Pages:
Author

Topic: Difference between Bitcoin and real money? - page 4. (Read 114805 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
As we know there are many difference between bitcoin and real money,  but one thing is same both are currencies . Bitcoin is a digital crypt currency . It  has not legality in many countries people are using it only online transaction payment system but real money had legality and we can use it everywhere to purchases, sale, and  buy  everything what we want and everywhere . Real money in the physical form while bitcoin is a digital currency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Many people still don't understand about bitcoin, they assume the same as real money, but it's wrong. real money is the money that legalised by the State, while the bitcoin has not been legalised. There's a huge difference between these.
The big difference between bitcoin and real money is that bitcoin is a virtual currency while real money is a money that can be directly used to buy any goods and services without using internet and electronics transaction. In addition, bitcoin as a virtual currency will really needs internet connection to connect its system in a blockchain and this time only few establishment accept payment in a form of bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Obviously the difference bitcoin and real money is really pretty obvious as a physical money and a virtual currency we have a lot of perk and advantages in using a virtual currency as it is a new technology invented we could always expect a great experience than using a physical money it could be stolen by a thief easily.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Bitcoin and real money has a big difference on different terms and usage. Bitcoin is obviously a virtual money that you stored online. Nowadays it is hard to trust online because lot of sites now can hack easily. Virtual money is meant to use online and using virtual usage. It is lot simpler and easy to use. On the other hand, Using real cash is easy to use personally and because you are mindful to spend it wisely and can control it securely in comparison to Bitcoin that is unstable
Activity: 308
I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

The only thing that I can see for the main difference between real money and Bitcoin was obviously on the platform of usage because Bitcoin was a virtual money which is intended to be used for online and virtual usage that most people are saying that it is much easier and better to use for the reason that it is handy and have the opportunity to grow while on the other side which is the real money was intended to be used for personal or face to face usage and has a constant value compared to Bitcoin which is volatile.
Bitcoin is digital currency and it is used in online workers now its depend on them if they want to do online shopping or if they wants online business so they can use, but real money is use hand by hand in market, so these are the main reasons in both of them but now bitcoin is more promote and it will use in everywhere as like real money and then everyone talk in bitcoin for shopping and business.
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

The only thing that I can see for the main difference between real money and Bitcoin was obviously on the platform of usage because Bitcoin was a virtual money which is intended to be used for online and virtual usage that most people are saying that it is much easier and better to use for the reason that it is handy and have the opportunity to grow while on the other side which is the real money was intended to be used for personal or face to face usage and has a constant value compared to Bitcoin which is volatile.
Activity: 154
Bitcoin is a lot of difference in real money and real money in bitcoin because first bitcoin is a new currency that you can not handle in your hand that you only just see in your account in online or on the internet but the real money you can hold it because it is a printed paper with value. Using Bitcoin have  a lot of risk in your funds because you will not know whether the price will be lower or higher if the grap is going to price down so the result will also reduce your funds but for me the better real money because you can hold it and it is less like a bitcoin that is just a minute that the price difference is not as real currency.
Activity: 523
Merit: 285
Many people still don't understand about bitcoin, they assume the same as real money, but it's wrong. real money is the money that legalised by the State, while the bitcoin has not been legalised. There's a huge difference between these.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
The difference of bitcoin between real money is the monetary value that they have.  The bitcoin always fluctuates the price resulting to changes in market value unlike in real money none.
Activity: 210
Bitcoin and real money have a lot of things differ. Like, bitcoin is a currency in digital or in internet. Where is it in decentralised syatem where the value may increase dueto demand unlikely the real moneywhere itis centralised the government control its value and can be use in physical world.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
I think the most different of bitcoin and real money is value and decentralization, as we know that bitcoin values continue to rise while the value of the currency continues to decline due to the influence of inflation, this is because bitcoins use decentralized systems whereas real money uses a centralized system.
Activity: 112
bitcoin and real money are different in the environment used.Bitcoin is exchanged in the internet system, real money is used to exchange live
Activity: 2
Different between bitcoin and real money in my opinion is we can know how much bitcoin in the world and there are not people who can make manipulation about it and we don't know how much real money who be printed.

There is a certain truth in what you said, but how much money is printed is determined by the country according to the national economy and the inflation of banknotes. If the country’s banknotes are fixed, I believe that the world’s economy will also be subverted.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100

I think there are so many difference between bitcoin and real money because in real money you can buy anything you want because they all accept it unlike bitcoin you can't use it for payment because bitcoin is not legalized worldwide and not approve by our government as a payment.
Activity: 168
Money is a term used by economists for something that does three things

A store of value
A medium of exchange
A unit of account

Bitcoin meets all this three.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
Of course it is different. Bitcoin is a digital currency and money is a common currency.
Bitcoin doesn't have a physical form but money has. You can touch money, but you cannot touch bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
Money buys happen for the most part in advanced frame these days. In any event, here where I live. If there should be an occurrence of spending it brisk and with no issue, the installment framework here works exceptionally well. I can purchase anything right away in physical stores and on the web. In that viewpoint Bitcoin isn't generally going to get through here. Where Bitcoin can be of incredible help, is as a speculation alternative, or store of significant worth to keep your cash far from banks and governments.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
The most fundamental difference of bitcoin and real money is its shape. real money in the form.
while bitcoin have a digital system that is not visible. but both have in common is both used as currency.
both have a value that can be used for life.
Instead of fundamental difference their is also other difference present between them. First of all bitcoin is world first Decentralized digital currency that means it doesn't under control of certain authority or person. Where as the real money is control by government Wink. Another intresting difference between them is tax. People who earn money through bitcoin doesn't pay tax to the government but people who earn real money have to pay tax.  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Dollars is currency which we can use it to buy something everywhere in related country, and arranged by their own bank and bitcoin is virtual currency which just can use at in bitcoin online world. No one can arranged bitcoin price and Hackers need very long time to attack Blochchain technology. But they have their own weakness and own advantages. But for me, bitcoin is very matches to change country currency, because the system is very safe and decentralized.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Bitcoin and real money has really a big difference. Bitcoin is digital while real money can hold physically, we can touch money but bitcoin doesn't have real money like paper that we can use to buy stuff everywhere we want. Bitcoin can be use online and not can be use buying anything in stores, depend on a stores if they are accepting bitcoin. Bitcoin has a limitation.
Pages:
Jump to: