Pages:
Author

Topic: did you put all your money into bitcoin? - page 49. (Read 56501 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I would not put all the money I had. I will divide the investment portion. I would save half for bitcoin and the other half I save for investment in gold in the real world. gold investment is good for long-term investment.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
For now I plan to use btc as an investment tool in order to increase my initial capital.  Thus I have invested around 60% and I am ready to get out at any given moment. Don't get me wrong ,of course I admire and love blockchain technology and btc but I can't afford to see my btcs devalued.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Currently I have only 25% money in bitcoin, as I have that much money which I do not need to spend on my expenditures and after that whenever I will find any amount of money which I will not need I will invest them also and will wish that I will have a big pile of bitcoins.
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
I started with 10% of my money into bitcoin..i have invested in 2014..still now i have no taken any money out..still i want to see more growth...when i am getting enough then i will take 50% back to money..That's the idea BTC
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Nowadays all of my money are not in bitcoin, I have invested about 80% in bitcoin and for the remaining I have choose Altcoins, as I know that after halving when bitcoin price comes to rest the number of altcoins will start and at that time we will earn good amount with altcoins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Why would you even out all your money into it, its just not recommend to put your money fully into the bitcoin.
If you are doing this it will ruin yourself it has a lot of risks and that is not worth it.

In fact investing into the bitcoin has to be done safe and does not require you to life bad or poor because you invested.
Activity: 350
Nope I did not put all my money into the bitcoin because of the fact that is just stupid to do  in my eyes.
Its not worth to put all your money in it, it stays a investment and it can still fall down.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
I put 75% on bitcoin, because all I get out of bitcoin, so I dare to put quite a lot, and some of which I save in the form of fiat, so I can backup when something bad happens in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
I've personally never put any significant portion of my own funds into Bitcoin, but even with my smaller investments, I've gotten some pretty decent ROI.
Now I do the same with altcoins which can still be bought pretty cheaply.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
I have put 10% of my money into bitcoin. It is foolish to put all of them into bitcoin since it is volatile.
I agree that's a worst move that a person can do because if he put all his money on bitcoin he will run out of money for sustaining his daily expenses like food and also for monthly bills like internet,electricity and many more. So it's best for a person to put at least 10% of his money and in that way he can get assurance that he will not lose a lot of money if ever the market will go down.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
I have put 10% of my money into bitcoin. It is foolish to put all of them into bitcoin since it is volatile.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
I put most of my money into bitcoin how about you?

When I started at the beginning yeah i put all my money in bitcoin and also borrowed money from my few relatives and friends.
What people should be aware is that don't risk all your money, it is very risky especially spending/trading online.
don't risk what you can't afford to lose, if you put all your money in bitcoin and then the bitcoin price losing value down to over -70% , what would you do? you have been put all your money in bitcoin and looks like it would be the end of your life! just split it to 80 and 20% for bitcoin investment. it's more than enough.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929

I will never put all my money into bitcoin,because if the price does down, i will get frustrated

even do i know that the price will do up sooner or later.

I can put around 25% of all my money into bitcoin...
Activity: 756
Merit: 294

Just like in any investment, it is advisable to diversify your assets so that in case one of your investments fall, you still have backup to cover up the loss.. Bitcoin is definitely a good investment but you should not put all your eggs on it and invest also to other investment.

But what you have done so far - investing in bitcoin, is a great start to your financial freedom. You just have to diverse your asset. Good luck!
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
I almost did once when i lost a really big amount while investing,but at last i bought less than i wanted earlier,which have saved me actually.
But after this happened to me,my rule number one is "do not lose what you cannot afford to lose",and i apply it same to gambling and to investment's ,loans etc.

Agree to that saying... Just invest money that you can afford to lose. Also remember that bitcoin is not the only investment vehicle thats why we have also a sayings that ... Do not put you egg in one basket Smiley
Activity: 574
I almost did once when i lost a really big amount while investing,but at last i bought less than i wanted earlier,which have saved me actually.
But after this happened to me,my rule number one is "do not lose what you cannot afford to lose",and i apply it same to gambling and to investment's ,loans etc.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

When I started at the beginning yeah i put all my money in bitcoin and also borrowed money from my few relatives and friends.
What people should be aware is that don't risk all your money, it is very risky especially spending/trading online.
Activity: 350
I invested a lot of money into the bitcoin but its nothing compared with all my money I'm  having right now.
I do not think that you also should do this because this means if the bitcoin fall you will also fall...
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
the Majority doesn't put more than %10 their money into bitcoin. This is a sensible thing. They have their reasons. This is also the reason why so many pump and dumps are happening lately. If bitcoin had gained more of people's trust it wouldn't be so easy for the whales to manipulate the prices so easily.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I will never put real money just to get some bitcoins I'd rather earn it naturally and if you lose some of the coins that you've invested in then you have wasted money buying bitcoins. And now you lost them so if you were trying to retrieve them back someone would have to magically pledge a donation to your wallet and most of the time its very unlikely that it will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: