Pages:
Author

Topic: Did you think the G-20 Summit Will help crypto to regain it's positive growth - page 2. (Read 210 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
The G20 Summit is a meeting  where all the Financial representatives of countries all around the world have their annual meeting to discuss matters at hand, which will also include the hottest topic at the moment, cryptocurrencies - This will take place on 17th - 20th of March, so guys can we please share our view on what you think the outcome might be on cryptocurrency. Should we expect a positive impact which of course will help cryptocurrency regain it's positive growth or vice-versal?? Wink

I think something positive can be expected. of course it is good if there will be positive news, but I personally prepare for the worst will.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
G20 main agenda is not to talk about crypto, they just wanna focus of the regulation and internal trades within 20. Media has hyped the fomo.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
The G20 Summit is a meeting  where all the Financial representatives of countries all around the world have their annual meeting to discuss matters at hand, which will also include the hottest topic at the moment, cryptocurrencies - This will take place on 17th - 20th of March, so guys can we please share our view on what you think the outcome might be on cryptocurrency. Should we expect a positive impact which of course will help cryptocurrency regain it's positive growth or vice-versal?? Wink
It looks like g-20 summit will not fully discuss crypto. I think that they are all will be discussing how to create a regulation to the cryptocurrency itself.  We know that the crypto becomes a time bomb for the traditional system.
But i believe if the majority of them will be taking crypto as a serious issue that needs to be resolved asap.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I think yes, soon governments, big organizations and conferences will start recognizing the blockchain tech and their usefulness and this will lead to mass adoption of cryptos and huge growth in value too.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
I think they have better things to talk about than Crypto, I know they are watching the space but to say any of these meetings will after the price is No IMO, the whole crypto market is less than 500 billion, this is nothing when compared to the traditional market, to some crypto is just another Ponzi or bubble that is going to self destruct

i aggre with you
more more problem in the world
how they will think about small market like crypto,they will stay neutral.
but , if that happened ,
my opinion,maybe just some regulations will be added. not too give positive feedback.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I think they have better things to talk about than Crypto, I know they are watching the space but to say any of these meetings will after the price is No IMO, the whole crypto market is less than 500 billion, this is nothing when compared to the traditional market, to some crypto is just another Ponzi or bubble that is going to self destruct
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: