Pages:
Author

Topic: Difference between Bitcoin and real money? - page 27. (Read 114814 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.
For real money you can buy everything, but their cost in each country is different. And to buy something, you must first exchange money for local currency. But Bitcoin retains its value anywhere in the world!

Well, not exactly. As the rate will generally be pegged to USD or EUR anyways, then you'll need to convert that to local currency and thus it's no different than exchanging fiat directly. It would obviously be better if you could spend BTC directly, but that's not really an option in most places.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
There is future in cryptocurrency
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

I think the most significant difference keeping Bitcoin with real money is the price. Real cash carries a fixed rate and is not change, but Bitcoin prices vary every day depending on the market changes.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
The difference between bitcoin and real money in my opinion is that we can really know how many bitcoins in the world, and no one can manipulate about it and we do not know how much real money will be printed.
Activity: 332
My opinion, the big differences because they can decrease the bitcoin and increase it value. And the real money can buy anything and no matter where you are.

For real money you can buy everything, but their cost in each country is different. And to buy something, you must first exchange money for local currency. But Bitcoin retains its value anywhere in the world!

almost the same, between bitcoin with real money. all together can be used as a transaction tool. but the transaction was quite different. real money can be used instantly while bitcoin must go online. so equally useful but different use.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
My opinion, the big differences because they can decrease the bitcoin and increase it value. And the real money can buy anything and no matter where you are.

Activity: 238
Bitcoin is a CRYPTO currency and real money is FIAT currency, bitcoin workflow is based on the economics principle demand and supply but the real money workflow is based on the Government rules and Constitution Finance Act which are amended in the real time usage.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
What is difference if we exchange bitcoin to fiat. Dont we all do this when we need some cash or we are low on it or we have to pay bills. it no matter we do this from time to time some often other when they need. Only difference in this point is that one is digital or virtual for some and fiat can be on paper, nothing else.
Activity: 406
bitcoin is a form of a digital currency that can be used in paying online and also as an investment whereas money is the so called fiat or paper money that we do use everyday in our daily transactions in buying our basic needs like grocery transport etc.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
Bitcoin is digital asset and one can use it to buy specific things online, especially when he/she do not wont to be identified. Money is acceptable everywhere, it cannot be considered as an asset, but its benefit is that it is acceptable everywhere.
Activity: 5
I also wonder so

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Real money is  controlled bythe  government  and the government impose tax.When you travel you have limit of money . But bitcoin is completely different. It is decentralized, doesn't have taxes. Bitcoin can increase very fast.
Activity: 98
in my opinion both are currency. Bitcoin is the digital currency and other local currency we use is the currency often used where we can buy or do whatever we need. Because bitcoin is a digital currency, we can only shop or do something online. We can go around and do more things online.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
of both currencies are basically the same but if bitcoin virtual currency is used in transactions in electronic media and if the normal currency we can use everyday shopping in traditional markets.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
btc differs from real money because it is not in control of anybody and has not a central, even when you send btc you can see the address you have sent it to which you  can`t do with fiat.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Bitcoin is an investment. Of course you convert, but that's where the value is. You sit on it and make money in the long run
While the value of bitcoins changes either upwards or downwards over a period of time , the same cannot be said for FIAT which currency is fixed and can go either up or down when traded against other currencies.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
bitcoin is an asset.so i think you can understand the difference between money and bitcoin.
bitcoin is not control by govt but money can.
Activity: 207
Bitcoin is an investment. Of course you convert, but that's where the value is. You sit on it and make money in the long run
Activity: 156

Bitcoin is a digital and decentralized currency that is the transactions are done online and no central authorities is involved in Bitcoin ,where as real money is controlled by a central body or government. Bitcoin transaction is fast and done with ease all over the world.Real money takes time for transaction.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Well, i can’t say anything about taxes because it depends on the countries and the governments.. Bitcoin gives everyone freedom and if doesn’t give you any excitement idk what can give.. Real money is classic, btc is a new way to make payments or invest.
Pages:
Jump to: