Pages:
Author

Topic: Difference between Bitcoin and real money? - page 168. (Read 114848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
September 10, 2016, 02:20:43 PM
I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

To escape from the traditional banking system.

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?

See above Smiley

If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?

Not sure here, but maybe Bitcoin because Bitcoin deposits are faster.

What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

Taxes depend on your country. You don't get more or less income with Bitcoin. You get freedom, faster transactions and a way to keep your money yourself, safely.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
September 10, 2016, 02:13:57 PM
I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?
Pages:
Jump to: