Pages:
Author

Topic: Did you the sudden rise? - page 4. (Read 402 times)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
March 11, 2019, 06:16:59 AM
I noticed some tokens like counting house and Enjin coin doing almost 200% increase without BTC or ETH moving much even dgtx rose quick. Did anyone else notice that? Which other coin rose so much and what do you think is the reason?

As far as ENJ, yes, there have been a lot of thread about it lately. Did you know the reason? It's because Samsung new S10 would include ENJ in their crypto wallet that's why the price suddenly spike after the announcement last couple of days. If you're going to ask if we have joined the hype? unfortunately, I wasn't aware so no profits for me. But for those who have been holding ENJ or at least join before Samsung made it public then I'm sure they're very happy about the pump.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
March 11, 2019, 05:37:46 AM
Well ENJ and Kyber did a major pump with the recent news

Kyber network pump because of Enjin
Enjin pumped because of the wallet integration in Samsung Galaxy S10

But why Kyber pump?
Because Enjin has Kyber Network Swapping feature built in in the wallet, hence it is like a direct benefit to the KNC network too
More trading volume, More KNC token burn, more value
copper member
Activity: 193
Merit: 1
$martFund
March 11, 2019, 05:23:05 AM
I noticed some tokens like counting house and Enjin coin doing almost 200% increase without BTC or ETH moving much even dgtx rose quick. Did anyone else notice that? Which other coin rose so much and what do you think is the reason?
Pages:
Jump to: