Pages:
Author

Topic: Different categories of coins and tokens - Invest Wisely - page 3. (Read 1814 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 13
This information will come to use for many investors. They will be able to get the idea of how to categorize their investment on crypto market. I hope people will find this information useful.

That's the idea actually. It's always advised to not invest only in one bracket or category but in multiple categories. I'm sure there could be few other categories or better categories for the coins, but for the time being it'll help newbies coming to crypto space.
It’s really great that you made this type of category. Nicely categorized each and every token and coins. Now people will understand properly about the usage of crypto coins and can use this knowledge in investing.
It is quite an informative post indeed. I have always been more tend towards exchange coins or tokens anyway with the consideration that this will really be very useful with the way the market is growing every day and new traders as well as investors are being born.

From a statistics I have seen, they have been the fastest ones to raise funds even when it comes to ICOs, and that makes most people to also share the same mindset. I am never a fan of anonymous coin and I feel there would be more eyes on these ones eventually by the government.

Your strategy of investment and adding fiats in the market seems quite cool to me. I think it may help you to maximize profits. I hope everyone will build up a perfect strategy for themselves.
The decisions you make normally in cryptocurrency investment should be based on how you perceive the future of a particular coin or token, whether it is something that would end up very useful in the long run, or something you really will not see much demand for it whether it is anonymous, pseudo anonymous, utility or whatever. Due diligence is necessary before investing into any project and then the importance of checking out the team as well.

Yes, if you see binance coin is outperformed even bitcoin in terms of decline from it's all time high. Bitcoin is down by 65% as of now whereas Binance coin is down by 50% from there respective highs. Also BTC has came back to where it was in Nov. 2017 and Binance is trading almost 6-7x of it's Nov. 2017 price.
Though not a correct way to compare between the two but it's showing that people are really interested in exchange coins and keeps on HODLing to them. I am also planning on increasing my portfolio on BNB.
you are right, if anyone want to make more profit they should follow your guide. it is really good way to put different categories of coins. I am always divided it into three categories.

I ain't asking anyone to follow my guide or advice, it's just that I was doing some research and thought of putting coins under different categories and able to do so for some of the coins I have researched. People are always advised to DYOR before investing in any project.
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
A very interesting division. You've given me a lot to think about. This reduces the time to select the desired coin. After all, you can determine a more profitable category for yourself and from it you can already choose coins for investment.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
It’s really great that you made this type of category. Nicely categorized each and every token and coins. Now people will understand properly about the usage of crypto coins and can use this knowledge in investing.
It is quite an informative post indeed. I have always been more tend towards exchange coins or tokens anyway with the consideration that this will really be very useful with the way the market is growing every day and new traders as well as investors are being born.

From a statistics I have seen, they have been the fastest ones to raise funds even when it comes to ICOs, and that makes most people to also share the same mindset. I am never a fan of anonymous coin and I feel there would be more eyes on these ones eventually by the government.

Your strategy of investment and adding fiats in the market seems quite cool to me. I think it may help you to maximize profits. I hope everyone will build up a perfect strategy for themselves.
The decisions you make normally in cryptocurrency investment should be based on how you perceive the future of a particular coin or token, whether it is something that would end up very useful in the long run, or something you really will not see much demand for it whether it is anonymous, pseudo anonymous, utility or whatever. Due diligence is necessary before investing into any project and then the importance of checking out the team as well.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

There are many varieties of coins on the market today. And in order to understand what kind of coins to buy, you need to analyze the market. And then give preference to the most profitable coin. Personally, I think at this time it's better to invest the Etherium. He will always be in demand.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
There are many investors who just want to dive in cryptocurrency market without doing research. I hope they will be able to see what it should take to come to crypto market. This seems to me a very good work.
Activity: 56
This information will come to use for many investors. They will be able to get the idea of how to categorize their investment on crypto market. I hope people will find this information useful.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
Activity: 78
I think this is pretty impressive! Every investor should take their time to do research and come up with something like this. I guess this will be helpful for many rookie investors to look forward.
Activity: 218
we all knows that very well that every week a new token or coin arrived in the market and all of them are unique on their own ways so I think it is good idea to divided them into categories it will help the investors to choice their required one easily
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
there is huge variety at coin and tokens in the cryptocurrency market and because that reason investors have to face  lots of problems while the have to choose the right coin for them so is a good move that they are making categories as per their quality

agree . category can somehow help investors to easily identify a coin depending on their stats and specs but that does not mean that a coin listed on that category is already safe or risk free .  

investors face a lot of problems not just because of the number of coins but also to some other factors as well , such as decision making , lack of knowledge , too lazy to take a research before they invest on a certain projects , etc . 

overall , we need to be wise to be able to increase our chance of winning  the markets .
Activity: 103
there is huge variety at coin and tokens in the cryptocurrency market and because that reason investors have to face  lots of problems while the have to choose the right coin for them so is a good move that they are making categories as per their quality
Activity: 230
when there is varieties of things stay on a one place then it gets hard to find out the right one for you so in that case make a category as per their quality and divided them into that is wise decision to make things easy
Activity: 574
Security tokens are not introduced very commonly till now in the crypto space. There might need a really long time to turn it into a common token, tough some like Poly started introducing themselves. What do you think?
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
Aren't you missing a category, for the coins/tokens representing real world industrial use? all those you mentioned seems to be more for "personal use" in some sense! what about "bank coins", what category would you place those in? I think we can make a few more categories considering there's thousands of coins/tokens - even if most of them are the same, not all are!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 378
There are many categories of coins as we see. All of them may not be good but we need to select good coin ideally. It will bring a good feed back in Crypto world. But we need to be wise to be gainer.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Good description you have made here and I guess this topic will be helpful for most of the new comers here. It looks like you have spent very good time over the crypto currency study and thus was able to classify the coins according to their usage and basis of creations.

Yes we do need this classification so that we can actually make our investment in that way only. How easy it is to see which coin is for what purpose ? With the use of it, one can put up the % investment according to the high quality use too.
Activity: 162
it is really good way to put different categories of coins. I am always divided it into three categories, I have almost one coin of each category except crypto lending. there's one more token or project called moneyToken which is also in this segment only.
Activity: 239
This is very helpful post. I liked the way you categorized the whole types of coins. It was really easy to understand. I have cleared some of my confusions regarding coins.
Pages:
Jump to: