Pages:
Author

Topic: [DIG] DIGIT [X13] |Available For Takeover! | - page 23. (Read 78113 times)

Activity: 411
Merit: 252
Thank you DSF Smiley
Just saw a very pleasant incoming transaction while syncing the wallet.

You're a real gentleman.
Keep up the good work!
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Before X13 DIGIT
Digit: a new Cryptocurrency with a massive premine - an article by The Cryptocurrency Times http://www.usacryptocoins.com/thecryptocurrencytimes/uncategorized/digit-a-new-cryptocurrency-with-a-massive-premine/

10 million will be used for ‘development costs’, and will be sold in weekly auctions for Bitcoin

Wow. What does it means basically?
Simple.

Every week they release some pre-mine, log in into bittrex and sell some coin for BTC.
Easy.  Wink

I've been keepin an eye on this thread and actually just now registered only to complement both of you incredible geniuses for uncovering this mystery. Great work detectives! /sarcasm

Are both of you literally retarded? That article was linked in the OP for like a month and has already been linked in this thread for many times. They got a lot of shit for premine so they relaunched the coin without it, did you think it was a secret... ? or what... ? do you mongoloids actually think you're uncovering some huge secret that no one else was able to notice?

Made me laugh

Is that Jean-Luc Picard of the USS Enterprise?  lol
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Before X13 DIGIT
Digit: a new Cryptocurrency with a massive premine - an article by The Cryptocurrency Times http://www.usacryptocoins.com/thecryptocurrencytimes/uncategorized/digit-a-new-cryptocurrency-with-a-massive-premine/

10 million will be used for ‘development costs’, and will be sold in weekly auctions for Bitcoin

Simple.

Every week they release some pre-mine, log in into bittrex and sell some coin for BTC.
Easy.  Wink

I've been keepin an eye on this thread and actually just now registered only to complement both of you incredible geniuses for uncovering this mystery. Great work detectives! /sarcasm

Are both of you literally retarded? That article was linked in the OP for like a month and has already been linked in this thread for many times. They got a lot of shit for premine so they relaunched the coin without it, did you think it was a secret... ? or what... ? do you mongoloids actually think you're uncovering some huge secret that no one else was able to notice?

Made me laugh
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Before X13 DIGIT

Simple.

Easy.  Wink

http://i57.tinypic.com/dh7tdy.jpg

Activity: 313
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
I think they did a great job updating to the latest algo X13. Don't sell cheap. This babey, should be worth over 10000 sotashi's!
maybe 1 SAT
  Cheesy
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Interesting, it makes ya wonder why no one thought of this concept before.  AIR and NAUT failed miserably to stabilize prices with their "market stabilization funds".  In hindsight, it seems like a no brainer to automate the process and make the block reward scheme stabilize prices for you.  Yet the slowly decreasing multiplier should provide a stable rise.  Obviously this is a coin that pump and dumpers won't want to touch, and since it won't go up 10000% overnight, many miners won't have the patience to stick around unfortunately.  Curious to see where this one goes.  Will mine and hold.

This is exactly my thoughts. But i think you answered your question yourself.  
NAUT and AIR "stability funds" are a joke because they did not have any btc to ease the sell pressure, they chose the wrong target price point and they failed to generate enough buy pressure in order to dump their premine.
Digit will have no such needs because when sell pressure gets too high then miners simply dont mine and block reward goes down. Its a brilliant idea but it has one "bad" side. It does not generate pumpers and dumpers hype like coins which have 2-5 weeks mining period.

Activity: 527
I think they did a great job updating to the latest algo X13. Don't sell cheap. This babey, should be worth over 10000 sotashi's!
maybe 1 SAT
Activity: 322
Activity: 209
Activity: 279
Activity: 644
Before X13 DIGIT

Simple.

Easy.  Wink

Activity: 210
Activity: 476
Activity: 364
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !
Technology updates so fast
Activity: 527
Before X13 DIGIT
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Activity: 644
Yes. This is a coin like 99% of new coin. LONG TERM INVESTMENT.
Remember aircoin....long term investment,stable,rising rate.
Bla,bla,bla.

Market is falling and some dev to get attention need to say LONG TERM, cause they also know that every crypto is going down.

Hope i get wrong this time.  Wink

Activity: 210
Got my swapped coins from dev.  Time to let it stake...

Thanks.

-tb-

Can you help me out please? How do you receive the swapped coins? I did all the steps but I can't remember the final step and can't find the thread.
Activity: 462
Interesting, it makes ya wonder why no one thought of this concept before.  AIR and NAUT failed miserably to stabilize prices with their "market stabilization funds".  In hindsight, it seems like a no brainer to automate the process and make the block reward scheme stabilize prices for you.  Yet the slowly decreasing multiplier should provide a stable rise.  Obviously this is a coin that pump and dumpers won't want to touch, and since it won't go up 10000% overnight, many miners won't have the patience to stick around unfortunately.  Curious to see where this one goes.  Will mine and hold.
DSF
Activity: 151

Digit has been dug into!

...Digit was launched yesterday and it was a grand success! To our pleasant surprise hash rates, web page visitors and BCT thread views & posts skyrocketed before our eyes! On our web site, the downloads page scored over 600 visits and the page overall got thousands of views....

Read more at: http://digitpayment.org/digit-dug/
Pages:
Jump to: