the halving that will take place in 2020.
Merit: 86
Community Manager
Never, when you get into bitcoin, indirectly you also observe other things, like for example other cryptocurrencies, other ways to earn money, new technologies ... I have not yet had anything to regret.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I feel this too "I do not regret joining or knowing Btc. I however regret some decisions I have taken since i joined. Sometimes I feel that most of the new entrants who wrongly see Btc as a get-rich-quick avenue may regret their actions now some years/months to come."
Activity: 406
I don't regret knowing Bitcoin I only regret not knowing it earlier. The reason why I think people will regret Bitcoin is because they think Bitcoin is a get rich scheme and they later find out it's not and they abandon it
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I have never regretted for knowing Bitcoins and on my life on it. Bitcoins apart from the opportunity to gain from the price appreciation, also serve as the main purpose for my business remittance service where I am able to send money oversea without much hustle.
Activity: 432
I do not regret joining or knowing Btc. I however regret some decisions I have taken since i joined. Sometimes I feel that most of the new entrants who wrongly see Btc as a get-rich-quick avenue may regret their actions now some years/months to come.
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I think that btc is the best alternative to the standard currency we have now and it will be able to replace it in the nearest time. To my mind, it is obvious. I think that btc will be able to become my favorite coin forever
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
Bitcoin or crypto is now on the trend and some people is using it as front to scam others who are new on this space but if you look on the other side of Bitcoin not just about the profit then you will realize how good this technology is and you will start to be involve because you want to be part of its success.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I have no regrets, no. the only regret - is my being a bit late to be in.. I have lost not much fortunately, so I have big hopes and plans!
Activity: 378
This is a very common situation.How many people have managed to get rich in cryptography, as much and the loss of all that they had and even more.Here,of course,many factors play a role, from the banal luck and ingenuity, to experience in this field.Many simply were not lucky as they did not get to the right moment in a wave.Bought at a very very high price and had to sell for pennies.Of course these people are very scared and now unlikely to trust this system.I myself have suffered no small losses unfortunately.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Having made a deep research into bitcoin and invested in it so far I had been rewarded handsomely thus I have no regret so far and I am very sure more rewards and benefits will come in nearest future while some people like your friend might have a cause to regret maybe scammed or invested wrongly  in bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I have never was upset that I was connected with a cryptocurrency. It has radically changed my life. Crypto brings in my life a lot of people who became my friends. Despite this unprofitable year, I believe in a bright future
Pages:
Jump to: