Pages:
Author

Topic: did you know industry marijuana will be good future in cryptocurrency? - page 4. (Read 862 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Lets Discus!

recently, I noticed that some Cryptocurrency moves in the cannabis industry experienced a very large grow up this week. This cannabis plant is still a lot of countries that can not legalization and debate about this plant, Because this type of plant belonging to one of narcotics. recently. I searched for more information and I found interesting things that could be useful for treating gains in medicine, I also read an article that contained about marijuana plants in embroidered cloth (I'm not really sure about it initially  Grin).

this is cryptocurrency within the cannabis industry: (Potcoin, HempCoin, DopeCoin) I hope this helps  Smiley

I don't see why cryptocurrencies are needed within the legal marijuana business, these all had pumps because of news from Canada regarding legislation I believe. But it's a pointless area in crypto in my opinion.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
this is cryptocurrency within the cannabis industry: (Potcoin, HempCoin, DopeCoinBitcoin). I hope this helps  Smiley
FTFY.  Only Bitcoin (and occasionally Monero and a couple other alts) are used on the major darknet markets.  

You don't need new cryptos for every major commodity and service.  All this other shit is good for pump and dumps and pretty much nothing else.

As for Bitcoin's use in the weed industry, it's likely that people who have been buying with it on the darknet would continue to do so after legalisation.

It's also pretty likely that the demographics of weed users are quite similar to the demographics of Bitcoin users, so it could certainly become very popular among them.

I agree with your view on those coins. Unless there is really something inherently better in them in comparison to btc, they're really just for pump and dump.

Before I even got into bitcoins, I keep hearing btc is being used to buy drugs online so yeah, anyone already doing that would continue after legalization. Any idea if bitcoins are still used for buying drugs in Portugal or if the need for crypto decreased after legalization?
Activity: 406
Merit: 255
Well you know the privacy and the non centralized part makes it easier for the buyer and seller to kesp their identities discrete and also .. you can easily.buy some weed and pay through bitcoins Smiley since its unregulated there has been no issues till now and the growth of people adopting this strategy is increasing so what you said here is correct.
Government needs to find ways to regulate it somehow
You speak the truth. Now all addicts to buy drugs used Fiat. Many of you have seen addicts who have bitcoins? Selling marijuana is illegal activity. Do you think that sellers will sell it prepaid? Lol. Bitcoin is not suited to make purchases. It seems to me that statements of this kind is a provocation.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
Well you know the privacy and the non centralized part makes it easier for the buyer and seller to kesp their identities discrete and also .. you can easily.buy some weed and pay through bitcoins Smiley since its unregulated there has been no issues till now and the growth of people adopting this strategy is increasing so what you said here is correct.
Government needs to find ways to regulate it somehow
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
this is cryptocurrency within the cannabis industry: (Potcoin, HempCoin, DopeCoinBitcoin). I hope this helps  Smiley
FTFY.  Only Bitcoin (and occasionally Monero and a couple other alts) are used on the major darknet markets.  

You don't need new cryptos for every major commodity and service.  All this other shit is good for pump and dumps and pretty much nothing else.

As for Bitcoin's use in the weed industry, it's likely that people who have been buying with it on the darknet would continue to do so after legalisation.

It's also pretty likely that the demographics of weed users are quite similar to the demographics of Bitcoin users, so it could certainly become very popular among them.

yes, I know about that potential use in the major darknet markets. But, would not it be good if one of those crypto just adopted in mediated marijuana industry  Smiley Thank you for suggestion
Activity: 938
Merit: 559
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
Lets Discus!

recently, I noticed that some Cryptocurrency moves in the cannabis industry experienced a very large grow up this week. This cannabis plant is still a lot of countries that can not legalization and debate about this plant, Because this type of plant belonging to one of narcotics. recently. I searched for more information and I found interesting things that could be useful for treating gains in medicine, I also read an article that contained about marijuana plants in embroidered cloth (I'm not really sure about it initially  Grin).

this is cryptocurrency within the cannabis industry: (Potcoin, HempCoin, DopeCoin) I hope this helps  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: