Pages:
Author

Topic: Difference between Bitcoin and real money? - page 20. (Read 114814 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 04:30:45 AM
so the difference is genuine money and bitcoin if genuine money is only used in one country as each currency has a different value while the bitcoin transactions world we know anywhere and can be used anywhere in any country and can also exchangeable in any currency because of the high value is bitcoin once while the original money its value depending on the country and depending on the economy of the country as to what
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 04:17:37 AM
Bitcoin is decentralized, and payments are anonymous. Fiat is acceptable every where, we cannot say it about bitcoin. You cannot use bitcoin offline.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
February 19, 2018, 04:03:02 AM
The difference between Bitquin and Paper Money is that you can use Bitquin online and some places on the ground, but paper currencies you can buy everything on the ground and there are some commissions and time if you want to buy from the Internet
Activity: 37
February 19, 2018, 03:58:12 AM
difference between bitcoin and real mony, bitcoin is a digital currency that you can only use it as  alternative real money in online shopping. But with real mony you can do many things and can buy more when ever and where ever you are. Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 02:29:02 AM
difference between bitcoin and real money..... bitcoin is only coin... it is real money to convert than real money...... but bitcoin many more option.... it growth to anytime.... or real money if anytime anywhere everything buy...
Activity: 238
February 19, 2018, 12:25:32 AM
Bitcoin has something the Fiat currency does not have and it is frequent volatility. Its one of the reason why you need to invest or not in Bitcoin, depending on your perspective. In volatility traders will automatically love it because they know when to buy and sell. But if it is not your type of risk them definitely Bitcoin investing is not for you.
Volatility exist on fiat too, but since there are so many fiats around the world sometimes we may not notice, countries that are in bad shape are the ones that suffer from the greatest volatility, and that affect their citizen on a profound way.

Yes, fiat is also volatile but not so high like digital currency.
In fiat names is inflation and normally going down and it counts every year by financial government company.
But in bitcoin, the volatile can go up and down very rapidly. If we know the way how, then we can make money from it.
Activity: 238
February 18, 2018, 11:32:45 PM
1.Bitcoin has more growth than real money.
2. It based on new way to use on online purchases although money based on old and slow banking system.
3. Real money can demonetise. its not.
4. Real money control by government. Btc is decentralise money.
5. By BTC can save taxes but depends on country.
Activity: 126
February 18, 2018, 11:04:54 PM
Obviously, real money is created with some type molecules on which a bank is creates and controls it on the other hand Bitcoin is a digital current on which made by only electrons and such. Thus Bitcoin is decentralized, meaning it canmot be controlled by a bank nor by government. Bitcoin is open source for all, anyone can have an access into it if it is allowed or they want to. Also Bitcoin is a internet-based currency, on which it has to be accessed in the internet the good thing is you can use it anywhere given that you are accessing internet. Unlike the real money, you have to withraw, lend to a bank and other alike things in order to do transactions and also there are other bank fees you have to pay unlike Bitcoin that is decentralized coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 18, 2018, 10:57:53 PM
The big difference between bitcoin and real money is that, bitcoin in decentralized currency and real money is centralized. Bicoin cannot control by any Government and can be distributed anywhere around the world without middle man. Real money is being regulated by Government. Total control of Government is effectively done.
Activity: 336
Merit: 203
February 18, 2018, 10:50:30 PM
I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

Why not?
If you gamble in dollars, why not gamble using BTC?
If you want to buy stocks or invest, why not in BTC?

This is the same, and, at the end of the day, it depends on what you want.
The difference: BTC is a decentralized money, if you have your own wallet, you can invest not only in gambling but also in other altcoins, which are profitable and interesting. BTC is a new way to see money, and I am sure it is going to be the money of the future. So, using it, learning everything as you can about how it works... do you believe it can be a waste of time?

To me, it depends on how you see crypto currencies. I mean. If you compare with the "common money", well it is difficult to buy a pair of beers with BTC (for the moment), but if you see cryptocurrencies as what they are (a new way of world economy, decentralized, free, and with no enterprises behind, but just a bunch of believers...), then you can decide if you are or not interested in them.

A comparison is always, in my opinion, a waste of time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
February 18, 2018, 10:41:01 PM
Bitcoin was created to be completely independent of governments and banks. It does have some regulation by some governments, so you could say that governments have some influence, but they don't control the amount in circulation or the value in a direct way. It is also a completely electronic form of money.
Activity: 57
February 18, 2018, 09:21:05 PM
I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

Bitcoin  is a electronic currency as cashless no hassle for everything

But Bitcoin's transaction fees last month spiked up to $30+.  How can that possibly be useful as an electronic currency??
Activity: 126
February 18, 2018, 09:18:18 PM

Bitcoin  is a electronic currency as cashless no hassle for everything
Activity: 134
February 18, 2018, 09:11:42 PM
The difference between bitcoin and real money is that real money are in the forms of physical money where in you could use it in a day to day basis like buying in any store or establishments. While in bitcoin you can use it to purchase online. You cannot use it in purchasing instantly to use the item, you have to wait for it to be delivered on your house. One thing the price of real money is more stable than the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 156
February 18, 2018, 02:10:26 PM
the difference between bitcoin and real money that bitcoin is a digital money which not be spent until converted into raw cash
Activity: 8
February 18, 2018, 01:37:36 PM
Marinecoin community project has returned.
Your participation will help the community grow stronger.
Join and earn a reward of 450000 MTC when you successfully verify your F1 account.
You can trade MTC on F1 or transfer whole Marinecoin wallet on Windows or OS
https://marineco.in/
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
February 18, 2018, 01:32:29 PM
Bitcoin transactions are conducted in much faster. Thus, the transaction "zero proof" tested immediately. There is no need of trust anymore (trsutless). In this case the receiving party assumes the risk of the transfer, unacknowledged chain blocks. Alternatively, the transaction takes about several minutes to hours nowadays, if the payee is pending.
Activity: 336
February 18, 2018, 01:18:09 PM
Bitcoin is a electronic data and who use it they have to use it at online. This is a very expensive coin and it changes its price at any time. It can be increase or decrease but no one can predict what will be at future. we all knows about real money and we use that everyday.
We can use real money at any time any place and this thing is not moves its price so that it is a freeze asset. Bitcoin gives us many benefits and facilities but the problem is we can not use this thing at all place.
This is a bound coin and we can just deal with it till now but people can easily get a very good profit by dealing with it which you will not do with real money. People who don’t want to take any risk and happy by just holding their money thinks about real money but who wants to increase the amount of their money bay taking some risk are always selects bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
February 18, 2018, 10:44:10 AM
Bitcoin you can use it online as alternative real money to buy something but bitcoin can't be use in every shop or markets. Real money can not be invested, or we keep for a long time. Real money will never die or banned  but bitcoin can be banned or vanished.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 10:39:16 AM
all have a pretty good difference, because every difference will have its own advantages and different with the real money drop price is more desirable because the price is stable but bitcoin has a great risk of loss. rather than real money that you depend on people who have bitcoin or real money needs, opt for the same digital money or real money as all the payment transactions that will make it easier for you to be in the transaction.
Pages:
Jump to: