Pages:
Author

Topic: Different type of altcoins have their season which attract scammers be watchful - page 4. (Read 779 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Thanks for the warning and i hope people on here will learn and listen, at this point in time its better to go for oldy coins they are lit safer and reliable than new projects, nowadays out 100 projects coming into crypto space only 2 projects are legit with good intent in the mind, not everyone are good in doing research so old altcoins is best for now
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
Honestly speaking, if you are into some speculative trading then go for the bitcoin market and leave the altcoin market as it is. At the best I would go for 100% Bitcoin. Yup maximalist at heart. Cheesy

But to be a bit more lenient and so called "alt liquidity" you could try some LTC and ETH. Its more a personal choice as to what they prefer to trade giving emphasis on the volume being traded and feasibility. Those who are trading professionally dont actually care about the technology but the money involved and their profits.

They would be willing to invest into several assets leveraging the risk. But those who are going to read this thread are not one of them. That I am sure of. Cool
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
The altcoin market is a very interesting market when it's operating at its best. When it comes to investing in them just to increase your chances of accumulating more bitcoin or short term investment, you have to understand there's a season for every type of coin. During the 2017 altcoins bull market I observe some interesting trends concerning how the market (altcoins) react which might be of use or serve as a guideline for future market and help prevent you from falling victims to fraudsters and scam projects.

We can't denied the fact the market is still been influence by emotions which you could profit from, that's if you understand how it works. Each type of altcoins had it's season, there was a time only lending tokens were mostly benefiting from the market via price appreciation. Sane with staking/masternode projects as they also had their share of the market. If you were paying close attention to the market you would had observe more and more type of projects based on trending Ideas starter popping up during their season meaning, scammers starts disguising themselves as startups to launch new worthless project just to scam innocent Investors of their funds.

Same observation happened when projects paying dividends started trending, same with projects crowdfunding through Selfdrop instead of ICO, privacy coins also had similar fate etc. Although the current situation of the market isn't encouraging, you still have to be very watchful as this trend could repeat itself at any given time. Understand that scammers are always active looking for new way to scam investors of their funds. When there's a new trend, always be watchful as the chances of getting scammed through that method becomes high. Invest wisely.
Pages:
Jump to: