Pages:
Author

Topic: Did you lose your confidence as an investor? - page 6. (Read 26496 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 252
Sometimes most of the traders will loose their confidence due to market situation. There is no choice for us after investing into cryptocurrency we have to wait until the market starts recovering otherwise we are going to loose value in the market.
  I think that those people who are new in the market and have little experience to make things possible and get the jobs done, they are the people who loose confidence in the cryptocurrency upon a price fall and stop investing more. I believe that you should be in the market only if one has the information needed and which can help you take the best step upon countering a crash in the market.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Despite the fact that large companies are beginning not only to be interested in blockchain technology, but also to introduce it into their ecosystems, the belief in the investment component, on the contrary, is getting stronger every day!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Honestly, i'm lossing my confidence with this market perfomance because of tired of waiting of the bullish market to start. I keep on holding my assets for the whole year of 2018 and expect that the market will bounced back but it did not so i extending my patience again for this year with hope that the market will become healthy once again but if the price to continue to fall below $3,000 then i will leave this investment in dismay.

That's how the market situation is going to be, we need to be very clear when we entered the market. Before entering we have to think twice because sometimes the market situation cannot be the same and sometimes we need to hold them for more than 2 or 3 years without any profit.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
For those newbies in the market, they are now scared and probably every single minute always checking the price in the market.
But for those real crypto enthusiasts, they are now relaxing and forget for a while the market bearish and wait for the bull run.

I voted, I still believe in crypto and I know that it'll recover for sure, if not sooner, later. We must do this to avoid panic selling for those weak hand people.

The division between newbies and crypto enthusiasts depends upon their experience as an investor. Normally for a newbie, they are maximizing their resources in order to prevent from losing their investments. In contrast, experienced crypto-investors also do their part by studying the market while maintaining their composure regardless of the result from a bearish-bullish market.
As someone who is in the middle between the two, I normally check the market and study the volume, market cap, liquidity, and current events to know whether to sell or purchase more coins.

Honestly, i'm lossing my confidence with this market perfomance because of tired of waiting of the bullish market to start. I keep on holding my assets for the whole year of 2018 and expect that the market will bounced back but it did not so i extending my patience again for this year with hope that the market will become healthy once again but if the price to continue to fall below $3,000 then i will leave this investment in dismay.

Before you set a portion of your income to investing, consider them as the money that you are willing to lose. Classify your investments whether for short or long-term depending on your needs. If you think that your initial investment made a slight profit margin from the volatility of bitcoin, then do not hesitate to cash-out. If you invested when the time of each coin was around $8,000-$20,000, then it is better to HODL your coins and consider them for long-term.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Sometimes most of the traders will loose their confidence due to market situation. There is no choice for us after investing into cryptocurrency we have to wait until the market starts recovering otherwise we are going to loose value in the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
With the current market condition, i felt less confidence to myself if i have to buy  or sell a coins specially those time when I sold and afterwards market are slowly moving up. But still it doesnt come to my mind that i have to quit crypto trading or losing all my confidence level at all.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
My advice Keep learning from every situation that occurs, losing your confidence in this market can endanger yourself, especially your money, instead of waiting to be more prepared and always take risks, hoping that the market will rise again as before.
No, I did not yet and I will not ever. The reason behind that is purely the potential this business and technology has. And if you have the knowledge to invest in good projects and coins, you are well off and have an edge over others. The market is a very cyclical place and at times you might loose value as well but that should not stop you from investing again and making profits when it is about to boom.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
As a long-term investor in both forex and stocks I have not lost my confidence in cryptocurrencies investments and I have been in this market for about three years now and it has been working for me well.  Bitcoin has even give me good returned last week and I am planning to invest more if it retreat back.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
as a true investor it will not be able to lose confidence when the market falls but if it has been tricked it will certainly lose confidence in the project or coin. The problem is that the market will definitely go up and down so that all investors will know what they will do
Activity: 275
Merit: 2
"Trade with profit"
Not really, I think now its the best time to buy low cap alts, the alts that has potential. Just pick wisely
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
I'm more confident now, crypto is doing well lately so I guess it's time to celebrate that the bull run is finally here.
Nothing is easy but with patience things is possible, we have been waiting and here it has arrive now, so we should continue believing and be more confident as we have proven that the market is capable of recovering despite being dump many times.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Never lose my confidence. I will check the market price every day. So I will plan to work and Time to complete the process. Marke price is not stable. So wait for the some growth. I will choose the best coin and token. Then exchange and hold long time and follow the market price.

Good for you dude don't lose hope in cryptoworld, everything has a reason this kind of market is a good sign to invest in some potential altcoin why? Because last year 2018 is a seaon of falling down but now Im confidence it will be rise again thats why as an Investor I put some of my money in good altcoin and other in bitcoin.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Never lose my confidence. I will check the market price every day. So I will plan to work and Time to complete the process. Marke price is not stable. So wait for the some growth. I will choose the best coin and token. Then exchange and hold long time and follow the market price.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
As a whole, being an investor and a bounty hunter, my confidence in crypto is intact, solid and strong. However, I can't say when it comes to some altcoins in my long term wallet as the current market has rendered most of them dormant or temporary dead.
  This is good for you, as our confidence is our strength and our power, if we will stay strong we will make money but if we will lose our confidence we will not earn anything, so just keep one thing in mind that your profit and lose is in your hand, if you see price is getting down then hold and wait to see things normal, I am also holding and I am hoping to see price getting to the track once again.
Activity: 785
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Besides being an investor I believe crypto will recover in due time, all this is about our patient and to understand the market. Have not invest on anything yet but am a bounty hunter and which I know I invest my time and effort to see great project come to live.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
I had some confidence with the trading investment when it was been in good position and easy to trade but the current scenario is not very good for any type of business using Crypto we need to put more effort to get the profit from that show confidence is not about working hard the value of your investment will also reduce your confidence
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
I personally didn't lose confidence as an investor in general, but especially toward many altcoins. I don't know if many of them will have a future and how many altcoins will still be in the market in a two years time from now...

It depends upon how much money you invested and how much you gained or lose in all this time. Many investors who invested when the prices were very high, may have lost confidence in crypto and they think that crypto will never recover.

For me, I have a lot of trust in crypto, despite the fact that my portfolio is still Red as I have been in loss for many coins but I believe that all the coins along with bitcoin will recover this year.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
As a whole, being an investor and a bounty hunter, my confidence in crypto is intact, solid and strong. However, I can't say when it comes to some altcoins in my long term wallet as the current market has rendered most of them dormant or temporary dead.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
The sudden rise (from the very beginning of 2018) to fall (end of 2018 and still continuing), did you have the courage to hodl your coins and have your confidence intact just as before? Or did the extreme hustle of the bearish markets ended everything for you and even compelled you in such a way that you're now no more going to put anything in cryptocurrencies? Do you think this is an opportunity itself or is this going to end up hard in grave like most of the best ICO projects of whose tokens got dumped down to even 1/20th their ATH?

P.S.: This is just a poll, so don't take it as a measurement to decide whether to remain and/or invest in crypto or not.
Im still holding my coins as of today because i still believe that crypto market will recover soon. Instead of crying, I took it as a great experience and will be a lesson learned for me to become more stronger mentally and won't quit after losing my money. I have faith in crypto 100%.
You are going golden thing because those who are losing their confidence will cry someday when price of bitcoin will be good once again there is no use of crying it is best choice to keep holding and waiting for your time  to see coin increasing in price, I am very confident about my investment that’s why I am holding and I have trust on my trading/ investing skills.
Pages:
Jump to: