Pages:
Author

Topic: Difference between Bitcoin and real money? - page 44. (Read 114848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
I think if you change your current money with bitcoin in the future the money you change will increase in value. Whereas if you just keep the money in the bank, the value of your money stagnant.
You can see the dollar and bitcoin difference just by looking at the current value, the dollar is more stable while the bitcoin continues to fluctuate.

You actually lose money over time by merely just keeping it in a bank because of the falling interest rates and rising inflation. The price of everyday and luxury goods keeps on going up whilst wages usually stagnate or don't follow the rate of inflation, hence why you should look to invest your money and diversify your investments.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
You can use bitcoin in any transacting like accommodating to your favorite hotel, flight fares, restaurants and many more. You don't need to get your money from the bank.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
These two things are consider money in all commercial transaction. I think the big difference between the bitcoin and real money is the monetary value. Fiat money has a fix amount and will remain the same no matter what happens unlike in bitcoin every minute the market value is change so therefore in bitcoin you have a money and investment in just one currency.
Activity: 338
December 29, 2017, 10:49:20 PM
I think if you change your current money with bitcoin in the future the money you change will increase in value. Whereas if you just keep the money in the bank, the value of your money stagnant.
You can see the dollar and bitcoin difference just by looking at the current value, the dollar is more stable while the bitcoin continues to fluctuate.
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 29, 2017, 09:53:07 PM
The difference between Bitcoin and Real Money is Bitcoin is a digital currency that we can keep in our digital wallet like blockchain, coinbase, xapo, coins.ph and many more and we can withdraw our money in any atm machine or remittances using internet. Real money can keep in banks which is need to do hassle withdrawals like go to the banks and fill up the form and wait for your turn to get the money.
Bitcoin is the online currency and still progressing through our future and it is decentralized that no one can control except to the owner. While in real money the government is involve, they are the one who’s controling the money and they balance the currency.
Activity: 150
December 29, 2017, 09:44:08 PM
The difference between Bitcoin and Real Money is Bitcoin is a digital currency that we can keep in our digital wallet like blockchain, coinbase, xapo, coins.ph and many more and we can withdraw our money in any atm machine or remittances using internet. Real money can keep in banks which is need to do hassle withdrawals like go to the banks and fill up the form and wait for your turn to get the money.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 07:43:09 PM
if bitcon digital money or currency that has not existed yet. again in Indonesia there are still many people who do not know about bitcoin especially people 'who lives behind the digital world (they can not use digital tools). bitcoin also no one canpredict when to rise or fall.kalo virtual money or rupiah in Indonesia otherwise.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
December 29, 2017, 07:18:11 PM
Difference between bitcoin and real money is that while bitcoin is an online money, real Monet deals with physical cash. Bitcoin is a decentralized money where owners have control but real money government controls everything .
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 12:38:52 PM
Bitcoins are basically crypto currency or you can say its a currency which can be run only electrically while in cash I hope you already know it....
Activity: 93
December 28, 2017, 12:35:57 PM
bitcoin value can growth higher than real money , so invesing in bitcoin is better than real money like usd for now i think ....
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
December 28, 2017, 12:34:00 PM
the most popular reason distinguish bitcoin to real mone is how they are used, real money is legal money so it can be used in anywhere in society and easy to use in daily payments, but bitcoin is digital using internet only, and is illegal in some countries, not much people know about bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
December 28, 2017, 12:11:56 PM
Their is some significant difference present between Bitcoin and real money which makes them separate from each other. The first and main difference is bitcoin is Decentralized that means it doesn't control by an single person or authority where as real money control by governments. Bitcoin price is highly volatile and it is illegal im some country but real money less volatile and legal everywhere. You can use bitcoin only digitally but you can use bitcoin both digitally and non digitally. If you legally earn bitcoin you doesn't need to pay tax but in case of real money you have to pay tax.
Activity: 252
December 28, 2017, 06:58:19 AM
This is because you don't know the blockchain knowledge, and I think you need to understand the blockchain, and then governments are acknowledging bitcoin, so prices will go up further.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
December 28, 2017, 06:44:36 AM
Both of them have a buying power. Both of them are currency. Bitcoin is digital currency or cryptocurrency while money or paper money is a normal curency which is the basic way in buying things. For bitcoin you can use this to buy online or any digital transactions. They said this can be use to buy or purchase in some of retail stores, hotels, bill and some fast food chain through online. The cash money is the usually way of paying by cash. No need to get online. Cash is most widely use, the normal way of spending. For bitcoin its merely online.
Activity: 434
December 27, 2017, 02:07:47 PM
Both real money (fiat) and bitcoin have their pros and cons and that's what made them distinct from each other. Basically, bitcoin is a digital currency (intangible) or a virtual money from innovative mind of Satoshi Nakamoto for global transactions as well as online payments. Real money, on the other hand is tangible but you can still do transaction without being online.
Activity: 59
December 27, 2017, 01:54:18 PM
One is supported by the banks, the government, with these advantages and disadvantages, the other is volatile, and does not belong to anyone
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 27, 2017, 01:50:12 PM
I've discovered Bitcoin few days ago, but I am skeptical about few things, why would I invest money in Bitcoins at the end of the day,why would I convert money into Bitcoins?

If I want to buy stocks or invest money I can easily invest with real $. Why would I convert my $ to bitcoins?
If I want to gamble , I can simply gamble on websites that require $ as currency, why would I convert it to bitcoins?
What's the difference between Bitcoins and dolars? What does bitcoin bring to the table that real $ don't, less taxes, more income?

Of course fiat is more stable than Bitcoin , and used by most of the transactuon we are doing day by day, it is the traditional medium of payment in which we have acquire with our ancestors unlike in Bitcoin it is digutally acquire and probably more useful in terms of using it for digital transactions, and investments Bitcoin is very volatile currency.
Activity: 308
December 27, 2017, 01:47:03 PM
Real money is the legal tender of the different countries which use in daily financial transaction. It has a monetary value which can be used to buy something.
The difference of this money from bitcoin is, bitcoin can avoid the effect of inflation in the country. Its value is always increasing which will cover the possible increase in prices of goods.
Both are currencies. Bitcoin is a digital currency and other local currencies we are using is normal currency with which we can purchase or do anything we need. As bitcoins is a digital currency, we can only shop or do anything only online. We can shop around and do more things online. But with other local currencies, we can do more / lot where we live.
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and real money is called currency.Real money is stable and is under the control of the government or central bank.On the other hand,bitcoin is very volatile and is decentralised.Bitcoin requires internet connection to operate it and you must have some knowledge about the cryptocurrencies.Real money does not need any internet connection.You can use real money anywhere and anytime.Real money is internationally accepted while bitcoin is not even legalised.
There is a big difference between bitcoin and real currency, bitcoin is a digital currency and its use for those who have knowledge and they want to join this forum, but real currency can everyone use easily because everyone have not education and they cannot join bitcoin that's why sometime real currency is better and that is the big difference.  
Activity: 154
December 27, 2017, 01:26:41 PM
Humanity is constantly corrected by their controlling Governments and I believe the blockchain technology and more so the crypto currency system will create an equilibrium among all humans across the world.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
December 27, 2017, 01:23:06 PM
Real money is the legal tender of the different countries which use in daily financial transaction. It has a monetary value which can be used to buy something.
The difference of this money from bitcoin is, bitcoin can avoid the effect of inflation in the country. Its value is always increasing which will cover the possible increase in prices of goods.
Both are currencies. Bitcoin is a digital currency and other local currencies we are using is normal currency with which we can purchase or do anything we need. As bitcoins is a digital currency, we can only shop or do anything only online. We can shop around and do more things online. But with other local currencies, we can do more / lot where we live.
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and real money is called currency.Real money is stable and is under the control of the government or central bank.On the other hand,bitcoin is very volatile and is decentralised.Bitcoin requires internet connection to operate it and you must have some knowledge about the cryptocurrencies.Real money does not need any internet connection.You can use real money anywhere and anytime.Real money is internationally accepted while bitcoin is not even legalised.
Pages:
Jump to: