Pages:
Author

Topic: Difference between BTC and ETH - page 6. (Read 416 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
May 07, 2018, 07:32:45 AM
Hello everyone,
I know that BTC started a new era to currency world and ETH has also some interesting technology. But i am curios what differs ETH from BTC. Is ETH better than BTC ? BTC is more stable in terms of price but obviously ETH has some advantages over it as they are becoming more popular day by day.
Thank you  Cheesy

You are right, the value of bitcoin is so high, because it introduces to all world, what crypto and blockchain is.
While Ethereum went futher and built a huge system, using blockchain technology, which represents its value.
If we compear these coins from technologycal point of view, it is possible to say, that ETH is better BTC.
But in real life it is not possible to compear them, as they are different and make their best in order to become better.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 07:19:30 AM
Hello everyone,
I know that BTC started a new era to currency world and ETH has also some interesting technology. But i am curios what differs ETH from BTC. Is ETH better than BTC ? BTC is more stable in terms of price but obviously ETH has some advantages over it as they are becoming more popular day by day.
Thank you  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: