Pages:
Author

Topic: [DIG] DIGIT [X13] |Available For Takeover! | - page 16. (Read 78113 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
http://digit.5limi.com     what are they diging Cheesy

Next Network Block    30,358    (Current: 30,357)
Last Block Found    30,357

https://digit.suprnova.cc,,https://www.minep.it/pool/dig/,, etc.   on block 31.871

uff..
http://digit.5limi.com
Next Network Block    18,685    (Current: 18,684)
Last Block Found    30,408

Looks like they need to update their wallets
What are the total amount of DIG that will be available?

billions, this coin is worthless and you are going to all be whale bagholders if you think this stuff has any value at all

Lol, let's put this into perspective for you. The first POW stage had around 18,000 blocks worth 1,000 coins each. That gave the roughly 18 million coins currently in circulation.

POW is now difficulty based, meaning the lower the difficulty, the lower the reward. Right now each block is only worth 28 coins so at the current difficulty level we're looking at another 640,000 blocks just to double the 18 million coins in circulation. That's 444 days worth of mining. There is only 1 year max of mining so at current values the remaining POW blocks will generate less than 18 million coins (probably around 12 million coins). That gives a total of maybe 30 million coins in circulation from the entire POW stage.

I'm guessing you maybe dumped your DIG while it was at those stupidly low prices and you now feel kinda bad. This coin is so undervalued even now and it can easily reach 10k satoshi in the next few days.

you are completely off your head, yes i dumped 63k at 600 sats
the dev changes the rules every week, this coin has failed on every level sense launch and relaunch.
the first POW the hashrate was a little over 100m/h and now its not much better and dropping everyday again.
this coin has all the features of failure.

Dipshit Dev that cannot code, any problems basically shutdown the whole network(he already did this once)
The relaunch was a total failure, many even had no idea it was a relaunch at all.
we went from how many g/h at relaunch? to what 200/mh and dropping?

this coin offers nothing, relaunched with a massive premine from early adopters who as you say are sitting on 18million coins.
No one wants this stuff, early investors want the hell out.

I like you guys at minepit but come on, no reason for this coin to even be worth 50sats, i think it is overvalued right now by a very good margin.

The Dev does not know how to Dev, the coin is circling the toilet and is heading for its one and only pump and dump.

here...hold this

There have been some problems with the coin early on I admit. But they look like they're in the past now - mining is working exactly as it should right now, as is POS. In fact I've not seen a wallet yet where POS works so regularly and consistently as it does with this coin. It's a pleasure to keep my wallet open and watch the coins roll in.

If the chat/anon messaging system can be implemented too then it's just another feature that can only add value.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
http://digit.5limi.com     what are they diging Cheesy

Next Network Block    30,358    (Current: 30,357)
Last Block Found    30,357

https://digit.suprnova.cc,,https://www.minep.it/pool/dig/,, etc.   on block 31.871

uff..
http://digit.5limi.com
Next Network Block    18,685    (Current: 18,684)
Last Block Found    30,408
Activity: 210

billions, this coin is worthless and you are going to all be whale bagholders if you think this stuff has any value at all

Lol, let's put this into perspective for you. The first POW stage had around 18,000 blocks worth 1,000 coins each. That gave the roughly 18 million coins currently in circulation.

POW is now difficulty based, meaning the lower the difficulty, the lower the reward. Right now each block is only worth 28 coins so at the current difficulty level we're looking at another 640,000 blocks just to double the 18 million coins in circulation. That's 444 days worth of mining. There is only 1 year max of mining so at current values the remaining POW blocks will generate less than 18 million coins (probably around 12 million coins). That gives a total of maybe 30 million coins in circulation from the entire POW stage.

I'm guessing you maybe dumped your DIG while it was at those stupidly low prices and you now feel kinda bad. This coin is so undervalued even now and it can easily reach 10k satoshi in the next few days.

you are completely off your head, yes i dumped 63k at 600 sats
the dev changes the rules every week, this coin has failed on every level sense launch and relaunch.
the first POW the hashrate was a little over 100m/h and now its not much better and dropping everyday again.
this coin has all the features of failure.

Dipshit Dev that cannot code, any problems basically shutdown the whole network(he already did this once)
The relaunch was a total failure, many even had no idea it was a relaunch at all.
we went from how many g/h at relaunch? to what 200/mh and dropping?

this coin offers nothing, relaunched with a massive premine from early adopters who as you say are sitting on 18million coins.
No one wants this stuff, early investors want the hell out.

I like you guys at minepit but come on, no reason for this coin to even be worth 50sats, i think it is overvalued right now by a very good margin.

The Dev does not know how to Dev, the coin is circling the toilet and is heading for its one and only pump and dump.

here...hold this
Activity: 336
shall we go to 8000%

EDIT:

i cannot believe i dropped 63k of this on someone for 600sats each Shocked

Yes, confirmed lol. I guess you don't want to see the price go above 600 sats eh.. ?
Activity: 300

I can't found it too

- Total coins limit will be set to 10-15 years after the mining period (detailed info in post#3 -FAQ).

Activity: 210

Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Lol +800% today.   Cheesy
Activity: 174
http://digit.5limi.com  2.1 now~

It's newest now~
DIG 1k+ tonight , this coin so unervalue  Roll Eyes

Get on the truck !
Activity: 378
Merit: 252
how many coins will be available and how many are currently in circulation?

You can do console getinfo for coins in circulation and read the OP about total coins.
Digit is quite unique with its POW distribution.

I tried to find out at the OP... either I'm blind or I don't understand correctly Cheesy

You can do console getinfo for coins in circulation and read the OP about total coins.
Digit is quite unique with its POW distribution.
can't wait to tell it. this is truly going to be awesome. think I'm buying in. too cheap right now

Here's a teaser of the upcoming Digit Wallet.
This version of our wallet will be optional as both this and the classical wallet are kept up to date.

Credit goes to CinniCoin developers as our new wallet is based on their project.

Additional options of the new wallet are:

- irc chatbox
- option to send encrypted messages
- option to send anonymous messages

We are searching for a programmer to join our development team. Please contact us through our website or send a PM to DSF.

Wow. Im already holding lots of cinni and digit. You guys are honest and professional. Those two charecteristics are rare with a recent boom of all the crapcoins.

Well done!
Crazy .. l'm late  Cry

It's still 50 times lower than it should be
Crazy .. l'm late  Cry

Activity: 224
goog
Does anyone notice the price booming on bittrex Shocked