Pages:
Author

Topic: Didnt store 12 word phrase for coinbase wallet - page 2. (Read 459 times)

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103
You won't be able to get the wallet from coinbase, but maybe there's a way to roll back the removal process and bring the old wallet back. I'm not an expert in file recovery, but if you had a lot of money stored there it wouldn't hurt to ask mobile recovery store if they'd be able to do it. Some files are kept in cache and temporary folders, maybe some of those managed to survive, but it's important that you don't install any new software in place of the old one. It looks like you've already tried to reinstall the wallet.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
Not your keys not your coin. The same thing apply to you. we cannot get your coin because we do not have the key for it but unfortunately it was not save. No way someone could get it for you because it is not easy to bypass security and get your coins. I do also have the idea that you are using a coinbase wallet not the coinbase exchange app. Meaning that the security feature of that wallet is high and definitely no one can access it for you.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
Sorry to say, i think you can not recover your wallet.
Several months ago I experienced this and finally I couldn't do anything about it.
This gave me the experience of always being careful when creating a new wallet.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
Coin base told me if I didn’t store the 12 words phrase there is no way i can login to my wallet.

I mean, Coinbase pretty much told you what would happen if you didn't have the backup. Sorry for your loss, and don't be careless next time especially knowing that we're talking about your hard-earned money here.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
Unfortunately, sorry to say that but there is no way to recover your wallet without private key. This is not login/password to bank account that can be recovered every time (but bank has access to all you data). This is crypto. You are the only person who can access your wallet and priv key (12 words) are the only thing that allows you to do that.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi everyone,

I didnt store the 12 word phrase for coinbase wallet.
Coin base told me if I didn’t store the 12 words phrase there is no way i can login to my wallet.

Previously i was using thumbprint to login to the account but one day the app was uninstalled
When i installed it back, it asked for the 12 word phrases.

I am a father of 2 and i really need the money urgently.

Pls help
Pages:
Jump to: