Pages:
Author

Topic: DID you get portal airdrop? - page 3. (Read 346 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
March 02, 2024, 10:15:45 AM
airdrops can sometimes make a lot of money if the coin later when listing is a big success. can even be listed on binance. but many also become ashes or even get scammed because when participating in airdrops even though eth or BNB coins come out on the grounds of paying gas fees and the like.
Yeah, airdrop can make someone a lot of money and PORTAL could be a good project ya but I have my reservation about attributing success of any project to Binance listing. My experience with TLM listing on Binance in 2021 contradict your perspective here. TLM dumped from about $6 to around 0.4 and has remained within the price till today. I feel commitment of project team and most especially, early listing matters a lot which is why I will give credit to the likes of Gate and particularly Bitget for their listing speed.

Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 01, 2024, 07:19:27 PM
airdrops can sometimes make a lot of money if the coin later when listing is a big success. can even be listed on binance. but many also become ashes or even get scammed because when participating in airdrops even though eth or BNB coins come out on the grounds of paying gas fees and the like.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 578
March 01, 2024, 07:04:47 PM
I got mine but it's just $11 and I am happy with that already. I have seen people get as much as $100 up to $100k. I think that figure is right when I've seen it and that guy has just been so happy that it was his lottery airdrop and didn't expected it to be like that big.

Those that have taken hundreds to thousands of bucks of it probably done very well and a lot of things for them to have that amount of reward from this project. Once you got it, start selling it and make sure that you're not going to make any mistake with that money you've earned there.

I am happy when people are happy with their rewards and this is a clear sign that we're in the bull run because not every time these airdrops are going to be like this rewarding. Because when we're back to the bear market, it's like 1 out of 20 airdrops are gonna be successful.
Activity: 70
Merit: 4
March 01, 2024, 05:45:15 AM
Yesterday there was much excitement twitter about Portal airdrop with multiple platforms like Binance, Bitget,L bank listing. I wasn't lucky to participate hence I feel the need to ask. Anyone that got the airdop here, was the stress worth it?maybe this could be a motivator to take these airdrop quest serious
Pages:
Jump to: