Pages:
Author

Topic: did you put all your money into bitcoin? - page 10. (Read 56501 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
October 24, 2016, 03:15:39 AM
For the 3% gambling guys here putting all their money into bitcoin might seem to be good idea but i prefer to invest in less risky manner. Bitcoin market isn't the most stable, all know that. And finally we have pay our bills with other currencies still Smiley I'll invest larger amount in bitcoin if i have larger income. Thats the strategy for now Smiley

Even if you have higher income its always good to put only certain percentage of your income in bitcoins as you never know what will happen to bitcoin in future and if price falls then it will give you big loss.

It all depends on your tolerance to risk. If you have higher tolerance to risk, then go ahead, invest a larger amount in bitcoin. Just be sure to invest only the amount that you can afford. It is true that you can lose big if the price falls but you can also win big if the price goes up. What matters here is that you know the risk you are taking and that you will not go insane if you lose that large sum of money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 23, 2016, 06:51:02 PM
no i have not invested my whole money in bitocin but invested about 70% of my assets in bitcoin i actually kept some fiat for my daily needs. i think 70% is also a good invest and hope that in return it will also give me good profit.
yeah 70% is really a great investment and f you want then you can increase it like if you start to use bitcoin as currency you have to convert all your money to bitcoin and when you have to shop then go to bitcoin online shops.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Invulner
October 23, 2016, 06:28:10 PM
I put around 90% of my money into bitcoin. Not really an investment but rather just trying to get a stake in something that I believe is going to take off in the future while it is still cheap.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
October 23, 2016, 06:01:29 PM
no i have not invested my whole money in bitocin but invested about 70% of my assets in bitcoin i actually kept some fiat for my daily needs. i think 70% is also a good invest and hope that in return it will also give me good profit.
yeah good idea to invest your 70% asset in bitcoin and i am sure it will be too much profitable for you and 70% is the good amount and i hope you will be get a huge profit in the future from bitcoin because bitcoin increasing its price too much faster and the bitcoin price will be more rise in the future.
I don't see what is good idea about investing 70% of your entire assets in bitcoin, given that it is not regulated and there are still lots of gray ends about it. If the drive is all about the mouth watering profit, I think you may want to ask yourself if 70% of your asset is something you are willing to lose. If it isn't, see you have almost all your eggs in one basket.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
October 23, 2016, 05:35:13 PM
yeah good idea to invest your 70% asset in bitcoin and i am sure it will be too much profitable for you and 70% is the good amount and i hope you will be get a huge profit in the future from bitcoin because bitcoinj increasing its price too much faster and the bitcoin price will be more rise in the future.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
October 23, 2016, 07:36:25 AM
I put most of my money into bitcoin how about you?

it is horrible idea to put all money into bitcoin, i would never do that as it is easy to lose money this way, i put only around 150$ into bitcoins each month and i think it is too much
It is and it's not practical. When you say all your money, you'd leave no paper currency with you which is folly as you need to have paper money to spend each day.
And the fact that not all stores or establishment are accepting bitcoins and we are spending regularly that would give us a big problem, always remember that we are not living all in an online world and bitcoin is just a currency with limitations, if we put our money in bitcoin we should consider that as a pure investment.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 23, 2016, 07:12:53 AM

it is horrible idea to put all money into bitcoin, i would never do that as it is easy to lose money this way, i put only around 150$ into bitcoins each month and i think it is too much
It is and it's not practical. When you say all your money, you'd leave no paper currency with you which is folly as you need to have paper money to spend each day.
Activity: 336
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 23, 2016, 05:22:34 AM

Activity: 406
October 23, 2016, 05:13:42 AM
Dude 70% is also a huge amount to be invested in the bitcoin and you investing more than half your assets only in bitcoins and i think its not safe.I invest only about 10% of my earnings in the bitcoin and i feel its more than enough,because there are alot of other things to do with money as well.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
October 23, 2016, 05:06:45 AM
yes i did put all of my money into bitcoin as because i am currently a student so it does not bother me much insted it really saves me and my time from all of those questions which everyone is going to make when they see me with my money
/quote]
I'm also a student I diD not spent any $ in BTC,
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 23, 2016, 04:56:45 AM
Merit: 503
October 22, 2016, 06:09:05 PM
For the 3% gambling guys here putting all their money into bitcoin might seem to be good idea but i prefer to invest in less risky manner. Bitcoin market isn't the most stable, all know that. And finally we have pay our bills with other currencies still Smiley I'll invest larger amount in bitcoin if i have larger income. Thats the strategy for now Smiley

Even if you have higher income its always good to put only certain percentage of your income in bitcoins as you never know what will happen to bitcoin in future and if price falls then it will give you big loss.
yeah good opinion that put your some income in percentage to bitcoin but i hope it will be too much profitable in the future because bitcoin is very stronger currency and it will be never go down and a huge number of people are buying bitcoin in huge amount for the future .
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
October 22, 2016, 04:06:25 PM
it's a stupid idea to put all your money in bitcoin.
i think better to save our money at some place, not only in bitcoin, because in future bitcoin still hav a chance to fail. and after it we will lost all our money Roll Eyes
Every financial move you make is an investment of some type, for example if you decide to hold all your savings in fiat then you are invested in the fact the government backing that fiat is not going to collapse or anything.

As far as the reality is concern, we can't really take all our sources in just one thing especially on bitcoin.

Yes bitcoin has future but it will take time. If people will put all of their money in bitcoin how come they can support their lives during the time they will wait for profit?  Bitcoin needs time to give people a sure profit. So for now, as a wiser move, put only some portions of their money in bitcoin but not to the point they will give it all.

At this stage we cannot afford to put all our money in bitcoins as we all also need fiat for our expenses and if our investment fails in bitcoins then we would be left nothing in our hands.
To be honest no one can afford to put all their money into bitcoin because even if you could survive somehow with bitcoin only, there are a lot of more things to pay than just food, things like rent, taxes, utility bills, etc.
Merit: 1000
October 21, 2016, 01:44:40 PM

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
October 21, 2016, 01:23:01 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
October 21, 2016, 12:49:50 PM
i think better to save our money at some place, not only in bitcoin, because in future bitcoin still hav a chance to fail. and after it we will lost all our money Roll Eyes
Every financial move you make is an investment of some type, for example if you decide to hold all your savings in fiat then you are invested in the fact the government backing that fiat is not going to collapse or anything.

As far as the reality is concern, we can't really take all our sources in just one thing especially on bitcoin.

Yes bitcoin has future but it will take time. If people will put all of their money in bitcoin how come they can support their lives during the time they will wait for profit?  Bitcoin needs time to give people a sure profit. So for now, as a wiser move, put only some portions of their money in bitcoin but not to the point they will give it all.

At this stage we cannot afford to put all our money in bitcoins as we all also need fiat for our expenses and if our investment fails in bitcoins then we would be left nothing in our hands.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
October 21, 2016, 12:29:51 PM

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
October 21, 2016, 12:01:59 PM
First of all why would you do that? You will need something left for buying your necessities. You dont want to be crying if ever the value of bitcoin suddenly went down. It is an investment not a gamble or a sacrifice.

Some people are really so dumb, that they seriously expect guaranteed returns from a (according to these people) very safe and risk free investment option such as Bitcoin. These people don't know anything about investments as they are just gambling with their entire savings. They should stay far away from any kind of investments.

They do not have to be kept away from investing. They just need to be educated on how to properly invest. Investments are needed to have a better future. And if they are investing, then it is a good step.  A little financial education for them will help them do better decisions on their investments.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
October 21, 2016, 11:10:59 AM
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 21, 2016, 10:42:51 AM
These days i am holding like almost all of my pocket money in bitcoin as price seem to pump again well above $700 soon after this correction. I am also thiking about asking bank loan to buy bitcoin however i may not do that as risk of dump is also there just like bitfinex disaster few months back.

You are doing a mistake.

What do you mean by "seem to pump again well above 700$ ",how do you know that?
Nobody knows what is going to happen, and if you have the abillity to predict the future then you dont need bitcoins to be a billionaire.

The same chance of bitcoin to jump to 700$ is the same chance as bitcoin to fall to 500$.
It all based on events.
Pages:
Jump to: