Pages:
Author

Topic: Did you know that the US is the Second Largest Bitcoin Holder? - page 3. (Read 3299 times)

legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
FBI already auctioned off 30k btc. They still have quite the wallet though. And it's quite ironic that btc is decentralized, yet one government has one of the biggest bags.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
And that is why sometimes I believe in American exeptionalism
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
Life, bitcoin and the pursuit of happiness...

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

They are probably in the top 10? I should imagine above them with multiple addresses are people like... roger ver, mark karpeles, the guy on the kieser report who backed life on bitcoin, and a few more.  Wouldnt be surprised if branson had a decent stash also.

What do you think the outcome will be after a conviction if any?
Most likely.. Yeah.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

They are probably in the top 10? I should imagine above them with multiple addresses are people like... roger ver, mark karpeles, the guy on the kieser report who backed life on bitcoin, and a few more.  Wouldnt be surprised if branson had a decent stash also.
Uncle Sam, or to be more precise, the US Federal Government, has been busy. Between bouts of criticizing cryptocurrencies, regulating cryptocurrencies and spending a bit of time warning against the use of cryptocurrencies; one would think that Uncle Sam is against us… on closer examination, that may well not turn out to be the case. It seems that Uncle Sam has been playing quite the little game as it is now one of the largest holders of Bitcoin… Ever!

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/uncle-sam-worlds-second-largest-bitcoin-holder/2014/08/30

What do you think of the implications?

Tips CCN at david.parker (at) cryptocoinsnews.com
Pages:
Jump to: