Pages:
Author

Topic: Did you learn any hard lessons from Crypto or a an altcoin this year? - page 3. (Read 407 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 253
Market movements like this are testing a lot of people to be smarter in utilizing certain situations, because it has become very far down from the beginning of 2018 we have begun to witness a decline after reaching ATH, a very large test for holders who buy at ATH there are many losers with There is also a big drop in profit by taking advantage of every situation, but the opportunity to go up is still wide open so this is my chance to buy more at a very cheap price to get profit in the next few years maybe in the next few months. everything can be a lesson if we receive it well because everything can happen outside of predictions.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Many lessons actually. First of all, anything can happen, so don't expect that just because you have invested something in any coin/token, that coin will surely grow, you may get rekt too if the entry point is not good or the fundamentals are not strong. Second that patience is very much required in the market especially in the bear market, patience can reward you handsomely. Third is that don't follow twitter gurus blindly, DYOR.
Activity: 98
I think the lesson I learnt are those I have always known about, but refused to accept. But this year, my eyes were opened to the possibility that anything can happen with this market at anytime, and it is only wise that we are very careful and analytical when we choose our investments. Also, one needs patience to make it big in this industry.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
Everyone learned a lesson but in a hard way, we were seeing exponential growth in crypto for the most part and it's about a year we are having a bearish market. Any ICOs were delivering x10 profit, now most of them are going scam. Rather than going with the flow, we should reason our decision and invest what we can afford to lose.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Actually, this year's cryptographic market has given me many hard lessons. No one thinks the crypto market is so profoundly discounted. No one thinks the discount for so long. And no one dares to predict when it will recover ... Too hard!
Activity: 38
What hard lessons, if any did you learn from this bear market?
Pages:
Jump to: