Pages:
Author

Topic: Did you know that... - page 2. (Read 228 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 251
November 14, 2018, 10:19:08 AM
It will never happen again because the way to promoting new project has changed. In the past because the cryptocurrency community is not big so it was a good way for XEM to reach more people. Now everythign has changed, more better ways to promote a project.

If it never happens again it means that those who this happened to have some sort of Legendary status indeed. It's crazy to even think that something like this has actually happened, don't you think? Smiley

Anyway I'm quite convinced that something similar will happen again or is happening right now as we speak. The main difference compared to back then is that everything has become so much more, there's just no way to keep up with everything.

When I started with crypto a few hours a day gave you a pretty good overview of everything
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
November 14, 2018, 10:15:46 AM
It will never happen again because the way to promoting new project has changed. In the past because the cryptocurrency community is not big so it was a good way for XEM to reach more people. Now everythign has changed, more better ways to promote a project.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 10:14:29 AM
wow do you have links? I'll google on that
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
November 14, 2018, 10:11:19 AM
...back in the day you could post "interested" on the thread of NEM (New Economy Movement) and you received a so-called NEMstake worth 2.25 million XEM. Yes you read that right.

Some people became multi-millionaires for posting a simple "interested" on a thread - if you did manage to HODL. XEM's peak was over $1.50/XEM. Granted, not many people are able (either on purpose or by accident) to hodl for that long, in fact it's probably less than 1% of all people in crypto

So next time you feel special about your stake in a promising project, keep this in mind. Not saying that this will ever happen again (it could have been a one time thing) but never say never, right?
Pages:
Jump to: