Pages:
Author

Topic: Difference between coins and tokens... - page 3. (Read 370 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 06:15:00 AM
Hello everyone! as i read through the coin market is saw that there's a different window for the token market and coin market which made me wonder if there's a  difference. Right now, EOS leads the tokens while BTC leads the coins. I hope someone could explain this to me simply.

Coin used for trading, Token used for getting some benefits from the exact platform or project. That's simple.  Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
February 08, 2018, 06:10:54 AM
according to my knowledge Coins have their own blockchain chain for their functions.But tokens are build on another coins platform like ethereum,next,neo etc.lot of tokens build on Ethereum platform because of flexibility.
Fully agreed. Coins with own blockchains. Tokens - on platforms. It's conventional classification. How to get - bounty or buying is not important. It is qualitative difference!
copper member
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
https://wesp.io
February 08, 2018, 05:26:20 AM
according to my knowledge Coins have their own blockchain chain for their functions.But tokens are build on another coins platform like ethereum,next,neo etc.lot of tokens build on Ethereum platform because of flexibility.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 05:22:22 AM
Well, For me, Token is an award or bounty given to us for joining campaigns, it usually depends on the ICO or for whatever project its used in. While Coins are usually place or traded in the market depending on its coins capacity, its hype or whatever it is being use or can be used to.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 05:12:30 AM
Well, the token place on the market depends on ICO/start-up/project it's used in. Coin place on the market depends on coin's cap, hype, technology and possible environments it can be used in.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 04:22:00 AM
Hello everyone! as i read through the coin market is saw that there's a different window for the token market and coin market which made me wonder if there's a  difference. Right now, EOS leads the tokens while BTC leads the coins. I hope someone could explain this to me simply.
Pages:
Jump to: