Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 74. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
No, I didn't. I find bitcoin vwry good and profitable investment but puting all your money just at one place isn't wise thing to do. On that way you put yourself to the risk of losing your funds. I would suggest to diversify your investments and always keep eye on it so that your can figure out when the situation on the market is changing and you can react accordingly.
although people are too much confident about the price of bitcoin but still they are not welling to put all their funds in bitcoin, in fact there is no guaranty that either the price of bitcoin will continue increasing or will decrease therefore they want secure their position by investing such amount of money in bitcoin that they can bare to lose.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
Bitcoin is a very good investment but it's also not inherently stable.  You never really know where it's going to go, or what opportunities are going to appear to you.  My advice to anyone is not to put all your eggs in one basket out of FOMO, because for all we know it goes wrong and you lose all your money, then you have nowhere to go.
Yeas that true, bitcoin its just an investment but of course a kind of assets too that can be considered as well. So, putting all funds is not advisable for now, it is better for now to do bitcoin as part time job or side line income something like that.

Bitcoin is actually not the only one which can give you further huge profits, there are other altcoins as well with huge potential. And big investors says don't put all eggs in one basket and actually its practical. So just diversify after thorough analysis.
Not only altcoins, other things can also give you a big profit such as mining rig or real estate. And I agree with you. We should not put everything in one basket. We should split our property to many sources so that we can easily avoid huge loss from the market. Learning will give you more chance to determine exactly which projects are legit and which can not grow

People who have invested huge amount in bitcoins in the past have already become millionaire by now but that time was different as price was too low at that time and now we cannot take risk of investing huge amount in bitcoins as price can go in any direction in future and if it crashes then it can be a big loss for us so its always good to invest only a part of your money in bitcoins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is a very good investment but it's also not inherently stable.  You never really know where it's going to go, or what opportunities are going to appear to you.  My advice to anyone is not to put all your eggs in one basket out of FOMO, because for all we know it goes wrong and you lose all your money, then you have nowhere to go.
Yeas that true, bitcoin its just an investment but of course a kind of assets too that can be considered as well. So, putting all funds is not advisable for now, it is better for now to do bitcoin as part time job or side line income something like that.

Bitcoin is actually not the only one which can give you further huge profits, there are other altcoins as well with huge potential. And big investors says don't put all eggs in one basket and actually its practical. So just diversify after thorough analysis.
Not only altcoins, other things can also give you a big profit such as mining rig or real estate. And I agree with you. We should not put everything in one basket. We should split our property to many sources so that we can easily avoid huge loss from the market. Learning will give you more chance to determine exactly which projects are legit and which can not grow
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
It's not a good idea for anyone to invest all their funds into Bitcoin knowing that it's erratic and volatile. It is not even advisable on any crypto. For crying out loud, why would anybody do something as thought less as that when there are over 900 cryptos in existence now. But then there are crazy guys out there who may want to think it's a wise investment strategy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
No, I didn't. I find bitcoin vwry good and profitable investment but puting all your money just at one place isn't wise thing to do. On that way you put yourself to the risk of losing your funds. I would suggest to diversify your investments and always keep eye on it so that your can figure out when the situation on the market is changing and you can react accordingly.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
Nope, that’s the dumbest thing to do. The market is not yet stable and as such I can’t risk all of my funds into it because if the price drops am at a loss, or if the market crashes I would still be at a loss, the best thing to do is just to set a certain percentage to invest in bitcoins
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I keep most of my money in bitcoin, but all the means to get into bitcoin is too risky. I stick to the division of my investment portfolio in order to stay with minimal losses.
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
I'm one of those that will tell you that for at least another five years you were going to get a study rise out of Bitcoin. That is based on the history of the coin and the direction that it's going. I have 100% confidence and getting at least another two years of upward price movement with Bitcoin. That being said, I would not ever put 100% of my Assets in anything. That is the end-all and be-all of your financial life.

Right. I also agree with you about how bright btc's future would be though that's not a logical reason to put evrything there. Diversifying your assets is still the best way to do it even if some aren't placed in huge profit earners like bitcoin. We still can't be sure although all ways point to a bright btc future
you're looking very new to trading and you don't even know the logic of it. it is very common term trading that never put all your eggs in one basket it is always dangerous. through bitcoin has a great future but altcoin like "IOTA" , "ripple" , and etherium they are showing great potential and i think they will be very help in future.
Activity: 504
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

Yes, bitcoin is really a good choice to invest your money but like the people who are expert in bitcoin told me that never put all your eggs in the basket or just invest what you can afford to lose.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
No, allocating all of its funds in bitcoin, despite its good growth prospects, is too risky. For profitable investments, you need to spread all your funds into different cells.
Investing all funds in any single coin is not prudency rather investing maximum portion of savings into bitcoins is my choice with little investments into other altcoins. Bitcoins are worth large investments and I don’t think so I am going to lose anything in the long run.
Activity: 229

You are right, but not always. Yes, there is a general rule that says that you can not invest all your funds in one project. It is right. But you always need to assess the situation. I posted a part of the capital in bitcoin several months ago, and part of it in alternative coins. And I lost part of the capital that was invested in alternative coins. If I invested everything in bitcoin, I would be richer than now
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
The First rule in trading or investing never invest on ONE Market only. It's indeed that Bitcoin is a good investment, but to put all your money in it is not advisable. First is stocks are volatile especially in the case of Bitcoin, We don't know what will happen today, tomorrow and to the future of this industry. There are cases occur that a player suddenly exits the market knowing that they're growing and have an upward trend for the last 3-6 months. That case could happen to Bitcoin, can you anticipate that event? NO!. What can we do about it? NOTHING. Can you afford to lose all your money? It's too risky to invest in just one market alone, and I think that's the very uneducated decision you could make.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
I regret where i exchange all my bitcoin into fiat and save them from my bank account i always do this because im afraid that bitcoin will decrease since i wanted to have a full guaranteed of earning that is why but sometimes half of my money i invested it into bitcoin when the price is low or when the price goes down because that the best opportunity to have stocks and sometimes i always do trade it into altcoins.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
No, allocating all of its funds in bitcoin, despite its good growth prospects, is too risky. For profitable investments, you need to spread all your funds into different cells.
Activity: 826
I'm one of those that will tell you that for at least another five years you were going to get a study rise out of Bitcoin. That is based on the history of the coin and the direction that it's going. I have 100% confidence and getting at least another two years of upward price movement with Bitcoin. That being said, I would not ever put 100% of my Assets in anything. That is the end-all and be-all of your financial life.

Right. I also agree with you about how bright btc's future would be though that's not a logical reason to put evrything there. Diversifying your assets is still the best way to do it even if some aren't placed in huge profit earners like bitcoin. We still can't be sure although all ways point to a bright btc future

Going all in on one investment might be the worst thing that you would do in your life. What's lucrative now might not be lucrative in the future. You can have this "clear" vision of an investment's future but still be wrong in the future. You don't know what is coming and you should keep that on your mind. Things change, especially bitcoin is in the field of technology. It can become obsolete at some point, maybe sooner than expected. We might not be able to think about what will replace it but it will definitely be replaced just like how all the coins in the past were replaced by a different coin and leave the old coins both obsolete and have zero value.
Activity: 924
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
I divided my investment in several altcoins and only a small portion in bitcoin. This is my strategy for me in case each of them skyrocket to 100x its price and it's going to be a win-win situation for me.
By the way, it is good to have diversified portfolio but not fair to invest small amount into bitcoins. Bitcoins are worth large investments. The risk of being in loss with bitcoin is very little if we don’t trade them casually. Next time, invest the largest portion into bitcoins to enjoy grand profit.
Pages:
Jump to: