Pages:
Author

Topic: Diet bitcoin... really? - page 2. (Read 358 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 09:48:17 PM
link seems to be broken
You can try it again because I can access it but I am confused where I find a statement that matches the topic of discussion Grin

oh, i got it to work (minus apostophe):
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/topstories/dietbitcoin-pablo-escobars-brother-launches-cryptocurrency/ar-BBKzUzm?li=AAggFp5

lol, here's the coin website:
https://dietbitcoin.org/en/index.php

i don't see what's so great about it  Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
March 22, 2018, 09:46:35 PM
And just when you think it couldn't possibly get any weirder and hilarious it does. This space never ceases to amaze me and this is yet another example. What is next, Lady Gaga creating PokerFaceCoin? Cheesy Or maybe Paris Hilton will make SexTapeCoin? The options are endless...
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 09:44:53 PM
Seriously,
Pre-ICO Round 1:   300,000 at $50 $2 ONLY!! FOR A LIMITED TIME, HURRY!
Pre-ICO prices are very cheap. Huh?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 09:41:33 PM
link seems to be broken
You can try it again because I can access it but I am confused where I find a statement that matches the topic of discussion Grin
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 09:33:33 PM
link seems to be broken
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
March 22, 2018, 09:26:45 PM
So it appears Roberto Escobar wants to revolutionise the crypto currency market. With his brand new idea of forking bitcoin. Lol

There is an article here talking about it and among other things he claims the CIA  created bitcoin and will sell all their coins and tank BTC's price in the process.

I am shocked that he would point fingers at the CIA. Roll Eyes

If nothing else it's an funny read. I guess it's easier to fork BTC than to sell tons of cocaine.

www.msn.com/en-ca/money/topstories/dietbitcoin-pablo-escobar’s-brother-launches-cryptocurrency/ar-BBKzUzm?li=AAggFp5
Hmm, waiting Cocaine Coin?)
Price will be depend from the offer and demand of cocaine
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 2036
March 22, 2018, 09:11:54 PM
So it appears Roberto Escobar wants to revolutionise the crypto currency market. With his brand new idea of forking bitcoin. Lol

There is an article here talking about it and among other things he claims the CIA  created bitcoin and will sell all their coins and tank BTC's price in the process.

I am shocked that he would point fingers at the CIA. Roll Eyes

If nothing else it's an funny read. I guess it's easier to fork BTC than to sell tons of cocaine.

EDIT: link should work now
www.msn.com/en-ca/money/topstories/dietbitcoin-pablo-escobar’s-brother-launches-cryptocurrency/ar-BBKzUzm?li=AAggFp5
Pages:
Jump to: